Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You do know that it will be the seven man SFL board who decide if they play in SFL1 or SFL3, right? It does`nt matter how many clubs would like to say NO as the matter has been taken out of their hands.

I don't know if that's how it works and could well be the case. Surely though, if the majority of member clubs are saying NO then the board should reflect their view?

If the board is the one to make the decision and they say YES to Div 1, is there an option for the Chairmen to call for a vote of no confidence in the board?

No news on sausage rolls and chicken drumsticks as of yet, strong rumours that cheese and pineapple on a stick and cocktail sausages are involved though.

I believe the representatives of Stenhousemuir, Brechin and Dumbarton have brought their own Bratwursts, kindly provided by Charles Green.

Rubbish. The greed and opportunism of other clubs have corrupted Scottish football.

The current dreadful situation isn't due to Ranegrs going out of business. That happened to Gretna before them and was easily handled.

It's due to SPL clubs, including Celtic, who will lose millions immediately from their budget should Rangers not be in the SPL, and even more should they not be in Div One, attempting to gerrymander the election of the new club.

Doncaster and Regan don't live in a bubble. They are the paid representatives of the clubs and do their bidding. Hibee Jibee has made this abundently clear.

Doncaster is doing the dirty work people like Peter Lawwell want done, but are too cowardly to do themselves. Celtic's silence on the entire affair speaks volumes. Only complete and utter fools believe Celtic's board haven't been working flat out behind the scenes to smooth the way for Green's Newco.

Spot on. The spl fans on here who think their clubs have shown integrity by voting Rangers out of the spl are deluding themselves. It is their clubs who have caused this. And now the whole sorry mess lands at the door of the sfl clubs who have nothing to do with it. I don't know how today's vote will go but I don't want to see any sanctimonious spl fans coming on here blaming the sfl if it doesnt go the way they want it to.

To be honest, the only people coming out of this entire farce with any credibility are the fans, of clubs at all levels.

It's obvious to everyone bar the most blinkered that (an as yet undefined) amount of SPL clubs are behind the current state of affairs being presented to the SFL clubs. If that is not the case, why have none taken their mouthpiece, sorry arsepiece, Doncaster to task over it? A fact that many SPL fans have acknowledged.

Some (a dwindling band) SFL clubs have also shown a lack of direction.drive towards clarity also, despite plenty fans views being submitted.

And the SFA & most of the media overall? I'm not even going to go there, I can't add anything to the 1000's of posts already made.

Fans have played a huge part so far, but I think we're barely at half time. So we can't sit back in the dressing room and enjoy our oranges and think the game's won. There's a lot still to be done to secure the right result in the weeks (I maybe dread to say months) ahead.

Both Airdrie and Dundee can now vote - desperation springs to mind. Can that possibly change the yes voting to give a majority?

Airdrie are voting "No" according to Colin Paterson of the Airdrie & Coatbridge Advertiser on Twitter.

So putting Tomo's blog post together with other snippets, Regan's master plan was the "vote into the SPL and then relegate them" fix. He mailed his buddies on the 23rd of June to get this rolling. Some time between then and the 4th of July, it became apparent that the SPL's rules wouldn't allow for Rangers to be relegated - and then the fans kicked off anyway, meaning a yes vote in the SPL became (ahem) untenable. Since then the entire operation has been improvised.

I'm actually more confident in Doncaster and Regan leaving office today than in any other development.

To be honest, the only people coming out of this entire farce with any credibility are the fans, of clubs at all levels.

Yep, as Tom English said last night (not someone I usually have any time for), this coming together of fans from all corners of Scotland has been both unprecedented and actually quite moving.

I'm proud of my fellow fans.

Embdy else considered the fact that newco just might not get enough votes "to enter the SFL"?

Is that possible?Then they'd become the Govan Globetrotters.

Even Clyde are voting yes to Res (i), so that won't happen unless they are suspended or go bust again.

You do know that it will be the seven man SFL board who decide if they play in SFL1 or SFL3, right? It does`nt matter how many clubs would like to say NO as the matter has been taken out of their hands.

Only if the clubs vote yes to proposal 2 therefore giving them that power to decide. They won't get it.

HENRY McLEISH ON NEWCO RANGERS"My view is that Rangers in SFL 1 would be the best and most serious option. One, to find a home for Rangers and let them find their feet in Scottish football.

"But, the most important point, this will allow us to move on to much bigger issues in Scottish football than the future of Rangers newco.

"In the last season, 28% of all the people going through the turnstiles in Scotland were because of Rangers.

"If you add Celtic figures into that, 60% of all the fan base in Scotland is the Old Firm."

My view on Henry McLeish - You're a cock who has made the change from being a slimy c**t of a politician to being a slimy c**t of an advisor seamlessly.

I find the fact that Dundee + Airdrie United were told they could (and thus HAD) to vote minutes before close-of-business yesterday, utterly astonishing.

Only surpassed in astonishing-ness by Regan's leaked E-mail and Petrie-Green briefing.

There is no chance at all that Doncaster is operating independently.

His role means he has to be conferring with SPL chairmen throughout this entire process. Perhaps of course, not all SPL chairmen. After all, no one is pretending it is a collection of equals.

Shome ahre mhore ehqual thhan ohthers.

Whould that bhe a case of "Whe arhe the peephul"?"?