Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't see it quite like that. I see today as another milestone but there's a long way to go and several other battles ahead if things are truly going to change for the better. A NO vote will help but it's what happens after that that counts.

I agree that a NO vote wouldn't automatically "fix" Scottish footballs ills.........but a YES vote would have a huge amount of us fans turning our backs on the game in this Country.

a NO vote is the ONLY vote.....surely ?!

[quote

The following will happen. The SFL clubs, minus a couple of cretins who are likely to be out of a job before the year is out anyway, will resoundingly vote that Rangers will play in division three next season. As a result, everyone, with the exception of the aforementioned cretins will be placated. Regan and Doncaster will be forced to tender their resignations forthwith, sales of the Daily Record will continue to plummet, and nobody will die as a result of this. Restructuring will no doubt happen at the beginning of next season, in at which stage Rangers may well be playing in the lower tier of the SPL. God knows whether Dundee or Dunfermline will be promoted, but either way, one of them's going to get relegated from the SPL for no fault of their own.

If this is the result, I will buy you a drink.

Feck it, two drinks.;)

I'm still a little confused. Are the 'Rangers' fans still withholding season ticket money from Green in the hopes Brown will rescue the club? If so, are they going to relent once the season starts? If not, what difference does it make to them what league Sevco are in? Particularly if the suggestion that Ticketus owns Ibrox is true.

Haven't seen the expression "tail wagging the dog" for a few seasons.

Wonder how often we'll see it in the coming days?

And no doubt the authors will gloss over what a fucking mess the dog made of wagging the tail.

I'm still a little confused. Are the 'Rangers' fans still withholding season ticket money from Green in the hopes Brown will rescue the club? If so, are they going to relent once the season starts?

I thought the latest update was that season ticket sales were on hold. Safe to say that I can't see 39500 bank accounts getting raided the week before payday in any case.

What are these new league proposals that have been offered? I am just back from a week away with the brats, so need to catch up.

Wouldn't bother reading it - at the bottom it said that it wasn't legally binding so in effect it was worthless.

What are these new league proposals that have been offered? I am just back from a week away with the brats, so need to catch up.

SPL expanding to 16 teams over the next two seasons. Plus vague promises of play-offs, of more money for the diddies, etc.

A piece of quickly thrown together, inconsistent BS.

Borys

Quite sad how traynor started out in this episode saying that Rangers should go to the third. He quickly changed his tune when this actually became a potential reality.

Traynor never started out saying they should go to the 3rd, whenever I tuned in he spend 98% of the time explaining how they couldn't/shouldn't be sent to the 3rd then threw in "but, I've always thought they should go to the 3rd" as if that overrode all the other propaganda he spouted..