Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who are the chunts in the 5? I can't do much aboots Dumbarton chunts but sure 3 of the 5 are 2nd Div who will now have 0 punters from us to visit

Reckon QoS are one from what Davie Rae had been saying :-(

Word on the street is that Dumbarton voted for Rangers to Division 3. A statement from the club is due to confirm.

Hope so. Depending on how things pan out, I might be spending more time down the road than in Paisley next season....

"There's a team plays down at ibrox swear they're rangers"

laugh.gif Every club in Scotland should sing that to the Sevco FC fans at every match until they accept the fact. Hopefully some musician will write one up with those lyrics, it could be a Number 1 hit if they do!

Guest honestrae95

Smith making a fool of himself again. How did he ever become SFA chief?

He perfected the masonic handshake maybe?

Surely the first thing the likes of Aberdeen Fans Trust and Hibs Supporters Society etc. now do is put pressure on their clubs regarding any SPL2 conspiracy... ball is back in SPL's court, but only if they want to re-start the rally after it's finished.

Our opening game is a home game against Inverness CT. You know, I'm half expecting to be sitting munching my half time pie, and just as the players are about to kick off the second half, Doncaster and Regan come running onto the pitch wearing balaclavas, with Doncaster hauling the nearest players to him off the pitch, while Regan is poking Lee McCulloch and Kirk Broadfoot onto the field with a big stick....

Gordon Smith says that the first Division clubs made it clear they will not support SPL 2, any moves to change the game must be for the benefit of all 42 clubs.

Is this the same SPL2 which they previously talked about where clubs would need at least 3000 seats just to be part of it???

Anyone proposing this can shove that idea right up their arse.

"

If our application were to be accepted, Rangers will play in whichever division the SFL sees fit and we will move forward from there." - Charles Green 5th July 2012

"

"Now understood that on the back of a briefing SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster and SFA counterpart Stewart Regan gave to clubs last week that the SPL will introduce a plan for SPL 2 - which would include Rangers - and invite existing Division One members to join." - Rangers - Rangers, 13th July 2012

Charles Green - liar!

Still don't see how it'd possibly get necessary support, in time:

What is "in time" though? I am assuming that they have a back room deal with TV and Sponsors to live with a 1 year "absence" for Sevco and so surely, the deadline for SPL2 is August 2013? I'm sure it can be in place by then by ripping up the necessary rules dry.gif