Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seems so. Surely this can't carry if the clubs demand a change in the wording of the proposals.

But that really is the elephant in the room . A change in the proposals needs 20 votes to be carried and even then the Chairman has to decide if the change is competent.

Unless this happens then the big stitch up takes place and Sevco enter into SFL1 if current proposal 2 is passed and the SFL board state that they have been satisfied that sufficient concessions have been granted by the SPL.

If I`m not reading this wrong it`s pretty meaningless how many clubs state that they want Sevco in SFL3 unless Clyde (or any SFL club) manage to get the published proposals altered.

Will 20 clubs back the amendment (and I don`t know if Dundee are allowed a vote given their instructions to abstain)? Will Longmuir and the SFL board accept that the amended proposal is competent should they get the numbers?

Thomson has been excellent at kicking the cow-tow element of the Scots media up the ar*e, it's something I for one have said before and welcomed. His C4 coverage has also given a UK perspective which was also positive.

However... he's completely failed to live-up to the reputation he himself fostered, that of "big-gun" who'd break exclusives and uncover conspiracies, which is where digs are fair-game.

He's covered plenty of angles but he's almost invariably picked-up existing stories, and he's made a few mistakes. Even then I appreciate mistakes will be made sometimes: he should just apologise and retract when it happens like today's happened.

Don't forget he's also Channel 4's main man. He covers the Syrian stuff amongst other stories so I for one am prepared to cut him a bit of slack, although why he can't retract his earlier tweet about Berwick chairman is mystifying.

I'm assuming you can provide proof of this or as i said, you don't have a fuckin clue.Feel free to keep spouting your pish, but at least do it in the appropriate forum, oh that's right,servco don't have a league to play in,do they?

Frank De Bear must work for the bank to have all this wonderful inside information in which case congratulations you are the first rangers supporter I have come across that actually works. Well done sir!

You must however be a cleaner or something like that and stumbled across a bit of paperwork and not having the education have misunderstood it, because a genuine company ie not sevco rarely goes straight into liquidation as this denies the bank etc a chance to get more money back. The idea that Kilmarnock are just going to go straight into liquidation is just stupid. Your club had predicted debts of over 134 million yet managed to drag along for 4 months with no cut backs before finally being put out of its misery.

I think the very worst that will happen to Killie is that they will go into administration and because they dont have HMRC breathing down their necks a CVA will be agreed.

Surely you should be more worried about your own club which doesnt have a league to play in yet and is probably about to get a very large tax bill to prepay their taxes.

Fair enough - I've been on planet zog since Friday, so totally missed this.

Apologies.

Why apologise, go for number 2 and you can miss 2 pages some days.

People need to chill. It seemed likely as early as last Thursday/Friday that insufficient clubs would back a compromise, but it's clear now, and there's no way it'll be forced through whatever the wording if 9/10ths are against.

Thomson has been excellent at kicking the cow-tow element of the Scots media up the ar*e, it's something I for one have said before and welcomed. His C4 coverage has also given a UK perspective which was also positive.

However... he's completely failed to live-up to the reputation he himself fostered, that of "big-gun" who'd break exclusives and uncover conspiracies, which is where digs are fair-game.

He's covered plenty of angles but he's almost invariably picked-up existing stories, and he's made a few mistakes. Even then I appreciate mistakes will be made sometimes: he should just apologise and retract when it happens like today's happened.

In his defence, he has been covering a slightly more serious matter over in Syria. He's admirably managed to represent the normal punter in many ways on this. I'd rather he had a passing interest than none at all.

At a push, Raith or Clyde have been significant as they continue to make statements questioning the decision of the SFA/SFL, but outside of that everyone deserves credit. We're all in the same boat, everyone is in this together. We need to keep working hard ensuring that we can continue to put as much pressure onto individual chairmen and bodies until Friday and demand the vote. There is still a lot to be achieved here to ensure that they don't waltz into the first division!

On a side issue was there much of a crowd at the match tonight? just wondering

Has anyone stated they will vote completely against New Co's admission, or has it just been accepted that they are getting in and we just need to decide which level?

In his defence, he has been covering a slightly more serious matter over in Syria. He's admirably managed to represent the normal punter in many ways on this. I'd rather he had a passing interest than none at all.

That's fine, it's good he covers the matter at all and while I'd prefer mistakes weren't made in the first place, sometimes they are.

My main truck with him is what he presented (fact not a prediction) and the way he presented it (the innuendo), and why he can't just say "sorry, I was wrong, I retract it and apologise for the mistake".

At a push, Raith or Clyde have been significant as they continue to make statements questioning the decision of the SFA/SFL, but outside of that everyone deserves credit. We're all in the same boat, everyone is in this together. We need to keep working hard ensuring that we can continue to put as much pressure onto individual chairmen and bodies until Friday and demand the vote. There is still a lot to be achieved here to ensure that they don't waltz into the first division!

I don't put pressure on any of them,if I email I applaud with the undertanding that serious negotiations might lead to Newco in the 1st, although I've stated I'll walk away if Newco aren't in the 3rd, if the powers that be return with a watertight blueprint that is for the best and SFL clubs have voting parity as a minimum I'll be easily swayed, I suspect most diddy fans are the same as our club courses through every vein in our body.

Has anyone stated they will vote completely against New Co's admission, or has it just been accepted that they are getting in and we just need to decide which level?

I can only really answer for East Fife who have said there should be no parachute to the SFL per se (neither 1st NOR 3rd), and that any application by any newco should be made by the established entry procedure, with all applications for any vacancy considered on their merits. I'm unsure if this will translate into a "No" on proposal (i) on Friday tho as I suspect there is horse-trading and possible amendments to come.

If you look at the very detailed Clyde statement, it appears to be saying much the same (albeit more eloquently!). They say they have yet to see any application details to convince them that Sevco is a viable company who could be fully tusted to even fulfill their fixtures.

* Result of one of the poll questions

At what level should the newco be allowed into the current SFL set-up?

Division 1 - 6.3%

Division 3 - 51.8%

Not at all - 41.9%:

Edited by Claymores

But that really is the elephant in the room . A change in the proposals needs 20 votes to be carried and even then the Chairman has to decide if the change is competent.

Unless this happens then the big stitch up takes place and Sevco enter into SFL1 if current proposal 2 is passed and the SFL board state that they have been satisfied that sufficient concessions have been granted by the SPL.

If I`m not reading this wrong it`s pretty meaningless how many clubs state that they want Sevco in SFL3 unless Clyde (or any SFL club) manage to get the published proposals altered.

Will 20 clubs back the amendment (and I don`t know if Dundee are allowed a vote given their instructions to abstain)? Will Longmuir and the SFL board accept that the amended proposal is competent should they get the numbers?

The clubs who state they want Sevco Rangers in SFL3 won't vote in favour of proposal 2, because that facilitates moving Sevco Rangers into SFL1.

The amendment proposed by Clyde was to clarify proposal 1 in order to confirm that it means that Rangers will be admitted to SFL3. If that amendment is made, then clubs may well decide to vote for that. If it's not made, then the "SFL3 only" brigade might well choose to reject proposal 1 too.

Are Sevco moving there now ?

I remember in January when Rangers were still alive and attempting to defraud us of our best striker. Many of their supporters maintained he would do as a short-term measure but wasn't Rangers class.

Now Sevco has a bunch of kids and a couple of senior players, is Sevco Sandaza class? The answer is hilariously and undeniably no.

I'm beaming for these c***s.

Edited by Fife Saint

We have our AGM tomorrow night. Our chairman is a relatively new member of the SFL committee so we expect to be led down the " We have no option" route !

I will personally take some of the issues from here to the meeting and will push for sporting integrity over commercial suicide . Hopefully we have enough amunition to convince the doubters.

I will update tomorrow night !!

700 or so. Was talking to the Morton fans who made journey through after the game, said thanks and it was appreciated. All in the same boat as I mentioned in the post above!

Good to hear Morton guys making the effort. We might actually win this. But give it a few hours and it will feel like we're all doomed again. The sheer gambit of the emotions experienced since this all began. The euphoria, closely followed by despair and back to being euphoric again. This pattern repeated over and over again not good for you. Wish it was Saturday and we knew exactly the state of play. Then again knowing how farcical this whole shambles has been, come Saturday the picture could be murkier than ever.

Christ you go to watch a game of football and have to wade through about 10 pages when you come back!

Not complaining though, all the news tonight seems positive. Good statements from Clyde and Berwick. The orcs are heading for Division 3.

And on the way into the game tonight I shook Turnbull Hutton's hand. :)

Christ you go to watch a game of football and have to wade through about 10 pages when you come back!

Not complaining though, all the news tonight seems positive. Good statements from Clyde and Berwick. The orcs are heading for Division 3.

He'll never wash it again. :)

Aye, he said he just put your wallet back as there was just a solitary scabby fiver in it.