Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's a broken down Range Rover outside my girlfriends flat, it's green so I'm suspecting Sevco fans

Has it been washed recently? They won't go near it. Soap and water thing.

Edited by Dr Koop

Yikes don't hold back there fella!

WArwt.png

1-aircraft-carriers.jpg

Britain's new tarriers are being assembled at Rosyth. They're to be called the Queen Elizabeth and the Prince of Wales. Yer man from RM will be very unhappy.

Not here to support Gilmour or Cameron but I think there is a massive revision of history going on here re the Good Guys V's Wanks

We now know from Regan's Email who knew what and when

Petrie was asked to keep Green up to date but I have no doubt all the SPL chairmen were briefed re the Regan plan at all the SPL meetings when decisions were constantly deferred

It is clear now the SPL chairmen only finally voted No to Secvo in the SPL because of the pressure from the fans AND they had the Regan plan in place.

IMHO now that the plan, bribes and threats have failed we now find the SPL chairmen following into 2 groups

Those who can afford to be without Ex Rangers for more than a year and those who can't

They are no more honourable because they can and have now made statements one way or the other

They are/were all involved

Lets see what happens tomorrow

It's High Noon... and for latecomers and late-risers, let's recap what we now know about this grubby business.

Scotland on Sunday leak ("the plan"):

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/disgusted-chairmen-call-for-sfa-chief-stewart-regan-to-stand-down-1-2412833

* "It was said by an insider to be the “culmination of weeks of talks between the SFA, SPL, SFL, oldco Rangers and then newco Rangers.”

* on page 6, dealing with the “top ten risks to be addressed”, the second “risk to be addressed” is said to be “social unrest”

* this initial review which led to the proposals put forward by the SFA, SPL and SFL last week calling for the restructuring of the professional game in Scotland, tied to the plan to put Rangers into the First Division

* On the last page under the heading “Questions to Consider” the author asks: “What is the mechanic per footballing body to approve a package of measures out-with the rule book?”

* In the bizarre lexicon of the SFA, the review is known as an “Aunt Sally” document

Sunday Telegraph leak ("the Regan E-mail"):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9400788/Rangers-in-crisis-SFA-chief-Stewart-Regan-could-become-latest-casualty-in-saga-after-email-leak.html

* Rangers were secretly briefed by Rod Petrie (Hibs chair/SFA VP)

* it'd been decided behind closed-doors to promote Dundee

* approval of Rangers membership transfer was a formality

* SFA were to chuck-in £1M as a sweetener

Alex Thomson... E-mail in full

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-leaked-email/2305

and Gilmour admits the truth behind St Mirren's "No" vote:

But Gilmour is still baffled at why SFL outfits moved the goalposts

“The SFA thought they were delivering Rangers into Division One as I believed that was the agreed arrangement. We had the announcement that the SPL would change next season into a bigger league and there would be radical reform.

“I was under the impression that was all part of the deal.

It's High Noon... and for latecomers and late-risers, let's recap what we now know about this grubby business.

Scotland on Sunday leak ("the plan"):

Sunday Telegraph leak ("the Regan E-mail"):

Alex Thomson... E-mail in full

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-leaked-email/2305

and Gilmour admits the truth behind St Mirren's "No" vote:

The full email makes me angry.

What I would like to see is BBC Radio Scotland camped outside SKY's HQ on Monday morning with a brief to be there every day until they get a clear, unequivocal statement from SKY about their commitment to Scottish football. SKY is the one key player in this saga that has not been put under any real pressure. I'd also like to see some co-ordinated effort amongst the supporters' groups on a campaign aimed at SKY.

I don't believe the scaremongering, but Cockwomble has talked down the Scottish game so much recently it's like a gold plated invitation to the broadcaster to try to reduce their financial input. One thing is certain, Doncaster should not be involved in any further discussions with sponsors as he has not credibility. After all the statements he has made he could not sit at a meeting and argue for no or minimum reductions in the contract value.