Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Vote may be postponed

If it does they are saying it will be held again just 8 days before the Ramsdens cup games start.It really is getting ridiculous at how many meetings they need,and how long it takes to get rid of a team that has basically made a mockery of Scotland and Scottish football for years.

"Doesn't look like the bribe isn't going to work guys so we'll threaten to postpone the vote causing more uncertainty and potential chaos".

Moral corruption is the only term I can think to describe this.

It's got to be a 'No' vote to admission full stop. It's the only way to bring this sorry saga to a conclusion.

There will be a couple of spin-off series when Regan and the Cockwomble are turfed out, but for the love of all that is Scottish football this must end now.

It really rips my knitting that Doncaster and Regan are trying to make this vote about league reconstruction rather than about where/if Sevco get voted into the league.

It's like they're trying to say that the two things are inextricably entwined, when they actually have f**k all to do with each other.

Treat Sevco like any other club and go over their application for a place in the league and decide on it's merits (hint, there are no merits).

Then get shot of Doncaster and Regan and have a serious discussion about league reconstruction.

It's not rocket science.

Vote may be postponed

If it does they are saying it will be held again just 8 days before the Ramsdens cup games start.It really is getting ridiculous at how many meetings they need,and how long it takes to get rid of a team that has basically made a mockery of Scotland and Scottish football for years.

You couldn't make this shit up.

At the risk of being called pedantic ( and not for the first time) should it not be 'Mon rather than Mon' ?

Probably. We should take a vote on it.

I'll organise it as soon as I'm sure I'll get the right result. Will get back to you...

Probably. We should take a vote on it.

I'll organise it as soon as I'm sure I'll get the right result. Will get back to you...

Watch for ballot papers with an SFL3 sticker over the words "SFL1".

Would not surprise me if those c***s tried to pull that one too.

The vote postponed nonsense is the same stunt that Doncaster tried to pull on the eve of the SPL vote. Didn't work then and I hope it won't work tomorrow.

This.

Plus, that article in the Hootsmon is by Ewing Grahame, well known swallower of H*n schlong. He will have happily run that story on behalf of Cockwomble, Reneger & Longknife.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Plus, that article in the Hootsmon is by Ewing Grahame, well known swallower of H*n schlong.

If it weren't for Keith Jackshun, he may even be the swallower in chief.

For the avoidance of doubt, I don't include anyone named "Darryl" in the voting.

Edited by H_B

Secondly - why was Clyde's amendment "dismissed"?

Your guess HibeeJibee is as good as the next guys.

I always thought i would never live long enough to understand women and how they think.....aye right,they are easy compared to trying to work out what Cockwomble and co are thinking,and where they get their ideas from.

Firstly, postponement is ridiculous. "Oh, we'll lose? No vote"? Ludicrous.

Secondly - why was Clyde's amendment "dismissed"?

Why is the word "revolt" used in that article?

That's usually a word associated with the situation when you decide you DON'T want to abide by the rules as they are already written. To my mind, it's the SFL Board's proposal that is actually the revolting (see what I did there? ) position.