Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doubly so given they will have to pay all running costs such as policing and ambulance stand-bys up front given their history of just stiffing them. If they don't nail the Bomber/Green schism right away there's a real chance they'll just fizzle out.

The tax man will insist on a bond to be lodged up front. That's what we were obliged to do after the last debacle.

Many Dons fans I hear seem to think they have a really good chance of finishing 2nd this season!

I think the Dons will do well this coming season with signings like Johnny Hayes.

I hope Traytor's on Sportsound for a change, we should run a sweep for the number of backtracks he performs or how many time he says "I always said they............" arsehole.

Time for the fans to kick armageddon's arse right into touch.

Edited by ayrmad

We're not sure some people are going to be on the pitch, and it's definitely not all over:

http://wingsland.podgamer.com/the-division-three-bears/

Mr X, what were you trying to tell me about Sevco being Rangers again?

I hope Traytor's on Sportsound for a change, we should run a sweep for the number of backtracks he performs or how many time he says "I always said they............" arsehole.

Time for the fans to kick armageddon's arse right into touch.

Now that's enough of that . A terrible way to slander one of the main contributers to the tabloid that "has been setting the agenda" on the Rangers situation.

:angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:;)

It's a minor aside but I'd be interested in knowing whether or not Dundee voted For or Against the plan to put Rangers directly into the First Division... they are one of the 4 clubs who make-up the Other 3.

Keep up, I've already asked that. A Dundee fan respnded to say that all will be revealed. Hate to get the derby back and possibly have to boycott it. :ph34r:

(Cut and pasted from the other thread, but too much love and understanding there)

This is weird. Can anyone believe it's happening? Rangers ARE going to Division 3, and we're up!

Always knew second was worth going for, but neither Dundee nor Falkirk seemed to give a toss about finishing second. We won our last game 1-0 at home v Livi to clinch it but lost our previous three, conceding three goals a game. Falkirk got a 5-2 home hammering off Livi, think it was.

Think we'll do ok. Got a great manager, and the other teams will have to cut costs. Our squad is thin (at the moment), but don't see us as any worse than a lot of the SPL dross. Come on, two new teams is refreshing! Every season please, even though we'd be in danger of going down, of course.

How many players both under contract and alleged to be on contracts will be at SevcoRangers for the first match of the season at home to Stenhousemuir in the Challenge Cup on the 28th?.

Oh dear !! :lol:

Edit - I mean away to Brechin City. :rolleyes:

Edited by CityDave

How many players both under contract and alleged to be on contracts will be at SevcoRangers for the first match of the season at home to Stenhousemuir in the Challenge Cup on the 28th?.

It might sound strange, but I think it would be fantastic to be there, Newco in the Challenge cup, imagine the abuse received if anyone on here raised that as a possibility 9 months ago.

Everything aside does anyone actually know more about Sevco? Whats their squad emblem strip etc?

Remember when you were at primary school and forgot your gym kit and had to play in your vest and pants........

From the Rangers website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/first-team

Goalkeepers

1. Allan Mcgregor

25. Neil Alexander

30. Scott Gallagher

Defenders

4. Kirk Broadfoot

2. Dorin Goian

12. Lee Wallace

18. Carlos Bocanegra