Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

who is in charge at Clyde ? They seem to be very on the ball.

Fans, when it comes down to brass tax. They're a CIC (Community Interest Company), a form of social enterprise.

Surely counter proposals have been lodged by various SFL clubs by now.

Telegraph said Clyde proposed an amendment but it was "dismissed"; however, it's not been reported elsewhere.

So the vote tomorrow is little more than the SFL clubs being asked a hypothetical question or two then is it?

I read the scaremongering on here that Sevco could be smuggled back into the SPL but that would be suicide for the SPL clubs, season tickets sold after the vote to dismiss Sevco's application could easily be claimed back and if clubs were to fight it in court they'd end up paying expenses too, perfect case for a group action against the SPL itself too. Not to mention the lost revenue from casual customers.

Let me put it another way - how can a club apply for membership to the SFL when they don't have a name and don't exist? They have not, yet, applied. Everything that has happened to date has been at Doncaster and Regan's bidding (and certain SPL clubs, no doubt).

Proposal made to SFL. Eh??? This it??? Really???

========

In the event that a final decision is not reached by 30th November 2012, the Scottish FA will seek to implement a new structure in time for the 2013/2014 season. The members of the working party including Chairman will be announced in the near future and will ensure consultation with all stakeholders prior to final recommendations being made.

I might be reading this wrong, but is this bassically saying that if you fail to make a descision (that they agree with) then we will basically push through the changes we want next season. In essance could they be threatening to restructure the league in such a way that Sevco FC play in a top league next season?

Also 30th Novemeber.....delay to season?

Let me put it another way - how can a club apply for membership to the SFL when they don't have a name and don't exist? They have not, yet, applied. Everything that has happened to date has been at Doncaster and Regan's bidding (and certain SPL clubs, no doubt).

Let me put it another way, are you just being a pedant pulling me up on the way I phrased something or are you on the troll?

Hmm. Are we to deduce from this that Charlie Green's eye isn't on the ball marked 'here for the long run to restore this footballing institution to something at least approaching its former glory', but is instead focused on a ball marked 'get in quick, pay jack-shit for the assets, sell the players, make a buck, and get the fcuk out of town pronto'?

Think I will be taking in a few Clyde games this season. Never thought I would hear myself say that a few years ago!

Their stance has been fantastic, I wish my own club and a few others had the balls to be honest.

Me, too. Easier to get to for me than Paisley. I'll be wearing my St Mirren scarf as a show of solidarity. Guaranteed, first game at Broadwood. 28th July vs Thistle.

Edited by Happy Buddie

The draft proposal is an absolutely lolocaust. I can't see the maybes like Falkirk selling out for that, though Partick would probably still go for it. Longmuir is officially just as deep in this as Regan and Doncaster.

One of the things I really don't miss about not living in Scotland anymore is the question you're regularly asked within five minutes of an introduction - my answer was "St. Joseph's"

Shurely the safe answer for an Ayrshire child is "Queenie"?

I might be reading this wrong, but is this bassically saying that if you fail to make a descision (that they agree with) then we will basically push through the changes we want next season. In essance could they be threatening to restructure the league in such a way that Sevco FC play in a top league next season?

Yeah, that is a strange condition to add. The proposal is : vote the newco into division 1 and we promise to consult about restructure. We'll give this consultation less than 6 months (despite being on the cards for years) and if we dont like what you come up with we'll put in place what we want anyway.

Baffling :blink:

Looking at the proposals, the SFA will steamroller in a new setup if no agreement is reached by November. This will be for the start of next season.

At the same time, people are worried that SPL2 might happen. I think the above gives some idea of the timescales required to restructure.

I suppose it could easily be a reassurance... i.e. if 7-man committee can't reach a recommendation then SFA try to dictate one... but many SFL clubs clearly don't trust SFA currently.

I'd highly doubt that.

Don't be so hasty,news is the big guy and his white horse are on their way to Ibrox to save them as i write.

rag&bones1000.jpg

The Orcs thought they would be getting this famous white horse rider coming to their rescue:

20fq1k1.jpg

But all they'd done is ensured this other famous white horse rider arrived instead.

4ugj88.jpg

:lol:

Whilst we are all having a laugh and shaking our fists at the sheer behaviour of the powers that be, it struck me that the more they try to sort this mess the more they f**k it up.

For years a number of people having been saying that something isn't quite right at rangers, but were always shouted down by the media as whackos and idiots. But now we know that this was because THEY knew what was going on but to keep their jobs and perks they kept everything hush hush.

On valentines day no one could have predicted how bad things were at Ibrox. We had our guesses but I think even in our wildest dreams we couldn't have forseen the absolute clusterfuck that has happened to Scottish football.

And now the SFA/SPL/SFL are left holding a hand grenade and don't know whether to throw it away or keep it and hope it doesn't go off.

A friend of mine comes from Zaire and made a point this week of texting me and saying "And I thought African football was corrupt!!!"

Nuff said.

If they are even allowed into the 3rd division, I'll be getting my coat and not coming back.

The draft proposal is an absolutely lolocaust. I can't see the maybes like Falkirk selling out for that, though Partick would probably still go for it. Longmuir is officially just as deep in this as Regan and Doncaster.

Yep, thankfully they've made such a c**t of their sweetener packages that only utter simpleton quisling clubs can possibly vote for it.

We now know exactly who they are.

"You had me at hello".

My worry is they've been working on the planning of SPL 2 for over a month.

The show of hands by the SPL chairman when they voted no to newco was that "a clear majority favoured newco in Division 1". That was all the encouragement Reagan and Cockwomble needed to push ahead. That's why I believe that no matter how the vote goes, the scum will be in the 2nd tier of Scottish football next season.

with all these things happening eg donkeydongcaster bribery with 16 team league which he dismissed last year as being unviable and all the othe feckups,makes me want to laugh at the idiocy, get angry at the idiocy cry, laugh cry again get angry again ,laugh again awww fuckin hell I NEED THERAPY !!!!!!AR15firing.gifboldblue.gifboldred.gifboldblue.gifboldred.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Sorry if this has been posted. What does this mean?

"Subject to The Rangers FC plc (in administration) signing a stock transfer in favour of Dundee or Dunfermline FC, a resolution will be tabled to a general meeting of the SPL to approve the registration of the transfer of that share."

Subject to.....

Edited by castilla

The Orcs thought they would be getting this famous white horse rider coming to their rescue:

20fq1k1.jpg

But all they'd done is ensured this other famous white horse rider arrived instead.

4ugj88.jpg

:lol:

That first guy, is that no' Harold Steptoe wi' Hercules? Mibbe he's got a contract on the scrap value for the main stand. (no' the guy wi' the sword, that's Billy Van Steptoe, from the Ducth branch of the family), the original first guy from the original post.

Edited by Happy Buddie

My worry is they've been working on the planning of SPL 2 for over a month.

The show of hands by the SPL chairman when they voted no to newco was that "a clear majority favoured newco in Division 1". That was all the encouragement Reagan and Cockwomble needed to push ahead. That's why I believe that no matter how the vote goes, the scum will be in the 2nd tier of Scottish football next season.

I've missed something. What evidence was this?