Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love how throughout this whole episode all and sundry have fallen over themselves to tell us that we all need Rangers/Servco.............

Ask yourself what the common denominator is ? Yes....that's right ! they all earn a living off Scottish football and their job would be so much harder if they actually had to research who St Mirren's No 4 was or exactly what the score was the last time Motherwell faced Hibs at Easter Road !

Hopefully two things will come out of this

1. Servco FC in Division 3 at best.

2. There is a Stalin style purge throughout our sports media.

Starting at the BBC.

So who else thinks that tomorrow the SFL clubs will vote Yes to elect Sevco to the SFL, No to allow the SFL board to decide what league they start in (meaning it is Div 3 for them) and then on Monday the SPL chairman will shat their pants and on Monday vote Sevco straight back into the top flight?

Hopefully me thinking that outcome is likely is merely a side-effect of reading too many orcmedia threads...

I think there would be social unrest.

Lecture today to the diddy clubs from Henry McLeish. http://www.scotsman....delay-1-2406423

"We can't afford not to be able to move on after Friday," said McLeish. "Unless or until we put our house in order, a lot of people will be looking at us and saying we are not fit for 
purpose. The game is bigger than the SPL, SFL and SFA.

McLeish admits there is no hard proof of the apocalyptic figures which have been produced in recent days to illustrate the losses which would be suffered if Rangers are placed in the Third Division, but he is convinced it would cause significant problems for many clubs.

"I don't have any empirical evidence to justify it but, in terms of the research I did, there are a lot of clubs in a very precarious situation," he said. "How that would fall if Rangers went into the Third Division, you can't identify the detailed consequences.

"But there is an instinct which many people share that it wouldn't be positive for those clubs who are struggling on the margins"

But Henry was never great with numbers, except when he managed to scam, and get away with £38,000 when an MP http://www.dailymail...penny-back.html

Yes Henry we have problems of honesty and integrity at the SFA, SPL and SFL. You too are part of that problem.

Should be said that as well as the big "they've gotta vote First Division" article from McLeish... I wonder who might chair the reconstruction committee, btw?... there's also an article in today's Scotsman suggesting tomorrow's vote may be cancelled as too many clubs are in opposition.

Has that claim appearred anywhere else? Can SFL Board even do that?

Should be said that as well as the big "they've gotta vote First Division" article from McLeish... I wonder who might chair the reconstruction committee, btw?... there's also an article in today's Scotsman suggesting tomorrow's vote may be cancelled as too many clubs are in opposition. Has that claim appearred anywhere else? Can SFL Board even do that?
Do the clubs not vote for adjournment, the board could propose it. Edited by sons superhero

You can split the camps into two:

1. People who put money into Scottish football - the club chairmen/owners and us, the fans. I do not include the commercail sponsors because they are only funding something that they are getting a return from, their is nothing altruistic in their actions and they have no loyalty.

2. People who take money out of Scottish football - the 'pundits', players, managers, administrators, newpaper publishers and 'journalists' - self interest is their motivating factor.

Whilst I recognise the club chairmen and owners are under a great deal of pressure I am convinced, if left to their own devices, they would do the right thing. I believe they understand the sporting integrity issue and agree with it. The view of the overwhelming majority of the fans is well known.

So the people who take money out of the game are trying to dictate to the people who put money into the game, then criticise and belittle them when they won't dance to their tune.

Agreed.....We really do need to rid our game of these parasites. For too long the tail has wagged the dog. mad.gif

there's also an article in today's Scotsman suggesting tomorrow's vote may be cancelled as too many clubs are in opposition.

and wait untill enough chairmen toe the SPL/SFA party line? why not? everything is possible to bring about their vision.

SFL1 winners 2012-2013 Rangers 2012 FC

oh shame I missed that, what about the Pandas in Edinburgh zoo will they not do.

Saw a news report this morning saying that the Edinburgh Zoo penguins are getting a new state-of-the-art enclosure built. The report also showed new born penguin chicks... awwwww!

Those penguins are just brilliant. They used to be the zoo's star attraction... Until those pesky pandas turned up. What did the penguins do? They stood at the edge of their enclosure and shat on the people below, who were queuing up to see the pandas. Mon' the penguins! The zoo had to build a perspex canopy to shield visitors from incoming penguin shit. Superb!

Then what happens? The male panda has two days a year to get his hole... bombs out. He did everything - did a handstand and pissed up the wall, saying 'Well hello there sweetie... Now, gie's ma' hole. Nothing. Meanwhile over in the penguin enclosure... pengiuns shagging like Russell Brand, cute penguin chicks everywhere, visitors desert the pandas... Penguins are No 1 game in town again. Brilliant.

Now - what the fcuk does this have to do with Sevco Works XI I hear you ask. Bear with me... Consider the pandas as the Old Firm, consider the penguins as us diddy teams. Consider the people queuing up to worship at the pandas feet as the succulent lamb red top brigade. Consider Edinburgh Zoo as the SPL...They have their two 'main attractions' - they get the biggest crowds, they attract sponsors, TV companies fall over themselves to report the pandas story. The zoo is happy. They do everything to give the pandas special treatment. New enclosure, everything they want, they get. The people lap it up. Panda shirts are seen worn by kids in provincial towns. Panda hats, panda mugs, panda-monium.... Meanwhile, the penguins are being ignored. No-one cares much though, the pandas are box office.

Then the pandas fcuk up. No baby pandas. The penguins start to shit on the heads of the people below them....the dynamic changes.

Mon' the penguins.

Should be said that as well as the big "they've gotta vote First Division" article from McLeish... I wonder who might chair the reconstruction committee, btw?... there's also an article in today's Scotsman suggesting tomorrow's vote may be cancelled as too many clubs are in opposition.

Is there some kind of secret competition going on to see who can sink the lowest?

We've gone from lies to bribes to threats and we're now looking at lets just not vote because we're going to lose. Its utterly shambolic and disgraceful

So who else thinks that tomorrow the SFL clubs will vote Yes to elect Sevco to the SFL, No to allow the SFL board to decide what league they start in (meaning it is Div 3 for them) and then on Monday the SPL chairman will shat their pants and on Monday vote Sevco straight back into the top flight?

Hopefully me thinking that outcome is likely is merely a side-effect of reading too many orcmedia threads...

Sevco in the SPL would be a hoot. They've no team to speak of, no money to buy decent quality players. That might actually be a more entertaining punishment than anything we've seen so far. I think they'd get whupped just about every week. We need a campaign to get them in the SPL, 'mon lads, get onto your Chairmen right now.

Last time I saw something fat, black and white was Mark Yardley!!!

Took him all his time to run nevermind do a handstand. lol

Saw a news report this morning saying that the Edinburgh Zoo penguins are getting a new state-of-the-art enclosure built. The report also showed new born penguin chicks... awwwww!

Those penguins are just brilliant. They used to be the zoo's star attraction... Until those pesky pandas turned up. What did the penguins do? They stood at the edge of their enclosure and shat on the people below, who were queuing up to see the pandas. Mon' the penguins! The zoo had to build a perspex canopy to shield visitors from incoming penguin shit. Superb!

Then what happens? The male panda has two days a year to get his hole... bombs out. He did everything - did a handstand and pissed up the wall, saying 'Well hello there sweetie... Now, gie's ma' hole. Nothing. Meanwhile over in the penguin enclosure... pengiuns shagging like Russell Brand, cute penguin chicks everywhere, visitors desert the pandas... Penguins are No 1 game in town again. Brilliant.

Now - what the fcuk does this have to do with Sevco Works XI I hear you ask. Bear with me... Consider the pandas as the Old Firm, consider the penguins as us diddy teams. Consider the people queuing up to worship at the pandas feet as the succulent lamb red top brigade. Consider Edinburgh Zoo as the SPL...They have their two 'main attractions' - they get the biggest crowds, they attract sponsors, TV companies fall over themselves to report the pandas story. The zoo is happy. They do everything to give the pandas special treatment. New enclosure, everything they want, they get. The people lap it up. Panda shirts are seen worn by kids in provincial towns. Panda hats, panda mugs, panda-monium.... Meanwhile, the penguins are being ignored. No-one cares much though, the pandas are box office.

Then the pandas fcuk up. No baby pandas. The penguins start to shit on the heads of the people below them....the dynamic changes.

Mon' the penguins.

@Pozbaird

LOL'd at your penguin analogy and even gave you a Charles............................................but the thing we should be told is...........what the f**k are you drinking ?

:cheers

Tesco own brand French 5 strength individual coffee pods...

and a Kit Kat. Or two.

Heaven.

I suspect you to be an asset stripper and we'll see that tank and water filter on eBay before Christmas

I have great respect for the institution that is Paul the dead octopus. I will only make money if I transfer The Paul the hermit crab for a profit. If I do so, I'll promote a seahorse from the under 18s.

Mon' the penguins.

See the link here? The black and white shall inherit the earth. Should we now have a Paisley Penguin? 'Mon the Saints.

PS West coast pandas are much better than east coast pandas.