Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They were their own worst enemy, they really were.

Had they taken their initial punishment I am sure we would have have pointing and laughing at them getting demoted to SFL1. We would all have been delighted at the punishment.

What didn't help them, was the attitude then of Regan and Doncaster who just got everybody's back up, Rangers fans included I think.

Anyway, had it all been handled differently, I am sure they could have been playing with a decent squad with a very real chance of being back in the top flight at the end of this season. The fact they aren't, well, to be honest, heads should roll for it. And once the dust settles and people can see some of the mistakes that have been made, I am sure they will.

If lessons have been learned, Scottish football will be on the up from here. Rangers will come up through the leagues. They will buy young Scottish players to get them there. Scottish clubs and the national team will benefit long term.

Heres an old classic from Jim Traynor

"

CRAIG Whyte plans to pump at least £25million into Rangers for new players over the first five years of his ownership if his bid to buy the club succeeds.

The 39-year-old Scots business tycoon is in talks with Rangers owner David Murray and although Whyte declared yesterday negotiations are at an "early stage" the Ibrox club could be in new hands before January.

And if Whyte pushes through his £32m bid for control after his due diligence period has been completed he plans to hand Rangers' manager a minimum of £5m at the start of each season. But there could be more millions available for players and wages depending on whether or not Rangers are generating cash from European competition.

These figures might not set pulses racing among Rangers fans but they would be a dramatic improvement on the stark financial realities facing the club right now as manager Walter Smith copes with a threadbare squad."

laugh.gif

Umm ok if they are gonna make tuped non playing staff redundant ...where's the cash toto pay fone the reduncancy payments?? Some of these guys will have years of service in the bag. Plus how will the business operate without these staff? Presumably most if not all are operationally vital to the infrastructure at ibrox and MP? Does this impact their safety certificate,risk assessments,insurance, health safety policies,evacuation and security procedures?? I rather think the four or five mingy bigot junior teams is on once the death becomes officil and the orchestra infighting really kicks off

Can't see "rangers" or sevco lasting the season. f**k me, i can't really see them kicking off the season if i'm honest. Meanwhile, in the land of reality poor old portsmouth are off on a pre season tour with trialists and schoolboys and with the remaining eight senior players away when they return. They were losing a player or two a week when they went into admin- rangers offered eight grand a week to cousin.....and that's the difference!

They have to at least kick off the season - I've just got a serious slice of Paddy Power's totally MENTAL SFL3 odds - 6/1 the field? Whatever the Green Brigade call themselves, whatever players they get hold of, they cannot maintain ibrox, pay police/security, or maintain the wages of the non-playing staff (probably still including Wullie Pullar). Hell, even the 4 star hotels for accommodation before the away games at Clyde and Queens Park might have to be looked at...

My old man was a bookie, and they don't often f**k up. I think in this case PP have dropped a major bollock. Get in quick before they sober up!

embarking on a sevco fm adventure (charles green isnt in the game so bomber broon finally gets to take control)

post-21687-0-86927600-1342474072_thumb.j

post-21687-0-59652200-1342474401_thumb.j

John Brown welcomes you to the big house (2nd biggest in SFL3)

awesome

On the transfer ban from RM.

I can't read this shit without thinking it was posted by someone from here.

I tried to play on SevcoMedia, but nothing I could come up with has ever matched the comedy gold these guys produce without any effort at all. Truly, 'twill be a sad day when reality dawns upon the poor, pearshaped fantasists.

There's a real dearth of quality hotels around Cumbernauld when they visit Clyde. The Westerwood would probably do the job, although it's roughing it a bit for the stars of Ibrox.

Presumably they'll stay at the Hilton when visiting QP.

This just proves they are trying to end us totally, their prolly hoping that Charlie won't accept the sanctions and be forced to apply a new member, this is were we would infact become a 'new club'?

This just goes to show what a shithole of a a place we live, North Britain is a fucking joke sometimes..

This is basically how its going:

Impose a raft of totally non-workable and over the top sanctions, sanctions that NO club in their right mind would be willing to accept, thus forcing a new club to be started and bringing about the end of The Rangers as we know it..

What a shower of b*****ds!!

^ ^ ^ Larkhall Marty McFly True Blues RSC.

No way - quite simply its time to hit the streets Bears.

Socially unrested.

There's a real dearth of quality hotels around Cumbernauld when they visit Clyde. The Westerwood would probably do the job, although it's roughing it a bit for the stars of Ibrox.

Presumably they'll stay at the Hilton when visiting QP.

My house is midway between Westerwood and Broadwood. They could stay at my place if they want. As long as Jardine isn't involved. I'll get custard creams in and everything.

Edited by pozbaird

They have to at least kick off the season - I've just got a serious slice of Paddy Power's totally MENTAL SFL3 odds - 6/1 the field? Whatever the Green Brigade call themselves, whatever players they get hold of, they cannot maintain ibrox, pay police/security, or maintain the wages of the non-playing staff (probably still including Wullie Pullar). Hell, even the 4 star hotels for accommodation before the away games at Clyde and Queens Park might have to be looked at...

My old man was a bookie, and they don't often f**k up. I think in this case PP have dropped a major bollock. Get in quick before they sober up!

Good thinking....Could be buying money. You can also factor in the number of blank Saturdays once the winter kicks in. Under soil heating ??????

Just in case anyone missed it, Jim White's face when he was begging Doncaster earlier

Lovely, but has anyone caught Jim RedBlueAndWhite's performance on video? I always said the best thing about this whole saga would be his "Peter Finch" moment,and I reckon he might be off for a well-timed "holiday" now it's all gone tits up.

My house is midway between Westerwood and Broadwood. They could stay at my place if they want. As long as Jardine isn't involved. I'll get custard creams in and everything.

Oh so the promised pie n bovril beer fest doesn't materialise but now you courting the gers?? That's how it is eh?

Oh so the promised pie n bovril beer fest doesn't materialise but now you courting the gers?? That's how it is eh?

Aye, I'm rolling out the welcome mat for the Sevco boys.... Time to stop the bloodletting and help our smaller clubs.

Heres an old classic from Jim Traynor

"

CRAIG Whyte plans to pump at least £25million into Rangers for new players over the first five years of his ownership if his bid to buy the club succeeds.

The 39-year-old Scots business tycoon is in talks with Rangers owner David Murray and although Whyte declared yesterday negotiations are at an "early stage" the Ibrox club could be in new hands before January.

And if Whyte pushes through his £32m bid for control after his due diligence period has been completed he plans to hand Rangers' manager a minimum of £5m at the start of each season. But there could be more millions available for players and wages depending on whether or not Rangers are generating cash from European competition.

These figures might not set pulses racing among Rangers fans but they would be a dramatic improvement on the stark financial realities facing the club right now as manager Walter Smith copes with a threadbare squad."

laugh.gif

Read between the lines