Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What would be amusing is for Sky to state clearly and unequivocally that they will continue with the deal on its present financial terms. And then for ICT and St Mirren to be relegated in successive seasons, and go bust.

Just listened to yesterdays BBC Sportsound and just loved Chick Young's wonderful analogy:

"if you owned a busy restaurant and wee Billy Nomark called looking for a table you'd tell him there wasn't one available for 3weeks.....but if Rod Stewart called looking for a table you'd find space"

I bet you wouldn't if Rod Stewart abused the waiting staff, shat in the corner and left without paying the last time he came round ?!

I fucking hate Chick Young.

Not heard it yet but i must give it a listen. Every St mirren fan will be in deep shock that Chick Young is in fact a Rangers fan :o

What would be amusing is for Sky to state clearly and unequivocally that they will continue with the deal on its present financial terms. And then for ICT and St Mirren to be relegated in successive seasons, and go bust.

It would be even funnier if Ayr were any good. It's ok though we don't hold grudges we like coming to Ayr, Clinching promotion to the SPL in 2000 courtesy of a Mcknight thunderbolt is a particularly fond memory :D

Not heard it yet but i must give it a listen. Every St mirren fan will be in deep shock that Chick Young is in fact a Rangers fan :o

There's always room for Chick Young at my restaurant..............on the menu: baked dog turds in a bovine urine sauce biggrin.gif

Lets look at this objectively...

... deciding to readmit Rangers to SPL, after previously voting 'No', would spark a hellstorm of unprecedented proportions

... forming SPL2 in a matter of days seems inconceivably fraught with problems: SFL clubs are against, requires 2yrs notice (else those quitting must indemnify), still infuriates fans

... delaying a decision is just putting their fingers in their ears, going "la la la", and hoping it goes away

Everyone knows what should happen tomorrow.

They should pick Dundee/Dunfermline, then get on with the future of Scottish football.

Why? Would it not be better to wait for the results of the meeting tomorrow to come through before condemning clubs to death? At least ICT and St Mirren have come out and told their fans how they are thinking, giving their fans a chance to contact the clubs and let them know where they stand.

Don't get me wrong, I am finished with ICT and Scottish senior football if there is a stitch up to get Sevco back in but so far, when it has mattered ICT have done what I have asked of them and they have shared their concerns publicly after doing so. If and when they act against justice and integrity I shall act but until then I'll wait and see.

Speaking of Justice and integrity it's amusing how the SFL fans have become so high and mighty lately, your chairmen bottled it when it came to the crunch, all your chairmen bar one voted to profit from Rangers in the SFL, all but one took the stance of justice and integrity. The SPL spoke and the SPL rejected Rangers.

Lets look at this objectively...

... deciding to readmit Rangers to SPL, after previously voting 'No', would spark a hellstorm of unprecedented proportions

... forming SPL2 in a matter of days seems inconceivably fraught with problems: SFL clubs are against, requires 2yrs notice (else those quitting must indemnify), still infuriates fans

... delaying a decision is just putting their fingers in their ears, going "la la la", and hoping it goes away

Everyone knows what should happen tomorrow.

They should pick Dundee/Dunfermline, then get on with the future of Scottish football.

Totally agree HJ.

Only one thing can't stop me having nagging doubts that this won't happen:

We live in a shitty backward little Country called Scotland sad.gif

Don't think there can be any doubt that tomorrow's meeting will be a culmination of the machinations that have been going on SPL-wise since Friday, to get Sevco into the top flight again, the Dundee/ Dunfermline issue having been firmly relegated. My view (guesswork admittedly) is that they all believe that SEVCO will NOT survive in Division 3 (either due to lack of income or Christopher Green walking). This would explain the panic vis-a-vis a Division 1 vs Division 3 placement, with the SKY contract baloney being no more than a red herring. It's all up in the air again and I think we're right back to where we were a week or two ago. It's that SPL vote all over again, but this time without the luxury of the SFL safety net. No doubt it will sharpen the minds of those involved wonderfully. My own belief is though that they WILL jettison the attachment to "Rangers" (and accept the likely death of that organisation) thanks only to the strongly held positions of some teams who will dig their studs in. They'd better!

ps Just hope they sort out Dunfermline/ Dundee tomorrow. If they DON'T then you can take it SEVCO (or some unholy SEVO/ OLDCO-why-aren't-they-liquidated-yet hybrid) are waiting in the tunnel.

I heard it too. In among all his ummms and ahhhs. He reminded me of the little kid at school that would make up stories and just keep talking as he made a complete tit of himself.

The point is Chico that if Rod had called you a p***k the last time he was in your restaurant, stole your cutlery and tried to make out that he only had a glass of water and not 3 bottles of champagne, then I am pretty sure that you would tell him to jog on.

You know what I really hope happens? The next time Chico has a table booked that Rod Stewart waltzes in and is given it, leaving the wee twat to realise how prophetic his words were.

Has it been announced if Falkirk voted no yet? Usually head along to their games when BU's aren't playing but that wont continue if they voted yes to them in the SFL1.

They're 1 of 4 'undeclared' clubs... Dundee, Falkirk, Forfar, Montrose... who between them account for the 3 remaining Quislings.

Uh oh, more shenanigans ahoy :o

CelticResearch@CelticResearch On the leaked email, the SFA are asking an employee of the Green consortium, Andrew Dickson to certify them as Fit & Proper, not D&P.

Collapse

Why? Would it not be better to wait for the results of the meeting tomorrow to come through before condemning clubs to death? At least ICT and St Mirren have come out and told their fans how they are thinking, giving their fans a chance to contact the clubs and let them know where they stand.

Don't get me wrong, I am finished with ICT and Scottish senior football if there is a stitch up to get Sevco back in but so far, when it has mattered ICT have done what I have asked of them and they have shared their concerns publicly after doing so. If and when they act against justice and integrity I shall act but until then I'll wait and see.

Speaking of Justice and integrity it's amusing how the SFL fans have become so high and mighty lately, your chairmen bottled it when it came to the crunch, all your chairmen bar one voted to profit from Rangers in the SFL, all but one took the stance of justice and integrity. The SPL spoke and the SPL rejected Rangers.

Apparently on the understanding the SFL looked after them for a year. The SFL have done well, they were asked to make an impossible decision not of their making. Yhey didn't f**k about, they did it and they stand by it.

Our SPL chairman? Postponed everything, eventually palming it off to the SFL. The SFL vote a way they don't like and now their threatening a reversal.

The SFL Have every right to hold the moral high ground IMO. We however don't if the rumours about tomorrow are true.

They're 1 of 4 'undeclared' clubs... Dundee, Falkirk, Forfar, Montrose... who between them account for the 3 remaining Quislings.

The thing is until all of the clubs who voted yes to division 1 admit to doing so every other club is a potential Quisling, if they are low enough to vote yes to that then they are low enough to lie about doing it.

Really though there are 29 Quislings and one admirable club.