Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco could be right, and lots of other teams will go into admin.

Not for the reasons they think though - but because our *** sympathiser chairmen are turning us away from our clubs and the game. I'm really torn between celebrating them in the 3rd, and my feelings that Killie and some of the others need punished for the actions of their chairmen. I know it's not the clubs or fans fault, but how else do you react to it? How do you send these embarrassing chairmen a message that they understand?

Edited by KillieJimbo

That'll be the same first division clubs who vowed to find a 42 club resolution.

If SPL 2 happens (which it wont) it'll be as much down to the SFL1 clubs accepting the proposals (and the lower league clubs accepting their immediate resignations - again wont happen) as the current SPL clubs ;)

I know.

Does seem intriguing to me that 3 of the 5 appear to have been SFL1 clubs - more about the gate money than the chance to win the league?

Had decided to go to more games this season, going to others when I can't get to Queens.

My first reaction to Gilmour was f*ck you but I will still visit St Mirren. It's not their fault that he's in charge at the moment in the same way that our disgrace of a bod will not be there forever.

I think we all have to support each other otherwise all that has been gained over the past few months will be lost.

Throw it right back to ye, why reward clubs with an arsehole for a chairman. I did say the boycott would only last while Cameron is at the helm.

What team do you support? I take it you would have no problem paying into the coffers at Ibrox when the time comes?

ETA: Just noticed you are a County fan!!! O...M...G!

Watching Ross County away is hardly rewarding anybody.

If we drew Rangers away in the cup, I would go. Absolutely. They've had their punishment.

Wee gem from RM regarding their enjoyment of the demise of other clubs..

No, as we'll be able to use our commanding presence in the SFL and cast them into the wilderness.

Someone should point out to them that newco could be the 1st club in admin this coming season. :lol:

I'll be honest about this. I was all in favour of the rules being applied fairly to Rangers and them having to apply for Division Three as anyone else would. However, on seeing the following informative and intellectual destruction of all pro-diddy arguments I have been forced to change my mind completely...

We've been getting it tight for months and months now... Its got to the point were i have cut friends off and everything. The abuse us and our great club has taken is beyond comprehension! I wish bad things on every other club in Scotland, and any of their supporters who have called for our heads too, all those lying *****y b*****ds in the mhedia can die too! It's about time all these diddy little p***ks realised who we are and what we mean. We are the corner stone of Scottish football, we've kept most of these c***s alive and in jobs for generations and look how they've re-paid us!

Everyone can go and take a massive f**k to themselves, they deserve everything they get...

I for one can't wait for football to start in Div3, i will follow the Gers to as many of these little towns and villages as possible, i will continue to buy merchandise at whatever price and i will enjoy watching rome burn while im at it

!

I know.

Does seem intriguing to me that 3 of the 5 appear to have been SFL1 clubs - more about the gate money than the chance to win the league?

It might be Hamilton, Thistle/Falkirk (big on the SPL2 idea) and possibly Dundee (who were to be promoted to the SPL under the proposals made by the SPL/SFA).

It could also be the gate money, but I'd imagine, once 'Rangers' pick up momentum, they're likely to get more fans going to games as they go through the leagues so it might be better to wait for them to gain natural promotion?

Who knows.

Sevco could be right, and lots of other teams will go into admin.

Not for the reasons they think though - but because our *** sympathiser chairmen are turning us away from our clubs and the game. I'm really torn between celebrating them in the 3rd, and my feelings that Killie and some of the others need punished for the actions of their chairmen. I know it's not the clubs or fans fault, but how else do you react to it? How do you send these embarrassing chairmen a message that they understand?

I think the next big event will be a few Clubs announcing entering admistration due to lack of TV cash. A raft of fresh Newcos?

First post having read most pages over the past month or so. As a Saints fan for 50 years this is the biggest opportunity we have to change the face of Scottish football for many years - and the thanks for that goes to all you guys - fans of all the diddy clubs. If it wasn't for the force of fan power I am convinced that the SFA/SPL would have "invited" the old rangers back into the top tier.

This is an opportunity to change:

a) the league structures - my preference is for 16 team top league playing twice - it works everywhere else

b) the voting system - get rid of the 11-1 vote - before Newco get anywhere near the top division

c) the share of money must be more equitable

d) the heirachy of the SPL and SFA should resign immediately as they appear to have a biased position regarding one club rather than looking after the interests of all. Usually shite settles at the bottom - in this case, all the shite seems to be at the top.

e) the Newco - whatever they are called should ditch the baggage - i.e. the name, the badge, the bigotry, the union flag etc etc

This is a great opportunity to move forward - we don't drive looking in the rear view mirror do we - we look forward!!

It's refreshing to see that the Rangers supporters have dealt with their plight in a classy manner.

http://forum.rangers...pic=231186& st=0

Bizarre. They still seem t think that a big boy did it and ran away. f they had any guile or intelligence they would have got themselves organised and done an FC United, but they are obviously too lazy and stupid.

Wonder if this could be the next masterplan cooked up in a darkened room by them.

Change leagues to 3 divisions of 14 immediately(with 2 up 2 down and play-off),count all Rangers games as 3-0 defeats ensuring they were actually relegated to the SFL which means the SFL invite thing doesn't count and voila they get them back in a year.If there is an uproar then at worst they are back in 2 years.The league changes to ensure that they can get up even if they dont win the league.Just as easy as their magic SPL2 idea.

Nah they wouldnt be as cynical as this would they?

I suggested that about two hours ago. It wouldn't surprise me if they had the neck to try it.

We are quislings, nothing suspected about it. Gray gave interview with BBC man afterwards, he's posted it in his twitter. No statement just means we are once again treating fans with contempt.

Finished with them for next season, I will visit clubs like Annan, Clyde, Morton and Raith instead.

We are quislings, nothing suspected about it. Gray gave interview with BBC man afterwards, he's posted it in his twitter. No statement just means we are once again treating fans with contempt.

Finished with them for next season, I will visit clubs like Annan, Clyde, Morton and Raith instead.

TBF at least Hamilton had the haw maw's to come out and say to the Accies' fans that they voted Yes.

The Thistle board are worse. They are completely ignoring us.