Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seems no one here yet has caught this latest instalment on the BBC....finally, the massive redundancy programme will start at Rangers.

The only chance a 3rd division 'Rangers' have is to fire away. If only they'd done this four months back maybe they could have survived this...now, it's a last desperate gamble.

I thought that too when Green mentioned it in his interview earlier with Jim White...surely the Administration should have did that before!!

Once again, courtesy of RagersMeeja, this is what we can expect in D3

"All this talk of boycotts and protests got me thinking. What can we do to really hurt these people, and reap results in a very short period of time?

Forget peaceful protests - they only take up police time and are forgotten about after a few days.

Forget boycotting major sponsors of the SFA - it takes time to bring them down.

So what can we do to show our strength, and let everyone know we have had enough?

Boycott the small companies who sponsor SPL clubs!

These small companies are sponsoring the very clubs who want to see our club fired into oblivion. Don't give these companies your business. E mail them letting them know why. The impact on such small businesses of a boycott would be immediate, and they would need to review their position, or go to the wall. Forget big businesses like Vauxhall and Sky (for now) and hit the smaller businesses that sponsor SPL clubs where the impact would be almost immediate.

I may be clutching at straws here but I've had enough. I really have.

And I'm desperate for action that will see immediate results"

Er right then, Nurse will see you in a minute.....

The rules were changed to the points decision EITHER 10 points OR one-third of your previous season's total, whichever is larger, so it would have a fairly big effect on any SPL club now.

Not if 5 clubs did it at the same time and had a mini leaguehuh.gif

The thing is a SPL club going into administration is not such a bad thing a cheeky wee CVA and a 10 point deduction then you go on your merry way. The only way you could cock this up is if you pissed off the tax man and nobody is that daft.

Maybe Dundee should do it again then

It cost us 25 points the last time

This one would be cheap at the price :P and it's probably the only chance we have in going on a long unbeaten run

!!! Can someone please explain this ? especially for our speshal visitors from swallow swallow and ragers media.

1, How you can you have a brand new club born in 2012 with 140 years history ?.

2, 54 titles and haven't ever played one minute of football ?.

3, Refuse to believe that a brand new club plays in the stadium of a club that is DEAD and consigned to the history books ?.

I mean how fucking hard is it to understand that the club at Ibrox is a new club that was born this year and is about move in to replace the durty tax dodging cheating b@stards that are being liquidated to death ?.

I mean honestly how thick do you need to be not to understand that :blink:.

So, if I've got this right - Charlie Green has a choice to carry on as 'Rangers', or to apply to start afresh as the 'newco Rangers'.

Attempting to continue the timeline of the oldco means sanctions apply (12 month transfer embargo or 12 month suspension, total suspension, or a Scottish Cup ban). These would be SFA sanctions. What would be the implications for oldco debt, and for investigations starting up again into the conduct of Haudit & Daudit in regard to the sale of oldco to Charlie Green - and the possibility that creditors, including HMRC, were effectively ripped-off? Seems to me that for the preservation of their history, he's fcuked on so many other levels.

If he plays the newco card - the history is definitely gone down the U-bend. We're talking about a new name (that mustn't be so close to the oldco name that it could be construed as trying to be the same as the oldco), a new crest, no history, and a requirement to provide all the things that any newco would have to, in order to gain acceptance - accounts, proof of funds to fulfill fixtures, etc, etc... Fcuked again, as this route would undoubtably see oldco fans desert / boycott in droves, and he wouldn't satisfy the requirements either.

Have I messed up here?

In any event, has Regan got Spartans on speed-dial?

I think you have it right pozbaird. wink.gif They're damned if they do and damned if they don't and have only themselves to blame. Rules are rules, everyone else has to follow and heed rules, unfortunately for them they foolishly broke every rule that they possibly could have broken. This has been a long time coming - "Karma" Rules.

Sorry think i missed something somewhere. Regen was forecasting doomsday if they were not in the SPL now he is nailing the coffin shut himself . Whats changed with Regens stance??

Even with sanctions, they'd probably have survived in SPL or SFL1 - and now I don't think he can avoid the sanctions as they seem determined to try and transfer the Rangers SFA membership. In SF3 the sanctions will screw them. This is his doomsday, perhaps no Rangers FC?

Edited by Jim Leighton

Seems no one here yet has caught this latest instalment on the BBC....finally, the massive redundancy programme will start at Rangers.

The only chance a 3rd division 'Rangers' have is to fire away. If only they'd done this four months back maybe they could have survived this...now, it's a last desperate gamble.

I don't understand. What is different about these players leaving compared to the others?

:lol: I keep seeing this from Sevco fans

NO FUCKING SANCTIONS tell them to go f**k themselves accept a years ban (its only another year) and organise a seasons worth of glamour friendlies and testamonials. That cannae be any worse for us than wasting a year in div3 with 17 year olds and give the c***s something to think about.

1. If they are banned for a year, some other club will take the place, doesnt means after 12 months they just come walking back into senior football.

2. really, how many "glamour" friendlies and testimonials can they arrange during the season, considering all the pre season friendlies that has already been cancelled. and if you are invited for a testimonial it won't be played at Ibrox it will be played at the home ground of the player who invited you!

either way, they would be fucked.

Three more leaving! You know what, they might just have a tough time of it on Division 3. Will they even see the season out?

I certainly don't feel they'll have it all their own way. Experienced players like Elbows and Broadfoot will coast through it no bother, but folk are forgetting the Neil Alexander and Kerkar are out of contract, Bedoya will likely join the other two Americans on the way out for the sake of his International career and Wallace will be gone as soon as anyone offers any sort of cash for him.

Whilst Broadfoot and McCulloch won't struggle in the league, the 9 young boys around them every week certainly will. The 3rd is very physical indeed.

Oh myohmy.gif

Yorkhill_True_Blues user_online.gifRangers - Boozehound - Coldplay - NO SURRENDER

icon1.gif I thought I was over the severity of my rage however Regan.......You *uckin *unt, I wonder how you'd feel if the shoe was on the other foot or preferably up your arse......

Congratulations on moving into the bracket of Murray and Whyte!!!!!

Your a disgusting vile cretin and will never ever be forgotten *cum bag.

Rangers mean more to thousands of people, where as your mirror wouldnt give you the time of day......

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Even with sanctions, they'd probably have survived in SPL or SFL1 - and now I don't think he can avoid the sanctions as they seem determined to try and transfer the Rangers SFA membership. In SF3 the sanctions will screw them. This is his doomsday, perhaps no Rangers FC?

Cheers seems he wants his pound of flesh, guess they may regret taking the SFA to court and i thought this would calm down after today. Who says closed season is boring blink.gif