Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:D Brilliant!

I'd never noticed the Cardigan had such big lugs before. Must be the way the picture was taken.

I think its Gordon Jackson that provided the earage ;)

You can tell it's a slow news day, or should that be no news day!

Btw, don't know how to attach the pic (am using phone) but just how gay is the Bodie and Doyle pic? Should have a pink triangle on it.

Edited by Stagmaster

Wonder what the WATP brigade would go for if Green put it to a vote?

Option 1 - keep the history but receive the associated sanctions, putting them in real financial danger;

Option 2 - ditch the history and admit you're a completely new club, but avoid all sanctions.

I see Green was on SSN saying that they are today trying to provide the SFA with information on the details of Newco's investors.

That and today's faux-meeting with the UEFA looks to me like he is going to ditch the history.

Green has created this mess by going to CoS back in the days when they thought they'd be back playing in the SPL. Having been given the dingy by the SFL diddy clubs the SFA with UEFA and FiFA looking on they have little choice but to play hardball.

Without accepting the transfer ban on a voluntary basis the option of suspension or expulsion are waiting in the wings.

The Orcs on RM just don't seem to fathom that when you don't get to pick and choose your own punishment. Although they do supply hours of endless amusement.

Green wasn't in charge when the club went to the CofS.

I see Green was on SSN saying that they are today trying to provide the SFA with information on the details of Newco's investors.

That and today's faux-meeting with the UEFA looks to me like he is going to ditch the history.

Aye, but will he tell the fans that?

Oh, and didn't UEFA confirm that he wasn't meeting with them?

You can tell it's a slow news day, or should that be no news day!

Btw, don't know how to attach the pic (am using phone) but just how gay is the Bodie and Doyle pic? Should have a pink triangle on it.

Nah, those two were well shifty dangerous Feckers - i thought more Brothers In Arms like than pink. biggrin.gif

Nah, those two were well shifty dangerous Feckers - i thought more Brothers In Arms like than pink. biggrin.gif

Or so the tv show would have you believe. Nah, looks like they are gritbox grafters if you ask me.

80's Man Love thread for this pish.

Move along.

tarrier: a derogatory name used by bigots to describe persons of Irish descent. The bigots who use such terms often reside in small Ayrshire towns such as Kilmarnock.

Smiley, or "emoticon" : Symbol inserted into a forum post to suggest the poster may not be entirely serious....

He probably won't tell them. The club's future depends on the Newhuns believing it's the same club.

UEFA said they didn't have a meeting with Chico. Seems the stuff about him going to appeal the £3million was shite.

Thick as their fans are they might notice when they aren't playing any games due to not being able to fulfill new team membership criteria.

Why did they have to use dum dums?

have a greenie for a Mixed Doubles reference.