Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the Rangers website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/first-team

Goalkeepers

1. Allan Mcgregor

25. Neil Alexander

30. Scott Gallagher

Defenders

4. Kirk Broadfoot

2. Dorin Goian

12. Lee Wallace

18. Carlos Bocanegra

32. Ross Perry

37. Chris Hegarty

Midfielders

6. Lee McCulloch

7. Maurice Edu

14. Steven Naismith

17. Juan Palazon Ortiz

19. Sone Aluko

21. Alejandro Bedoya

26. Jamie Ness

35. Kyle Hutton

40. andrew Mitchell

41. Rhys McCabe

58. Lewis McDonald

Strikers

11. Kyle Lafferty

28. Salim Kerkar

38. Kane Hemmings

Not sure how many will be left

They'll need to amend that. SFL does not operate a squad number system. Back to good old 1-11 for them.

I hope Traytor's on Sportsound for a change, we should run a sweep for the number of backtracks he performs or how many time he says "I always said they............" arsehole.

Time for the fans to kick armageddon's arse right into touch.

Play a drinking game and drink every time someone says "time will tell", "wait and see" or "unknown". You'll be bladdered by 6:30pm. :lol:

Edited by Hipster Dufus

One final word to all the "it's not over yet", "they'll get away with it, they always do" merchants...

...NOW will you believe they won't! :lol:

In fairness, I fully expect the season ahead to be peppered with the like of the Daily Record breaking "exclusives" about "secret plans" to form "SPL2" or a "one-off champions play-off series" to get 'em back into SPL for 2013-14.

One final word to all the "it's not over yet", "they'll get away with it, they always do" merchants...

...NOW will you believe they won't! :lol:

Bad click, owe you greens, sorry.

They'll need to amend that. SFL does not operate a squad number system. Back to good old 1-11 for them.

Don't forget

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2757323

RANGERS have today revealed they will retire the number 12 jersey at the end of the season in honour of the fans who have shown their unwavering support since the club went into administration.

:lol: Time to get that out of retirement

Hopefully it will be a formality for Newco to register withthe SFA and that the SFL will announce soon who moves into SFL1 & SFL2 sowe can get on with next seasons football.

What’s next? Shufflearound some teams but we still have the same structure. The authorities nowneed to quickly get together and agree a plan for restructuring for the benefitof the whole of Scottish football. If the SPL or anyone else tries to protecttheir own interests by stalling things or not playing ball, then the SFA needto kick them into touch and lead the change with or without those resisting thechange. I think most of us would agreethat the first thing that needs to happen is change at the top. Over recent months we have all witnessed theway those leading have behaved and as the saying goes “if you can’t change thepeople, change the people”.

I’d like to think with Newco playing in SFL 3 next seasonthere will be far greater focus on restructuring. However, unless there is radical change ofpersonalities and behaviours at the top, we, the fans, cannot sit back in thehope that they will take care of it. We need to keep up the pressure.

One things for sure, just like the Arab spring, countriesand now organisations at home are now witnessing how powerful social media canbe. The next person to lead the SFA, SPLor SFL should read this thread as handover / takeover notes. They will be talking about the ‘power ofsocial media’ and pointing to P&B at universities across the UK for yearsto come!

I think many of us are more than a little surprised at the outcome so far. No Sevco in SPL, no Sevco in D1. A reminder that only a few days ago (4th July) we were all waiting to hear the result of the initial SPL vote. This BBC interview were Doncaster says D3 is not viable option is nothing short of embarrassing and, knowing all that we know now, with the backroom manoeuvring that were going on we need to keep pressing for change at the top of our game. It's clear that the priorities of the suits at the top are not the priorities of the vast majority of fans.

Mon the diddies!

A big congratulations to Turnbull Hutton and all the other brave people that put their heads above the parapet early, it gave us a wee bit of extra hope and fight.

Goalkeepers

1. Allan Mcgregor - Gone

25. Neil Alexander

30. Scott Gallagher - ?

Defenders

4. Kirk Broadfoot - out of contract

2. Dorin Goian - looks set to leave

12. Lee Wallace

18. Carlos Bocanegra - looks set to leave

32. Ross Perry

37. Chris Hegarty

Midfielders

6. Lee McCulloch

7. Maurice Edu - no word - seems to still be in the States, judging by his twitter

14. Steven Naismith - gone

17. Juan Palazon Ortiz - gone

19. Sone Aluko - gone

21. Alejandro Bedoya

26. Jamie Ness - gone

35. Kyle Hutton

40. andrew Mitchell

41. Rhys McCabe - gone

58. Lewis McDonald

Strikers

11. Kyle Lafferty - gone

28. Salim Kerkar - out of contract

38. Kane Hemmings

I make that 10 players without any kind of question mark beside their name...

Goalkeepers

1. Allan Mcgregor - Gone

25. Neil Alexander

30. Scott Gallagher - ?

Defenders

4. Kirk Broadfoot - out of contract

2. Dorin Goian - looks set to leave

12. Lee Wallace

18. Carlos Bocanegra - looks set to leave

32. Ross Perry

37. Chris Hegarty

Midfielders

6. Lee McCulloch

7. Maurice Edu - no word - seems to still be in the States, judging by his twitter

14. Steven Naismith - gone

17. Juan Palazon Ortiz - gone

19. Sone Aluko - gone

21. Alejandro Bedoya

26. Jamie Ness - gone

35. Kyle Hutton

40. andrew Mitchell

41. Rhys McCabe - gone

58. Lewis McDonald

Strikers

11. Kyle Lafferty - gone

28. Salim Kerkar - out of contract

38. Kane Hemmings

Still a strong squad.

For the P&B 5's.

Hopefully it will be a formality for Newco to register withthe SFA and that the SFL will announce soon who moves into SFL1 & SFL2 sowe can get on with next seasons football.

What's next? Shufflearound some teams but we still have the same structure. The authorities nowneed to quickly get together and agree a plan for restructuring for the benefitof the whole of Scottish football. If the SPL or anyone else tries to protecttheir own interests by stalling things or not playing ball, then the SFA needto kick them into touch and lead the change with or without those resisting thechange. I think most of us would agreethat the first thing that needs to happen is change at the top. Over recent months we have all witnessed theway those leading have behaved and as the saying goes "if you can't change thepeople, change the people".

I'd like to think with Newco playing in SFL 3 next seasonthere will be far greater focus on restructuring. However, unless there is radical change ofpersonalities and behaviours at the top, we, the fans, cannot sit back in thehope that they will take care of it. We need to keep up the pressure.

One things for sure, just like the Arab spring, countriesand now organisations at home are now witnessing how powerful social media canbe. The next person to lead the SFA, SPLor SFL should read this thread as handover / takeover notes. They will be talking about the 'power ofsocial media' and pointing to P&B at universities across the UK for yearsto come!

FFS, if they read all my drivel they'll end up fat loudmouthed arseholes as well.

Play a drinking game and drink every time someone says "time will tell", "wait and see" or "unknown". You'll be bladdered by 6:30pm. :lol:

Depending on who is on, I could be blootered before the intro is finished.smile.gif

And even more can still leave. I don't understand why some Sevco fans seem to think they will walk the 3rd Division, even the better youth players may leave to bigger clubs.

The remaining youngsters will be in for a bit of a shock at life in Div 3, not so sure they would be able to handle it.

I think the Dons will do well this coming season with signings like Johnny Hayes.

Possibly but 9th the last two seasons indicates where we are, it wasn't a one-off bad season. Relegation fight for us I think.

Waffen, in fairness I'd never thought I'd see the day where Rangers would gear up to play in division 3. We live in brilliant, mad times. Well done to everyone, we've all been fantastic and the chat within this thread has been a constant hindrance to my dissertation and my search for jobs. That said I still think there is a bit left to go in terms of action. As others are mentioning, I can see a few more of the players walking out. Also, what punishments will the SFA put on them if any. And hopefully we can start a new campaign to get Cockwomble and Regan out of their positions. cool.gif