Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Never thought I would ever agree with the great unwashed cousins from Greenock, but you are spot on. SG has made a real t*t of himself.

If Saints were relegated does that mean the club would be liquidated? Don't think so! :blink:

It's really not a good analogy to use which is what I'm trying to say. The difference is simple, relegation clauses in contracts allow us to release the players and start anew with a team of kids if need be. The players under contract don't have releases for the commercial revenue going.It's just unfortunate for us.

At least we're still against Rangers in SPL2 laugh.gif

I'm taking this with about eight barrels of salt, but for what it's worth....

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKAT Nearly there with being a shareholder in The rangers Football Club PLC hopefully this evening all complete

It may not be as strange as you may think. Remember the clamour for Charles Green to announce his consortium members once the CVA was agreed, then it went all quiet? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this rumour was true. Makes Sevco a bigger joke than they already are if that's possible.

OK I read it and it's still as I said ! the newco has been accepted but at this moment in time is still a club without any membership and have up to 14 days to submit a request for a membership permit.

At this moment in time the newco is not an associate member of the SFL at all.

Monday's SPL meeting surely must have the real Rangers relinquishing their membership license to the newco and a decision on whether Dundee or Dunfermline get the club12 vacancy.Then Green will submit an application for a permit to play in the 3rd with the oldco's SFA membership license.Green needs the oldco's membership license before applying to play in the SFL 3rd division.

As I explained there is still the possibility on Monday that the SPL clubs will take it to a vote who to invite into the SPL and do not be surprised because the SFL clubs voted the newco into the 3rd division and not the 1st division that they will consider Green's newco as well.The 3rd division is a death nail to the newco with their running costs and the fear factor of lost revenue may sway the SPL clubs to vote on the newco again.

Just keep an open mind instead of blind celebration that the newco appears to be playing 3rd division football this coming season.

What is a death nail?8)

mmmmm the house along the road from me had rangers flags flying from the windaes.......deffo social unrest in dundee nowohmy.gif

Just gave Boris a call & asked him to send a few of their surface to air missiles up to you

These events in Dundee are worrying....very worrying :guntoting

Edited increased list and *bumped*:

As a result of Partick's web announcement they are no longer suspected quislings. Well done them!

The list now reads:

QOS confirmed YES

Accies confirmed YES attributed to Chairman Gray interview.

No statement from Forfar to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Morton to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Falkirk to confirm their vote.

No statement from Montrose to confirm their vote.

No statement from Dundee to confirm their vote.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Is Stewart Gilmour basically saying that St Mirren's business plans make no provision for the possibility of relegation? Hysterical nonsense from him and that Highland twat.

In fairness they probably were but I doubt they provided for Rangers being relegated.

This would probably equate to relegation for some clubs but players will still be on an SPL contract.

St Mirren are not in any debt but SG told fans that Servo in Div 3 could be a yearly loss of £600k to £1.2M. An amount which we have not budgeted for this year. However he reckoned we would adjust accordingly in future years.

That being said I do not for a second believe any figures that Doncaster spouts which was what SG was quoting. And SG was desperately looking forward to selling to the CiC which is now on hold and the CiC will presumably now submit a lower bid than was on the table a week ago. So he now has a lower budget and may not be able to sell or sell for a lot less.

I hope his comments were because he was pished (he is in Spain and the local rag journo called him) and that he will withdraw them when he returns. But there is no doubt he has let down almost every Buddie who was against Servo except in Div 3 if at all.

Edited by NorthBank

It may not be as strange as you may think. Remember the clamour for Charles Green to announce his consortium members once the CVA was agreed, then it went all quiet? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this rumour was true. Makes Sevco a bigger joke than they already are if that's possible.

I think Gio is trying to buy shares in the Oldco, shouldn't be too difficult they aren't worth anything.