Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did chic just compare rangers to rod stewart?

His analogy - that if Some randomer wants a table at fully booked restaurant, they'll be knocked back, but Rod Stewart will be given one, doesnt tell the whole story. I'd compare Rangers to Gary Glitter rather than Rod Stewart - you'd sure as f**k knock back him since he's broken the law in a severe way.....

Good God, Rob MacLean is an awful host and questionmaster.

People have a go at Richard Gordon but at least he will occasionally offer an opinion. Rob MacLean seems to have a fondness for sheep of the roasted variety, washed down with a fine red wine. I guess coming from the North (former Dons fan, now County? Blows with the wind too) the fondness for sheep is not unusual, but he is a dreadfully bland presenter and avoids controversy with the same kind of gusto Ex Rangers dodged debt.

Just reckon it would be a decent idea like, eh? Feel free to come up with your own ideas. There is NAE WAY I'm attending shitty 3rd division matches next season. SPL is the only option. Aye, if the mighty Rangers were playing on the roads I'd watch from the pavements, but going to East Stirling is one step too far.

blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by FrugalNory

:lol:

1. So, in the 3rd Division games against the shite diddy teams, this is what happens. At half-time, every one of us goes to buy a pie. Or goes to the toilet. Or something like that. And we don't come back until the second half starts. People will see the empty stands and know it's a big statement about the future of Scottish football. We will maybe get reinstated back into the SPL with immediate effect. The bigwigs will panic.

i'm sure the clubs in SPL3 would have all that money from pie sales

Edited increased list and *bumped*:

QOS confirmed YES

Accies confirmed YES attributed to Chairman Gray interview.

No statement from Forfar to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Partick to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Falkirk to confirm their vote.

No statement from Montrose to confirm their vote.

No statement from Dundee to confirm their vote.

Someone on the Second Division forum claims the Herald has reported that Forfar voted no.

I can't find any mention of it though.

People have a go at Richard Gordon but at least he will occasionally offer an opinion. Rob MacLean seems to have a fondness for sheep of the roasted variety, washed down with a fine red wine. I guess coming from the North (former Dons fan, now County? Blows with the wind too) the fondness for sheep is not unusual, but he is a dreadfully bland presenter and avoids controversy with the same kind of gusto Ex Rangers dodged debt.

McLean is paid to fawn over his guests, nothing more.

Edited increased list and *bumped*:

QOS confirmed YES

Accies confirmed YES attributed to Chairman Gray interview.

No statement from Forfar to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Partick to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Falkirk to confirm their vote.

No statement from Montrose to confirm their vote.

No statement from Dundee to confirm their vote.

Have Morton released a statement? I know we were pretty vocal about voting no but aint heard anything since

(not insinuating anything by the way)

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

Have Morton released a statement? I know we were pretty vocal about voting yes but aint heard anything since

Raith Rovers (for instance) haven't released a statement. I think we can assume clubs have voted how they originally stated they would unless they have come out themselves and stated they have changed their stance, such as in the case of Dumbarton, Brechin and Stenny.

I don't think Falkirk voted yes. Steven Pressley has been far too open and vocal.

Montrose, I've no idea.

Dundee I could see wanting scraps of the tv deal with Rangers in SFL1 if they are Club 12.

Forfar's statement seems very veiled. We've been sleekily supporting it since day 1 despite heavy fan opposition and the statement since released is not clear at all.

Have Morton released a statement? I know we were pretty vocal about voting yes but aint heard anything since

You tell me, you're the Morton fan! :lol:

Kidding. Had a look and Morton are another suspect with a 'general statement' but no confirm.