Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whats the chances the SPL and SFA attempt to push through reconstruction even with Rangers in SFL3? Will they just accept it'll be three seasons before they see Rangers and thats that? Perhaps a return to three leagues to speed up the process?

See, this is the thing. Any league reconstruction can happen with Newco in the 3rd just as easily as with them in the first.

Apparently Ian King of The Sun (I know!) was asked on Real Radio his opinion of tomorrows vote. he says SFL will vote NO, BUT Regan will put Newco in SFL 1 anyway or form SPL2 and cherry pick 10 teams.. INTERESTING!!

That's plainly bollocks. It would utterly destroy the game. Ian King's another one who could do with a career change.

Doubt Regan or Cockwomble will be around much longer anyway. The noises being made are that they should be put to a vote of no confidence and ousted before they can do anymore damage. I only hope it's soon.

Edited by GunnerBairn

See, this is the thing. Any league reconstruction can happen with Newco in the 3rd just as easily as with them in the first.

I can't see them relaxing with Newco in the third. If you believe what you read, half the SPL will be out of business or utterly rooked if they don't see them by then.

Apparently Ian King of The Sun (I know!) was asked on Real Radio his opinion of tomorrows vote. he says SFL will vote NO, BUT Regan will put Newco in SFL 1 anyway or form SPL2 and cherry pick 10 teams.. INTERESTING!!

Don't the Gorams write for The Sun?

They really should class The Sun along with the Beano and Dandy.

The SPL2 is a non starter for this season and doubtful for even the next. Clubs need to give 2 years notice to leave the SFL.

Regan and Longmuir might want to move Rangers to the 1st but it's looking like the clubs won't even vote them into the SFL.

Tonight really has that 'night before a big game' feel.

Bring on tomorrow...8)

Aye, but it also has the feel of ''4 feet of snow overnight - game postponed'', though that would be a win anyways with the season so close.

How can Regan form an SPL2? The running of the SPL has nothing to do with him. It's the SPL that decides whether to form a second tier, and nothing can be done without the say so of the SPL clubs.

Utter leopard's fanny batter from Ian King.

The SPL2 is a non starter for this season and doubtful for even the next. Clubs need to give 2 years notice to leave the SFL.

Regan and Longmuir might want to move Rangers to the 1st but it's looking like the clubs won't even vote them into the SFL.

Like it.

I think they have,,their threats of boycotts of clubs who wouldn't vote for them ,their threats of the panel of three,their going to court bringing the game into disrepute,their endless scaremongering that we will all perish without them.

And the decades of financial doping, denying prize money and European places to their rivals. And the decades of openly sectarian signing policies. And the stealing from the taxman (i.e. all of us, AND their own fanslaugh.gif). And the jeopardising of their employees' future pensions through unpaid NIC. And the destruction of property at parkhead, Rugby Park, other Scottish grounds, oh yes, and the City of Manchester.

C'mon, just kill them. Kill them dead.

i have also heard this from a good source...unbelievable that the powers that be - Regan and Doncaster - can completely ignore 95% + of their client base !!

I agree about SPL 2, but I wouldnt trustn these sods with anything. They are acting like Nazi stormtroopers/Gestapo :angry:

I've sent and had e-mail response from Martin Ritchie at Falkirk over this last week - I sent him another mail today reiterating that I will not be back should Sevco find themselves playing in the First Division next season ....

I did this cause I have a sneaky horrible feeling that my club is about to lube up :(

Edited by Ned Nederlander

dont you dare class decent journalism alongside the sun !!ph34r.gif