Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not received an answer so will ask again.

When are 'Rangers' officially liquidated? What will their team be called? Do they have a club crest? A sponsor? A strip?

Seriously, if they haven't started on this will they even be ready for SFL 3?

Don't know but sadly that's how it will look. It's Catch22 for the ICT board; if they need to hold an emergency board meeting and don't say anything in advance there will be speculation, if they make a statement then there will be speculation.

I'll be making every effort to go to Inverness for our games in the coming season, something I have not done for the last two years.

Every fan should make every effort to attend away games.

Yes, my club will face big problems and I could spend that money on Killie.

But, if Killie stay in the league, then I'll be doing my utmost to go to every game of the season home and away, bar Celtic, they don't need my money.

St Mirren away on the 2nd January is a pain but I will be there if I still have a team. And I deffo going to Dingwall at the beginning of September.

We have to support each other until the financial situation settles.

When are 'Rangers' officially liquidated? What will their team be called? Do they have a club crest? A sponsor? A strip?

What are the chances of them making a sudden reappearance like one of those folk that wake up in their coffin a few days after being buried when everyone assumed they were proper gone?! ph34r.gif

Don't get Scottish in our neck of the woods... TyneTees-Border News here, including interviews with Annan and Stranraer reps.

Latter gave excellent quotes saying game will survive and infact flourish.

May I suggest Freesat? You can watch any regional programme.

Sorry if this is unacceptable for any reason.

I upset GrannyDanger earlier and i'm not sure why.:(

Real real sorry but just back in (half cut)! honestly just cracked open a bottle of champagne that my sister wanted kept for her wedding later this year! So a big fat Charlie for the the first person to tell me who the 5 yes's were? I am absolutely ecstatic but this thread has moved on >80 pages since I last checked can't be arsed checkin :blink: 'mon the diddies :D:D:D Oh and I will be visiting both Clyde & Raith at least once this season to show my support for the way their respective boards have shown the way on this issue, much respect is due! So when does the campaign to have Stu Cosgrove as head of SFA or single body begin? I would support that 100% as would (I suspect) many other diddy fans.

Peace out!!!8)

The interim creditors report stated several weeks until the admin process is completed, then the liquidator takes over.

All the old Rangers stuff was sold to Green but the liquidators can challenge the newco using the old name and crest. It is something to do with confusing the old entity with a new one. They usually only approve if the names are geographically connected.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18413384

Rangers Football Club consigned to history – the titles will not transfer over.: ph34r.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

First question from Rob MacLean - "Tom English, has Scottish football cut it's own throat ?"

That was enough for me. Off button sought.

BBC c*nto's still not getting it. :angry: MacLean is a shite presenter.

I'll wait for OTB tomorrow. Time to crack open the first of tonight's wine - and for those wishing to know, it's a 2011 Black Stump Durif Shiraz (S.E. Oz), nicked from the wife's secret stash.

:unsure:

I'm drinking Champagne!

Before anyone goes Eeeooowwww! , it's from Lidl, 9.99 euros.

Not the best but it'll do for the hums. Cheers!

Every fan should make every effort to attend away games.

Yes, my club will face big problems and I could spend that money on Killie.

But, if Killie stay in the league, then I'll be doing my utmost to go to every game of the season home and away, bar Celtic, they don't need my money.

St Mirren away on the 2nd January is a pain but I will be there if I still have a team. And I deffo going to Dingwall at the beginning of September.

We have to support each other until the financial situation settles.

Out of Hughies but this is what it's about now. As fans we have claimed our game back, as fans we need to get together and show we are serious about saving it and moving it forward. And forget about boycotting clubs who voted in favour of Sevco, that does not matter now, we got our result.

Clubs should now be looking at issuing shares to us, I am sure many of us will invest in our own clubs now, now that we have shown we own the game we might as well own our clubs. I know for a fact that ICT have shares available to sell, put them on the market and let us save our club. I read somewhere recently that Germany has passed laws that any football club going up for sale must allow fans a certain percentage of ownership, their leagues are looking good and their national team is moving in the right direction, something similar is needed here.

May I suggest Freesat? You can watch any regional programme.

Sorry if this is unacceptable for any reason.

I upset GrannyDanger earlier and i'm not sure why.:(

You appeared to imply that the SPL was going to backtrack or that the SFA was going to do something to negate the SFL decision. This is a myth that has been peddled for some weeks now without challenge to its veracity and it pisses me off.

If I've upset you you should invite me on an expenses paid journey to you're part of the world and I will (sort of) aplogise in person. :)

You are a sick b*****d.

Or at least you will be if you try to eat a leper.

I hate these blôôdy posts that stretch out. You spend your time thinking out a reply only to find out that the smart beggar has already beaten you to it. :D

Out of Hughies but this is what it's about now. As fans we have claimed our game back, as fans we need to get together and show we are serious about saving it and moving it forward. And forget about boycotting clubs who voted in favour of Sevco, that does not matter now, we got our result.

Clubs should now be looking at issuing shares to us, I am sure many of us will invest in our own clubs now, now that we have shown we own the game we might as well own our clubs. I know for a fact that ICT have shares available to sell, put them on the market and let us save our club. I read somewhere recently that Germany has passed laws that any football club going up for sale must allow fans a certain percentage of ownership, their leagues are looking good and their national team is moving in the right direction, something similar is needed here.

It would be fecking hilarious if the non of...sorry non celtic attendances are higher next season than last