Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think the worst bit of the show tonight was the Daily Mail reporter repeating the myth that if the vote goes against newco 'the SFA will come in and change things'. How often is this sort of statement going to go unchallenged. The idea that Regan has the power to do this or create an SPL2 at the drop of the hat is ludicrous yet these idiots repeat it without thought.

Just once I'd like someone to ask 'where in the SFA rule book does it give the SFA chief executive the power to do this?'

Considering the ex-chief exec was sitting there beside the guy talking shite, especially.

This charade of apologists can't go on forever. This exactly why we need change.

Meant to say that the sad thing is that the writer of the post can't comprehend that Clyde's stance is not anti-Rangers/ Newco/ Sevco. It's a basic and important point of principle. Do you think that if Clyde went bust and formed a new company called Cumbernauld Clyde, we would automatically be re-admitted to the SFL ? Absolutely not and rightly so. Same argument goes for all other SFL teams.

The RFC (IA) fans, the MSM and the football "experts" just don't get it. What's not to understand ? As the saying goes, "there is none so blind as those who will not see".

Meant to say that the sad thing is that the writer of the post can't comprehend that Clyde's stance is not anti-Rangers/ Newco/ Sevco. It's a basic and important point of principle. Do you think that if Clyde went bust and formed a new company called Cumbernauld Clyde, we would automatically be re-admitted to the SFL ? Absolutely not and rightly so. Same argument goes for all other SFL teams.

The RFC (IA) fans, the MSM and the football "experts" just don't get it. What's not to understand ? As the saying goes, "there is none so blind as those who will not see".

Totally right. Show us your accounts, guaranteed facilities, etc to join and then we'll have something to vote on.

Does anyone believe this SPL2 nonsense. Surely they would need a majority of

all clubs in SFL and SPL to agree or its a non starter.

When the SPL started did the clubs have to give two years notice ?

How can they force SPL2 on clubs. It appears the threats in that document were all

total bluffs that know one has fell for.

I predict that even when rangers are in SFL3 with the fixtures out,there will be weekly press stories

that they could any day now be sent straight back to the SPL/SFL1 and so on.

Tbh I'd love to boot fuk out smith,,,"the animosity against rangers has been incredible",, really?!!

What ,the animosity against tax dodging cheating ,boycotting threatening , stadium burning threatening, scum is incredible Gordon?

The rangers mouthpieces in this saga remind me of the manturian candidate.