Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shire ment to be the first club at "ibrox" on Aug 18th if they are taking stranrear place. :D:thumsup2

East Stirlingshire FC

Honours

1st Division Champions 1931/32

2nd Division Champions 1947/48

Scottish Qualifying Cup Winners (twice)

Stirlingshire Cup Winners (twenty two times)

Victory Qualifying Cup Winners 1945/46

Dewar Shield Winners 1929/30

Midland Football League Champions 1893/94

Central Football Combination Champions 1897/98

Falkirk District Football League Champions 1888/89

Falkirk and District Charity Cup Winners (five times)

Falkirk Cottage Hospital Shield Winners (four times)

Stirlingshire Coronoation Tournament winners 1902/03

SevCo FC

Honours

f**k all

Get those diddy b*****ds telt Shire!

Went to doctors on page 2789 come back to page 2810. Not going back to read what I've missed.

Justice has been done, Sevco should be left alone now to get on with it. They are a new club with no baggage and no history therefore there is no more that needs to be done.

Edited by stonedsailor

Remember - "Bomber" outlined all that needs to happen...

Newco just need to pay £5000 more per season than their competitors and they will win the league 8)

Don't know what's been said in the other pages, but I think the timing of this is all planned. Leagues lost so they will forfeit 10 points. Resulting in them finishing 2nd 14pts behind instead of 4. Arrange a deal with creditors pay them xpence in the £. Get out of administration by the end of March. Start next season in Champions league and debt free.

Looks like I got that wrong :(:huh:;):):D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SFL CHIEF EXECUTIVE DAVID LONGMUIR"The Rangers representatives were invited in at the end of the meeting and informed that their application to play in the SFL had been successful; and that the vast majority of clubs had voted in favour of them joining Division Three.

"They accepted this with good grace and went out of the door with their heads held high."

OK then..............Here is Turnbull H. addressing today's meeting.....

That's the one, fcuking brilliant and rather apt, sorry I shot my bolt of greenies hours ago.

Just driven through Govan and Ibrox and it I can confirm that the apocalypse has happened. You should see the devastation, destruction and end of days look of the place. the people are just zombies now, dribbling and not one of them hanging the right way. Its terrible.

What? That's how the place normally looks?

Weird.