Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I had a raging argument on the phone last night with a Falkirk ST holder - I reckon Falkirk will take the shilling cos of the 3 (4? I've lost count) up. Whores

Only a fcuking dimwit would take the shilling on nothing more than a conmans' promise.

Some people are just so naive, I'm quite sure you're Turnbull's etc will be looking for no wriggle room guarantees on things before they give an inch.

I had a raging argument on the phone last night with a Falkirk ST holder - I reckon Falkirk will take the shilling cos of the 3 (4? I've lost count) up. Whores

Falkirk haven't been stupid so far. They will see the way the wind is blowing and make sure they aren't on the wrong side.

I have no doubt if the vote was going to be close, Falkirk would vote for Sevco to be in Division One. But they won't be dumb enough to "do a Killie" as it's now known.

Must be something in the River Carron ;)

It was surprising that Rangers oldco could vote on SPL newco entry, so maybe no huge shock Dundee and Airdrie can vote on SFL newco entry.

LTL is right - the whole affair is such a cesspit that gentlemany conduct can go out the window.

Why should one be nice to cads?

BTW - that latest blog by Thomson makes me think that Regan and Doncaster are doing wonders for the "Kick da Sassanech oot!" movement :D

Borys

You do know that it will be the seven man SFL board who decide if they play in SFL1 or SFL3, right? It does`nt matter how many clubs would like to say NO as the matter has been taken out of their hands.

That'll depend on the vote regarding part (ii) unless you know something I don't.

You do know that it will be the seven man SFL board who decide if they play in SFL1 or SFL3, right? It does`nt matter how many clubs would like to say NO as the matter has been taken out of their hands.

No, I don't believe that to be the case.

Several club representatives have already made it clear that it will not be acceptable for them not to directly vote on that outcome.

They're well within their rights not to let NewCo into the SFL at all. They might well be just pissed off enough to exercise them

Have you considered the fact that the SFL clubs might say no to Sevco in the SFL?

Word on the street is that the sandwich selection today is:

Tuna Mayo

Ham

Chicken Tikka

Cheese and Pickle

Anyone got any news on chicken drumsticks or sausage rolls? Could be a big factor in todays procedings

No news on sausage rolls and chicken drumsticks as of yet, strong rumours that cheese and pineapple on a stick and cocktail sausages are involved though.

You are talking shite. I pity people like you that believe all the bullshit you read in the tabloids and don't have the common sense to follow the wider debate that is taking place.

Maybe the board will put Sevco in 1stDiv, which will quickly be followed by an EGM which puts the board on a train to London and shunts Sevco into 3rdDiv.

Now that would be popcorn time :D

Borys

I'm loving the way that newco fans just completely fail to believe or accept that everyone else in Scotland would gladly see them go defunct.

Listening to them on T S this morning ,,,we'll just go to D3 see how they like it?

Hey morons ,,we love it! That's where you're supposed to start!!

There is no chance at all that Doncaster is operating independently.

His role means he has to be conferring with SPL chairmen throughout this entire process. Perhaps of course, not all SPL chairmen. After all, no one is pretending it is a collection of equals.

Shome ahre mhore ehqual thhan ohthers.

Ask anyone connected with Norwich City about his shambolic time there and they will tell you the Cockwomble has such delusions of grandieur and his own importance in the scheme of thing, that it has moons orbiting it - and those delusions are inversely proportional to his level of competence. He likes to think he's a fly guy. Like I said, deluded.

Looks like Queens are a yes. Bugger. Supported Queens home and away for more than 40 years. Some of the best days of my life have revolved around Queens. 5-4 against Ayr, 6-0 against Dundee, beating Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup, losing to Rangers (RIP) in the final, Queens in Europe.

Now looks like a clear sell out to Sevco- even tho they know and state that it's morally the wrong decision.

It's a sad day for a Queens fan.

Where has it been reported? Please no........ Gutted if true.