Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

another belter from RM. the gift that keeps on giving

Rangers Fans Ordered To Have 100 Lashings by Spew Rear-gun's Nemesis

nosurrendertosfa_200_200.jpgSpew Rear-gun, the Scottish Farcical Association (SFA) diddy Chief Executive, has ordered that all Rangers fans receive 100 lashings for their unwavering support of the resilient Glasgow club. This follows a series of bizarre penalties from the bungling man in charge of Scottish football where his authority appears to be unquestionable regardless of legality.

One such bizarre decision is the announcement on Friday 13 July 2012 in which the NewCo (that means a new company, a new legal entity) are likely to face further punishment due to the OldCo's (that means, the old legal entity, that has already been punished) problems.

Although there is a clear legal distinction between the two legal entities (OldCo and NewCo) as well as the other legal entity (the individual fan), Mr Rear-gun believes that the 100 lashings should prevent "social unrest" and will protect sporting integrity.

All Scottish clubs have voted in favour of this punishment on the basis that it continues to punish the Rangers community.

The St Mirren board were unanimous in their support of the punishment even though they aware it will destroy their club in the short run.

The Invermess CT board have hailed the new punishment as the correct moral action to take. In other news, Invermess has also called for a Meeting of Creditors to announce that, as a result of their vote, the club will go into administration and may be wound up. Several other clubs including Donedee Utd and Killmarnock, have bypassed the unrealism of administration and announced Section 98 meetings to wind up their club voluntarily. It appears these clubs spent beyond their means depending on the source of income from Rangers – there has been no mention of the buzzword 'sporting integrity' by anyone whatsoever.

Rangers' first fixture of the 2012/12 SFL season kicks off against Peterheed, while the SPL season has been cancelled due to the lack of clubs.

This is what I find many orcs are failing to grasp. It's like being found in court not guilty of stealing money, and then asking the judge if you can keep it!!!

So let me make this clear for rankers fans...........

You can have your club one of two ways..........

1. Rangers (OldCo) with all the fines, penalties, sanctions, and millions of pounds in debt, no ground, facilities or team.

or

2. Rangers 2.0 (NewCo) in Division 3 with boys playing for you, no history, no titles, no trophies, a ground and facilities you can't afford.

Can't have it both ways guys. If you want to keep the old club then you have to accept the punishment that you so richly deserve. If you don't want to accept that then it's a new team for you in blue, that for now but maybe not for too long play at Ipox.

It was decided that Rangers couldn't survive the mess they had gotten into (no one else put them there) so they will pas into history (thank f**k) and be reborn as Rankers 2.0, which hopefully will be culled sooner rather than later anyway.

On the phone in on the radio yesterday they were talking to a rankers fanwho said he will definitely be renewing his season ticket. He was asked howmany fans did he think would turn up for home games in the 3rd division. Hesaid he was naive enough to expect a full house, but reckoned on about 20,000.

So if only about 20,000 turn up to Ipox for a home game, how many are goingto travel to away games??? Will the support from Ireland come over in coachloads to go to Ross County on a tuesday night? Doubtful.

It is extremely doubtful considering County are in the SPL ;)

I reckon rankers 2.0 or whatever you want to call them will finally have tohave the plug pulled on them next year.

Please, they have a name registered at Companies House & are called Sevco (5088)

But Sevco will suffice.

Edited by kiddy

I like the guy saying that if we go to Division Three I'll be asking for a trial.

Aye laugh.gif there was a belter about scouting South America and Africa then signing all the best regens that made me chuckle out loud laugh.gif

Best suggestions so far though have been......

Murray Davidson

Tom Hateley

Jamie Murphy

John Baird huh.gif

Rudi Skacel (but apparently Lee Wallace is a better left back) laugh.gif

Barry Ferguson

Keith Lasley

Kenny McLean

So if only about 20,000 turn up to Ipox for a home game, how many are goingto travel to away games??? Will the support from Ireland come over in coachloads to go to Ross County on a tuesday night? Doubtful.

It'll be a good few years before they have the pleasure of visiting Victoria Park. They will have to make it all the way to the SPL first. I for one do not think they are going to win consecutive leagues. SFL 1 is a tough league to get out of, as I well know.

On the phone in on the radio yesterday they were talking to a rankers fanwho said he will definitely be renewing his season ticket. He was asked howmany fans did he think would turn up for home games in the 3rd division. Hesaid he was naive enough to expect a full house, but reckoned on about 20,000.

The club may finally have killed itself. It just doesn't know it yet.

I have mentioned before that 3rd Div grounds are small.

It's just not possible for large numbers of orcs to follow follow even if they want to..

A quick calculation shows the average capacity to be around 4,000, (excluding Hampden, of course).

Please, they have a name registered at Companies House & are called Sevco (5088)

But Sevco will suffice.

Not being pedantic but just for clarity I believe it's

Sevco Scotland.

More than happy to be corrected.

Whatever it is, we should all use it.:)

I have mentioned before that 3rd Div grounds are small.

It's just not possible for large numbers of orcs to follow follow even if they want to..

A quick calculation shows the average capacity to be around 4,000, (excluding Hampden, of course).

Not forgetting the costs of policing, ticketing, stewarding etc. :rolleyes:

How much are these visits going to COST clubs in the 3rd Division? :eek:

Should have rejected Sevco's application to join the SFL out of hand. :whistle

IMO there is a bigger chance of Sevco Scotland, or SS FC for short,.going into administration. By far the most of the Rangers fans I have spoken to aren't interested in going to a 3rd division game. It's SPL or nothing.

A season ticket at a 3rd division club is ~£150.

So if their hard core base of a very generous number of 10000 all buy season tickets that works out at a possible £1.5 million income from season tickets.

With Ibrox, MP, and Elbows to getz paid that'll last Chico to Christmas max.

I see St Mirren just can't help themselves.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23908627/

Still no *EVIDENCE* that Sky or ESPN are bailing.

Still no explanation why they voted "No" while secretly requiring SFL vote "Yes".

Still no shame.

Also this drivel from Gilmour (#16):

http://www.blackandw...il/#entry979121

But Gilmour is still baffled at why SFL outfits moved the goalposts for historic change in our game by reusing to allow Charles Green's club into Division One.

He said: "This is uncharted territory for the SPL, I honestly don't know what's being put on the table on Monday.

"I don't think many people know where they are with it.

"The SFA thought they were delivering Rangers into Division One as I believed that was the agreed arrangement. We had the announcement that the SPL would change next season into a bigger league and there would be radical reform. I was under the impression that was all part of the deal. I believed that was the right way forward for football.

"We now know the majority of SFL clubs didn't buy into it and I just hope they haven't cut off their nose to spite their face.

"They may well now have parked all of the commercial partners.

"The advice we were given from the SFL was to allow them to deal with this.

"Now we need to see on Monday morning just what is being said."

Took everyone for mugs. Turned out to be the mugs.

Edited by HibeeJibee

What seems to be forgotten in all this is just how pathetic the offer to the SFL was - £1m plus 'we'll have a wee think about league expansion' laugh.gif hardly once in a lifetime stuff.

Either accept that Rangers are in Division 3 or come up with a serious offer which reflects the need of SPL clubs to make serious sacrifices. As much as I'd like to think the SFL clubs put Rangers into the 3rd purely for sporting integrity, it's much more likely they took that offer as an insult and would require significantly more to sell out.

I'd gladly accept Rangers in the 1st if it meant genuine once in a lifetime changes to the game.

Still no *EVIDENCE* that Sky or ESPN are bailing.

In fact, statement from ESPN is completely to the contrary. They say they're not going anywhere.

That said the more Gilmour talks, the more he's revealing of the stitch-up the SPL/SFA had planned.

What I don't understand is this:

What is there to gain from a club with no debt going into administration? My understanding of administration is that the main gain is to make the club solvent but mostly to service debt and arrange a CVA. If all that is required is analysing the books and drastic cost cutting, why can this not be done without the need for administration?

What seems to be forgotten in all this is just how pathetic the offer to the SFL was - £1m plus 'we'll have a wee think about league expansion' laugh.gif hardly once in a lifetime stuff.

Either accept that Rangers are in Division 3 or come up with a serious offer which reflects the need of SPL clubs to make serious sacrifices.

It's now far, far too late for this... this boat has sailed and too many clubs/men have drawn lines in the sand, lines over which they couldn't possibly do a complete U-turn now at days notice.

As much as I'd like to think the SFL clubs put Rangers into the 3rd purely for sporting integrity, it's much more likely they took that offer as an insult and would require significantly more to sell out.

Clearly that paltry, insulting offer didn't help, but IMO many many voted for integrity reasons.

I'd gladly accept Rangers in the 1st if it meant genuine once in a lifetime changes to the game.

It seems this is a significantly minority position, though.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

It'll be a good few years before they have the pleasure of visiting Victoria Park. They will have to make it all the way to the SPL first. I for one do not think they are going to win consecutive leagues. SFL 1 is a tough league to get out of, as I well know.

Polite question: Are you guaranteeing that Ross County do not get relegated? If so, then the logical next step is to consider whether the SPL is in fact a rigged league, a bit like WWF or its 1970s equivalent on ITV.....

I am sure Mr Doncaster Cockwomble wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. We are now living in the 2010s, not the 1910s, after all.....:rolleyes:

With kind regards,

PA

Edited by Pampered Adolescent