Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apparently it was Stranraer who voted for them not to be admitted to the SFL at all.

Fantastic. Would like more inside info on that.

They fed up of the Ulster hordes rampaging through their town every second Saturday? Though I think the ferry service has been moved to Cairnryan now. And Troon.

So it was payback for years of urban abuse.

Love it!

Apparently it was Stranraer who voted for them not to be admitted to the SFL at all.

If true then hats off to them. If any club deserves the finanical gratitude of the wider Scottish football fanbase it's them.

Cheers.

Genuine question for all Quisling fans:

Would you rather things turned out as they did - ie Your club did the wrong thing, but the right decision was reached overall,

OR

Your club behaved, but the overall vote went the other way?

I think I'd take what happened today, but I wish I could be celebrating both parts.

I feel like Nick Faldo celebrating the 1985 Ryder Cup win, having not contributed a point of his own - although obviously I'm not quite such a dick.

I would genuinely feel better if queens had done the honourable thing, and sevco had been voted through. Knowing we support a club who cares very little for integrity, is something we'll have to deal with for a long time. Do we really need to ask where certain members, of our clubs, footballing loyalties lie?

I'm awaiting confirmation, but I suspect we voted yes.

Feeling pretty ashamed of the club atm. Why didn't the club listen to the fans?

They have never listened to us before. The Accies board have a track record of treating their own supporters with utter contempt.

1342194203[/url]' post='6426434']

But not to your supporters who made their feelings known.

Get rid of your board

The board have made us a laughing stock ! They would see which way the vote was going to go yet still end up ostracising the club ! After being in profit last season, they might find this decision means they won't be this season ! :-(

Any confirmation as to who voted 'yes'? Hamilton being one I do know.

According to an Albion Rovers director they voted for first.

Same guy said it was Clyde (but he hates Clyde.)

I now won't be goin to Gretna tomorrow

Go.

If for no other reason than to remind yourself there's still some worth in this game yet. There's a club that screwed up big time, took the fall of falls right out of the league, but picked themselves up, dusted themselves down, started all over again and are happily established in the East Of Scotland Premier with others happy to wait for a pyramid.

(Oh, and there's now a bar in the ground as well as those orgasmic sausage rolls they do)

You can always take a year out in "protest", writing to the club telling them why, and go to watch Annan Athletic or Gretna, even St Cuthbert's Wanderers if you so please!

But don't give up on the game. The bottom line is today the fans scored an almighty victory, and that cannot be taken away from any of us that demanded justice before self-interest.

Regardless of how individual teams voted.

The Diddy tribe united, democracy won.

Regan and Cockwomble's positions are untenable surely. Turnbull 'the Pitbull' Hutton to lead Scottish Football into a new dawn. Frankly he talks sense and I'd put any money on him kicking f**k out of any other blazer in a square-go.