Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tonight's entertainment is once again brought to you by ragers media :lol:

They've only gone and put up a poll to whom they would like to see die first ! and guess what FFS Celtic ain't even on it :(.

It consists of 5 teams and fook knows why Kilmarnock are on it :blink: along with way ahead Aberdeen closely followed by Dundee Utd and lagging behind is Hearts and Hibs.Some of the replies are laughable :lol:.Also P&B gets a mention YEHHHHHH :jerry.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=230793&st=0

Edited by hellbhoy

So now we know. Dont ya just love leaked emails :lol:

Cya Cockwomble, Regan, Longmuir (sadly) & Topping .

Scottish fitba..Rotten from the top down.

Ballantynne and Petrie now looked like prize p***ks and one can imagine that fans of their clubs will be outraged to read this.

Also, now we know why Ballantynne knocked back the vote on no confidence in Regan at the SFL meeting..Thick as thieves :angry:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

EXCLUSIVE

By ANDY DEVLIN

VENGEFUL SPL chiefs could scrap promotion and limp on with an 11-team top flight next season.

That is just one of the last-ditch plans being hatched by desperate chairmen in an attempt to stave off SPL Armageddon.

How would this work exactly?

... SPL rules say it should have 12 clubs

... the Settlement Agreement signed in 1998 said that SPL must have 12 clubs from 2000 on

... there would still have to be relegation next season

... although some prizemoney would be saved, most clubs would lose 2 home games

... the lack of any relegation places would render much of the season meaningless for most clubs, harming attendances

I smell sh*te.

EDIT: And it'd leave Newco Rangers without any SFL division to play in since Dundee/Dunfermline can't resign.

EDIT AGAIN: And lifting Dundee would clearly enhance value to TV and give significant financial help to Dundee Utd and lesserly so St Johnstone and Aberdeen particularly.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Anyone else notice the Daily Record removed Keith Jackson's "wealth off the radar" story about Craig Whyte from their website :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2010/11/18/craig-whyte-profile-the-scots-billionaire-on-the-brink-of-taking-over-the-club-he-loves-86908-22722617/

You'd think after being burned on TV deals twice before clubs would have a contingency plan in case it happened again.

No one ever thought a year ago that the gers would have went bust BIG TIME,there was wealth off the radar coming into Ibrox and nowt else.

Now clubs have a year to get their budgets and finances in tact for the future.

Every fecking source in the media and governing bodies have said millions will be lost with the gers demise ! yet not one of these companies have spoken publicly that they will reduce their sponsorship at all.

SKY's best interests for getting money out of Scotland is to sustain the TV revenue until the orcs return to the SPL to ensure there is a fucking league left for them to play in or the newco will go bust as well as their model is based upon playing the top teams in the SPL and not just Celtic.

I'm sure now that SPL clubs will have a contingency plan incase Celtic go tits up because they have been cleansed of their disease for a few years as things stand.:D

It's probably been raised before, but what happens with regard to Tennents sponsorship?

Presumably the pile of cash they gave TCFKAR is long gone. Was it an annual payment? After all they're not likely going to say, "dreadful business that liquidation. Here's £10million seeing as you lost the last lot"

What have Celtic ever done to anyone?

We'll be the biggest losers out of the **** not existing, financially, and we're willing to take the hit.

Celtic FC, in their 125th year of unbroken history, have never cheated, never dodged tax, have had every referee against us, some of whom openly boast of having cheated us, and you want rid of us?

Celtic have been more hard done by out of Scottish football than any other club, we're the victims in this.

Did your mum craic a bottle over your head when you were born?

Rather than give the c***s the hits I'll paste it on here. Its much more long winded than this too, I deleted some of the guff thats in it and been repeated already.

Football in meltdown ... yesterday's Scottish Sun

EXCLUSIVE

By ANDY DEVLIN

Published: 11 minutes ago

VENGEFUL SPL chiefs could scrap promotion and limp on with an 11-team top flight next season.

comment on this story 0 comment

That is just one of the last-ditch plans being hatched by desperate chairmen in an attempt to stave off SPL Armageddon.

Friday's SFL decision to banish Rangers to Division Three has sent our stricken game into civil war.

SunSport can reveal the six-man SPL board held an emergency meeting on Friday night to address the mounting problems.

Skint SPL clubs are furious at the SFL for slamming the door on an SPL2.

Now, in a bitter act of revenge, the SPL will discuss the possibility of an 11-team top flight at their AGM tomorrow.

Dundee or Dunfermline were expected to take Gers' place, but SunSport understands that is no longer assured.

And, in a move that could delay the start of the season, SFL chiefs countered by promising legal action IF worried bosses try to push through an SPL2.

Panic has spread through top-flight clubs, with several now teetering on the brink of administration.

As SunSport revealed yesterday, Kilmarnock could be the first to fall, with Motherwell, Dundee United, Hibs, Hearts and Caley Thistle all also in perilous financial states.

Hibs in administration. f**k Off :lol:. Scottish Sun can GTF!

Dundee should be promoted for f**k sake :angry:

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

What have Celtic ever done to anyone?

We'll be the biggest losers out of the **** not existing, financially, and we're willing to take the hit.

Celtic FC, in their 125th year of unbroken history, have never cheated, never dodged tax, have had every referee against us, some of whom openly boast of having cheated us, and you want rid of us?

Celtic have been more hard done by out of Scottish football than any other club, we're the victims in this.

This reads like a parody.

Typical whining old firm fan.<_<

It's probably been raised before, but what happens with regard to Tennents sponsorship?

Presumably the pile of cash they gave TCFKAR is long gone. Was it an annual payment? After all they're not likely going to say, "dreadful business that liquidation. Here's £10million seeing as you lost the last lot"

I'm sure any TV & sponsorship money is safe because SKY are hedging their bets that the orcs will still buy the sports package for ....

A, The orcs fancy watching Chelsea in the premier.

B, The orcs will want to watch the SPL's demise live on telly.

C, They may even televise the newco's rise to the top as the orcs feel they should be ! and will be included in the sports package.

I know a lot of gers fans who will renew their SKY sports package regardless as long as they see Chelsea play and also Champs League games.

Edited by hellbhoy

Hutton was given a good reception by Rovers fans at the game yesterday. Good round of "lets all laugh at newco" and "there's only one Turnbull Hutton" biggrin.gif

I started the "let's all laugh at Newco" :D

And the "one Bob Mullen"

Get well soon Bob!

Day 3 of the Vichy Republic of SPL2. Fellow QoS, Hamilton and a.n. 3 others all wandering around like zombies wondering what has happened to the world that they once knew. I must keep this brief or the authorities will work out my location...

I can't keep up with all that's happening but I doubt this is even close to being over though. And now we have SPL sources coming out and condemning the SFL vote. Hang on a minute so it's OK for you feckers to kick Newco out your league but you only really did that because of fan pressure for "sporting integrity" and in reality you only wanted them out for a maximum of one year? If that was the case then why didn't you just suspend Newco for 12months, send them home with a letter for their mummy and one of their classmates can pass their homework onto them. Newco could have then played friendlies against world class opposition to keep themselves match fit oh and the tv rights from such matches would be immense. I think I'm onto something there.

And as many have said before even if Newco were to start in Div1 what happens come May 2013 when they've finished 5th or 6th in the league? I presume that SPL2 really would be pushed through at a rate of knots. Even though I'm thousands of miles away I can smell the stench from here.

It actually may be cheaper to have camp there.

Borys

Oooh did someone say camping in Spain? Pass me a sangria Manuel

afb90fcc-2069-4b32-a175-86cbbba162e2_625x352.jpg

Are there any good guys left?

Yeah loads, especially in the Raith, Clyde and Alloa (amongst many others) boardrooms.

Regarding the Quislings: of the 5 clubs who haven't a direct statement/interview, and account for the last 3 Vichyists, one is Morton: who's chairman's statement throughout had been fairly against e.g. http://www.gmfc.net/...fullnews&id=708 while others have been non-commital/open/silent.

That would mean 3 of the 4 others are the 'collaborators'?

My suspicion would be that 1/2 of them may be 'outed' in the local press this week anyway, but surely whichever 1 did infact vote 'No' must be strongly tempted to declare so? Thereby avoiding the stain of implied possible guilt by association?

Morton were represented by their chief executive, Gillian Donaldson as Douglas Rae is on holiday. I can tell you that there is no way Morton voted in favour of D1. Do not read anything into there being nothing on our website - we have the worst site in Scottish football and they traditionally take weeks to publish anything!