Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some tit asking " why don't we just go to Engerlandshire". Doh!

Where have these cnuts BEEN?

i say we kick them out of scottish football forever.. then see how quickly they get into Englands league...

fast forward to the year 3995 and stil they sit paitently outside the fence watching the english leagues play...

"Can i play wae ur ball" fat sallys great great great great great great great great...etc..fat slob of a grandchild says..

"NO" shouts the english league...

Bit off/on topic but the Herald has announced a sudden and dramatic drop in it`s daily sales to now under 45k.

I`ve stopped taking the paper for the first time in well over thirty years because of their very partial editorial line in all this. They accepted the doomsayers argument without question. As stated in another thread I`ve communicated my feelings in a host of emails and had no response.

Perhaps i`ve not been alone

Really don't see the point in paying for a paper nowadays, this situation has just shown up how ill-informed most of tripe you read actually is.

A kid with a brain and a blog can blow these fcukers out of the water any day of the week.

After this situation has finished I will also cease listening to any radio programmes that employ fcukwits like Traytor.

Is there a chimney at Hampden for white and black smoke signals?

- "Habemus newcom in tertius divisiae?"

Borys

Yes.

Apparently, once the SFL clubs issue Spivco with a big custard pie and a note saying "f**k Off", they then signal to the crowds by burning Regan, Doncaster and Longmuir.

Some tit asking " why don't we just go to Engerlandshire". Doh!

Where have these cnuts BEEN?

There's plenty of them like that.....I spoke to one out here in Oz tonight......"they wee teams just live aff Rangers,ah dunno why we dinnae just go tae England"........ffs is there even any point beginning tae explain ?

I'd say there's a few on the BBC! There's that sports reporter you're on about and some political reporter caroline something that used to be a man.

Cheers. I thought my eyes and ears were playing tricks on me. It was when they went to the sports and the link was quiet at first them boom a deep maleish sounding voice starting coming out of her.

Is there a chimney at Hampden for white and black smoke signals?

- "Habemus newcom in tertius divisiae?"

Borys

Your attention to detail is very poor Borys, the only colour that can communicate a no vote is green, might not like either side but I'd roll about pishing myself laughing if a few wee puffs of green smoke came belching out of Hampden.

As it stands I fully expect later today I will be looking to transfer my support to a football club that has integrity, bollox, a spine, isn't a run by those lacking any sense and actually care about their supporters.

There are probably 24 teams out there eligible, Stranraer are disqualified for being from Stranraer, so let me know who wants another fan.

As it stands I fully expect later today I will be looking to transfer my support to a football club that has integrity, bollox, a spine, isn't a run by those lacking any sense and actually care about their supporters.

There are probably 24 teams out there eligible, Stranraer are disqualified for being from Stranraer, so let me know who wants another fan.

Sevco ?

It has to be Clyde