Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wow, if ever the whole ''verge of tears'' thing had any real meaning it's in those comments from Stewart Gilmour. If he was so bloody concerned why didn't they vote yes to have new Rangers in the top flight? What a tool.

Yes. The more that comes out, the more it all stinks.

What the f**k have the SFL to be sorry about? The only body to come out of this with their heads held high.

It seems that not only have the SPL been plotting to get Rangers back as soon as possible, they have been masking their No votes as voting for integrity. Which is worse than voting Yes!

Despicable behaviour, with the chairmen of St Mirren and Inverness, for a start, exposed as cowardly for not voting Yes. And fools, for expecting to get away with this sham. They have to be removed. Any other charmen of a similar inclination would do well to keep their mouths shut and take their medicine.

What is he like 5?

Just reckon it would be a decent idea like, eh? Feel free to come up with your own ideas. There is NAE WAY I'm attending shitty 3rd division matches next season. SPL is the only option. Aye, if the mighty Rangers were playing on the roads I'd watch from the pavements, but going to East Stirling is one step too far.

blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol:

i'm sure the clubs in SPL3 would have all that money from pie sales

Yeah.. It was me.. :ph34r:

Got found out pretty quickly, but not too bothered. I would have created a new email address otherwise. :lol: It was definitely worth it. Although it saddens me that the majority of them didn't seem to realise that the original post was intended to be an imitation of their own imbecilic supporters.

Edit: Also, Shania Twain IS a goddess.

Edited by The Real Saints

Gilmour's statement is embarrassing.

It sounds like he wants a reversal of the SPL No vote.

No, he wants them out of the SPL but just for the one season that the SKY contract has to run. Can we expect them to have a really bad run next season so they can end up in D1 Maybe the idea of Sellick winning the league by Xmas isn't such as far-fetched as we thought if every club is hoping to be relegated. Big number of clubs in admin next season?

I think you are giving the Orcs more credit than they merit, and the St Mirren fans less phlegmatism than they deserve.

Rangers fans aren't exactly known for lateral thinking. All they will see is "Mongo see Gilmour say Rangers relegation bad. Mongo like Gilmour. Mongo like St Mirren until Big Hoose back in Premier!"

As for St Mirren fans, they've seen the support melt like snow off a dyke when down in the 2nd Division and reappear once back in the SPL. Been there before, and know that fair-weather fans is something you just have to live with, even if you don't like it - especially when you are the orcs nearest neighbours.

Our crowds didnt change that much from the first to the SPL, a small home increase but the majority of gates being increased from away supporters of SPL clubs.

Yeah.. It was me.. :ph34r:

Got found out pretty quickly, but not too bothered. I would have created a new email address otherwise. :lol: It was definitely worth it. Although it saddens me that the majority of them didn't seem to realise that the original post was intended to be an imitation of their own imbecilic supporters.

Edit: Also, Shania Twain IS a goddess.

It's a bit creepy that the admins of Sevco media are so keen to check out the Bebo pages of new members.

I wonder if Div has had a gander at Perthsire Bell's Habbo Hotel profile?

Is Stewart Gilmour basically saying that St Mirren's business plans make no provision for the possibility of relegation? Hysterical nonsense from him and that Highland twat.

Player contracts have relegation clauses that, along with the parachutepayment eases the hit of relegation, but that isn't the point. To condemn the SFL clubs for making the right decision - the same decision he made, FFS - is a disgrace.

It's a bit creepy that the admins of Sevco media are so keen to check out the Bebo pages of new members.

I wonder if Div has had a gander at Perthsire Bell's Habbo Hotel profile?

I think so too. Especially considering I haven't logged onto Bebo for at least 5 years (when I was under the legal age of consent). Not only are they fools, they also seem to be depraved paedophiles.

Never trust St Mirren horrible lot

I feel really bad for the vast majority of their fans who have stood shoulder to shoulder with the rest of us during the past few months. Had Gilmour come out before the vote and stated that they needed the Rangers cash then I suppose most of us would have accepted that, or not. This however is a bit underhand though it doesn't take away from the integrity of the fans. I still look on them as defenders of what is right. :)

Player contracts have relegation clauses that, along with the parachute payment eases the hit of relegation, but that isn't the point. To condemn the SFL clubs for making the right decision - the same decision he made, FFS - is a disgrace.

Have to laugh at this.

When I watched my own club in the Premier League it was 2 up, 2 down and no bloody parachute payments.

Teams budgeted for the possibility of relegation and in the 5 year stint we had in the top flight relegation affected - Hearts (twice), Motherwell, Dundee, Hibernian, Kilmarnock (twice), Partick Thistle, Airdrieonians and ourselves.

None of these clubs went into administration in the years which followed as a result of this despite the lack of TV money, shirt sponsorship and parachute money.

Reality check needed at the top level.

Stewart Gilmour has a lot of goodwill in the tank from St Mirren fans for his overall stewardship of our club during his tenure. His Paisley Daily Express interview however is simply terrible.

Others have already said it - we voted no to newco in the SPL, we made a statement that we have acted in the way Saints fans wanted - and we renewed our STs with renewed enthusiasm. Our club also made a statement that the SFL should be left to make their own decision with no external pressure. Our club have also just set up a 'fighting fund' plan to help with finances...

Then this statement.

Jesus, what a beamer. Not me - our chairman.

Throw it right back to ye, why reward clubs with an arsehole for a chairman. I did say the boycott would only last while Cameron is at the helm.

What team do you support? I take it you would have no problem paying into the coffers at Ibrox when the time comes?

ETA: Just noticed you are a County fan!!! O...M...G!

I honestly thought only wee pubescent schoolgirls used the acronym OMG.

Mass redundancies? How many staff do St Mirren employ? That sounds like they have an army of employees holed up in some factory somewhere in Paisley.

Is this a slight exaggeration or do the Buddies genuinley have a gargantuan payroll? And if they do, what exactly do these people do?

Mass redundancies? How many staff do St Mirren employ? That sounds like they have an army of employees holed up in some factory somewhere in Paisley.

It's the hoards of warrior ants they employ to keep the leccy running on their teeny tiny treadmills.