Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Still to come:

1) The "Criminal Investigation" into the sale of the company (Murray to Whyte).

2) HMRC's "Forensic Investigation" into the mismanagement of the club during its last 25 years which led to its death.

3) BDO the company contracted by HMRC to Liquidate RFC (In Administration) may decide that the 300+ creditors, including HMRC wink.gif , who all together are owed a combined total of over £140 million with interest, have been ripped off by way of serious "fraud and deception" considering the way that Duff & Phelps conducted the administration and sale off all assets to Green for next to nothing.

4) The stripping of many titles and cups that RFC cheated to win using EBT'S - Dual-Contracts.

5) Much more - this story has a long way to go before it ends.

But do nos. 1, 2 and 4 have any bearing on Sevco?

No. 3 doubtlessly would, and probably no. 5 also affect the newco, but the other three surely only are relevant for Rangers?

Borys

? for anyone thinking the newco can survive in the 3rd division,have a look at these figures below.

Even if the newco sold 50,000 tickets twice a month at £15 will bring in it is less than £1.5 million a month in revenue,the running costs at Ibrox for running costs alone is around £1.15 million a month even in the 3rd division without a match day income.Now look at actual 3rd division maximum pricing £12 if memory is correct ! becomes less than £1.2 million ! and the running costs at Ibrox regardless of match day income ? £1.15 million A MONTH :blink:.The footballing calender lasts around 9 months but the wages and tax last 12 months regardless :o.

Factor in the wages of any players and policing for match days and how much do you think the newco will earn on match day and policing bills ain't cheaper because they are a 3rd division side ?.Add in some sponsorship money at 3rd division prices as well ! it don't look good.

also ! what fucking quality player will sign for a club still in danger of disappearing of the footballing map forever because it has no money and in the bottom league ?.

Greens master plan is completely fucked ! SPL footy for the newco coz they ara peeps.

:blink: Admin twice in less than a year for rangers fans by looking at the finances of them in the 3rd division ............ is this Christmas again already ?.Serves them right as they seem to think they will celebrate the death of other SPL clubs on their way to the title at a canter in 4 years ! the B@STARDS :angry: the newco will not survive in the Scottish 3rd division FACTOMUNDO.

Mondays vote is going to be the biggest and most hardest meeting the SPL members will ever face.

CLUB12's place will be filled by either Dundee,Dunfermline and also the inclusion of the newco because Friday the 13th's vote was a nightmare ha ha !.

Maybe expect a vote to be called just gauge the fans sentiments and when that is a massive fail they will vote Dundee or Dunfermline and then watch Charles Green do a runner and sink the SS TITANIC NEWCO on an orcberg on her maiden voyage.

This my friends may actually be the death of a sectarian football club before Christmas in the making.The club has become so big that even 1st division football would have killed it if it didn't get the SPL promotion spot after it's first season in it.

Too big to fail or too big to survive the aftermath ?.

The only thing I can realistically think that will make everyone forget Rangers ever existed is ! a new name on the SPL trophy this season kicking off ! Celtic won feck all in season 2012/2013,or more like 2 teams took Celtic to within about 5 games left to conclude the title.Also based on last years results 3 teams won a major trophy in Scotland AGAIN :D and any Rangers in name team won feck all or even close to a final :lol:.

As a real fan of football I wish that the newco will die for the sake of sporting integrity or as we know it real fan power,if this was Celtic's position as the Rangers just now I'd have already bought a sason ticket to watch Pollok juniors as my big team ? may consider Queens Park as the closest team in professional league footy .... OHHH I can't decide hee hee.

On RAGERS MEDIA ! a P&B thread :jerry.

OK who infiltrated the enemy as they would have us called ?.

shifty.gif

P&B is apparently controlled by the mainstream media and is a complete catholic conspiracy to kill the most successful club in the world FFS :blink:.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231607

Mental patients the lot off them on there.

If you want to see hypocrisy at its best, have a look at The Record today. After months of doomsday senario's they are now backing the Sell Out Saturday campaign, Traytor tells Dongcaster he MUST tell clubs to forget nonsense about SPL 2 and that Regan must come out today and categorically state that NEWCO (my words) will be playing in Div 3, Mark Hatefigure now says that rocketing up the leagues and taking 4 in a row would feel just as good as winning 9 in a row (hahahahahaha!!!) and Murder McLeod says that NEWCO cant and wont be allowed back into SPL. Jeez a few weeks ago all three were saying Armageddon if NEWCO didnt get the SPL/SFL1 gig. The battle has just about been won and everyone on here deserves a huge pat on the back as do the majority of clubs that have stuck to their guns :D

Edited by Sting777

It is being suggested that the SPL clubs and the footballing authorities may try to organise a 'fan based' campaign to put pressure on SKY through the threat of withdrawing subscriptions. This suggests they still don't know SKY's position, shocking if true.

I would be quite happy with such a campaign but it would be better left to the supporters' groups.

I don't believe anyone has said this , so I will.

Did the SFA withold the players international registrations in the full knowledge that Fifa would get involved?

I have no theory as to why they would do this, except to take certain decisions out of their hands.

Which decisions? Don't know. Just flying a kite.

Weather is lovely here today, for a change.

Someone once expounded a theory to me that the American Revolution was fomented,

in the main, by Scots Ulstermen with origins in Ayrshire.

Honest.

And I would not be surprised if it were true.

eta spolling, twice

Maybe true, maybe not true but a significant number certainly were freemasons.

If you want to see hypocrisy at its best, have a look at The Record today. After months of doomsday senario's they are now backing the Sell Out Saturday campaign,

But they do still manage to slip 'financial armageddon' into the piece...

shifty.gif

P&B is apparently controlled by the mainstream media and is a complete catholic conspiracy to kill the most successful club in the world FFS :blink:.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=231607

It looks like they sussed you straight away imo.:D

I don't believe anyone has said this , so I will.

Did the SFA withold the players international registrations in the full knowledge that Fifa would get involved?

I have no theory as to why they would do this, except to take certain decisions out of their hands.

Which decisions? Don't know. Just flying a kite.

Weather is lovely here today, for a change.

More likely in the hope they would be helping Green and newco get some much needed cash if any of the buying clubs capitulated and offered a fee.

Clutching at straws? You bet they are.

If you want to see hypocrisy at its best, have a look at The Record today. After months of doomsday senario's they are now backing the Sell Out Saturday campaign, Traytor tells Dongcaster he MUST tell clubs to forget nonsense about SPL 2 and that Regan must come out today and categorically state that NEWCO (my words) will be playing in Div 3, Mark Hatefigure now says that rocketing up the leagues and taking 4 in a row would feel just as good as winning 9 in a row (hahahahahaha!!!) and Murder McLeod says that NEWCO cant and wont be allowed back into SPL. Jeez a few weeks ago all three were saying Armageddon if NEWCO didnt get the SPL/SFL1 gig. The battle has just about been won and everyone on here deserves a huge pat on the back as do the majority of clubs that have stuck to their guns :D

They've got articles dedicated to football while the country's being torn apart by social unrest??!!

shifty.gif

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=231607

I'm surprised they haven't twigged yet that PIE AND BOVRIL is really an anagram of BAN EVIL PRODI