Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As for sticking around here this confirms what many suspect. Very few of these people will actually abandon Scottish football, they will huff and puff and try to blow the house down but a weekend at a Garden Centre followed by a weekend searching for a husband seat in M&S and they'll be dying to get back. A wee junior game here, maybe one game back at Ayr. And following season? Boom, season ticket, just anything to keep me out of M&S.

I like shopping, it's me that knows where everything is upon entering the supermarket not the wife.

That'll not fit in with your perception of myself right enough. Fat loudmouthed arseholes are capable of shopping without coercion.

Edited by ayrmad

And surprise surprise Richard Cough doesn't get it either ...

It should be either the full punishment or nothing.

Rangers will take their medicine, go to the Third and start again.

Surely "full punishment" would be to be made to apply for the vacancy in Div3 along with the likes of Spartans etc. NOT just getting put straight into Div3. If they get in - fair enough, if they don't - more jelly and ice cream. I like jelly and ice cream - yummy. :D

So my point about diving etc is different from changing the rules to suit the cheat?

Because, as I've posted quite a few times during this fcuk up of a situation, I don't do cheating, that's as simple as it is, do you make a living out of football as it's only those folks that struggle to get that concept? If Newco get into the 1st then fail to get promoted what happens? Another rejig to suit them or will referees get new instructions in the latter weeks of the season if Newco appear to be struggling?

I dunno, is it? What are you trying to say? You don't do cheating but it happens every game and you attend anyway? I really have no idea.

And, according to Scotland Tonight, no rules are being changed to put Rangers in Division 1.

Simple - you talk pish...............before I even hit the keyboard Rangers are deid - they passed away in June - Cevco I'm pretty pissed aboot super fan

I see, so it's revolved full circle. Abuse - apologise for abuse - complement post content - abuse.

You, good sir, are an Orwellian Pig.

There is a drunken old jakey in my town.He stumbles along the high street, railing against the world and lashing out wildly at imaginary assailants. His head is cut and bruised. He thinks that someone beat him up, but actually he fell over in a drunken stupor and injured himself.

His clothes are dirty and stained, but you can see that they are actually quite good quality. In his occasional moments of lucidity he likes to tell people that in the past he was one of the ‘masters of the universe’, that he lived in a ‘big hoose’, that he drove a flash car and had a gorgeous wife and loving family. All of this is true, although you’d struggle to believe it now.

In the past he was a successful businessman and was CEO of a highly respected financial services company. The problem was that his company was actually a massive ponzi scheme and all of his friends and family deserted him when they found out that he’d invested their money in a desperate bid to keep the illusion of his success alive.He went from everything to nothing in the blink of an eye.

He had always been a gambler, but now he didn’t have the cash to sustain his addiction. He kept drinking, but on his own, alone. He got thrown out of his ‘big hoose’ and his flash car was repossessed. He ended up living on the streets.

Homelessness is a terrible problem and homeless people should be treated with care and compassion. Someone needs to help that guy get back on his feet and rebuild his life, but like all addicts he can’t really be helped until he faces up to his addictions and problems and finds the resolve to tackle them himself.

Of course, he needs to be rehoused, but he can’t be trusted to look after himself yet. No one is going to just give him the keys to his old house (someone else has moved in). No one is going to give him a job as CEO of a company or the manager of a pub or working in a bookies or any other area of life where the temptation could be too great.

Rehabilitation is a long slow process. Homeless shelter, halfway house, part time work, build some self respect and slowly rebuild a life, while proving that he won’t fall off the wagon. Maybe even win his family back.

We can help him rebuild his life, one step at a time. The first step is for him to face up to his problems and start the journey towards a future that is not corrupt and excessive like his past.

There is a drunken old jakey in my town.He stumbles along the high street, railing against the world and lashing out wildly at imaginary assailants. His head is cut and bruised. He thinks that someone beat him up, but actually he fell over in a drunken stupor and injured himself.

His clothes are dirty and stained, but you can see that they are actually quite good quality. In his occasional moments of lucidity he likes to tell people that in the past he was one of the 'masters of the universe', that he lived in a 'big hoose', that he drove a flash car and had a gorgeous wife and loving family. All of this is true, although you'd struggle to believe it now.

In the past he was a successful businessman and was CEO of a highly respected financial services company. The problem was that his company was actually a massive ponzi scheme and all of his friends and family deserted him when they found out that he'd invested their money in a desperate bid to keep the illusion of his success alive.He went from everything to nothing in the blink of an eye.

He had always been a gambler, but now he didn't have the cash to sustain his addiction. He kept drinking, but on his own, alone. He got thrown out of his 'big hoose' and his flash car was repossessed. He ended up living on the streets.

Homelessness is a terrible problem and homeless people should be treated with care and compassion. Someone needs to help that guy get back on his feet and rebuild his life, but like all addicts he can't really be helped until he faces up to his addictions and problems and finds the resolve to tackle them himself.

Of course, he needs to be rehoused, but he can't be trusted to look after himself yet. No one is going to just give him the keys to his old house (someone else has moved in). No one is going to give him a job as CEO of a company or the manager of a pub or working in a bookies or any other area of life where the temptation could be too great.

Rehabilitation is a long slow process. Homeless shelter, halfway house, part time work, build some self respect and slowly rebuild a life, while proving that he won't fall off the wagon. Maybe even win his family back.

We can help him rebuild his life, one step at a time. The first step is for him to face up to his problems and start the journey towards a future that is not corrupt and excessive like his past.

What a brilliant composition. What result did you get in your English Higher? Are you good at sums too?

Morning fellow diddy supporters. The day of reckoning has finally arrived (hopefully). I so fechin hope that justice prevails today. Its going to be an emotional day for us all I'm sure. I am off today and wide awake at 6:30 like a kid on Christmas morning. I hope I get what I wished for