Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A small point came to mind regarding the SPL schedule...........I seem to recall that both Dundee Utd and Club 12 were due to be at home on 3 or 4 occasions.

If Dundee are indeed invited to the League of Corruption, how will this be sorted out in the timescale left????

Easy enough to shift those games to a Sunday surely.

Somebody get Alex Thommo to take a look at the conflicts of interest between Ogilvie/Ballantyne/Sevco. This must be outted before the vote can proceed. It would be an utter disgrace if they can influence any part of this process! Especially that smug f**ker Ballantyne - see his fat chubby mug.

There is a post on gersnet claiming that many ex-rangers fans are cancelling their Sky subscriptions as

a means of showing their anger.

I believe it was suggested on here that non ex rangers fans cancel their Sky subs.

Two opposing viewpoints with the same outcome.

I wonder if Sky is actually seeing any change and if so how can they tell

which faction to blame?

eta just realised it's from Leggo.

Edited by cyderspaceman

I have utterly detested Sandy Jardine ever since the Bobby Thomson incident over 30 years ago. Not only is he a cheating b*****d, his club are cheating b******ds and he wants them to keep their precious titles even though they bought them with money they did not have leaving taxpayers to pick up the tab.

BTW hand back your Scottish caps, see if anyone cares ya fud.

My take on things is that insufficient SFL clubs are going to back all of Friday's resolution.

Whether this means the entire lot falls so they come back a week later to admit Rangers to SFL3 - or they vote for 1+3 and/or an amendment and get it done-n-dusted then - who knows.

You then imagine a lot of pressure falling on Regan + Doncaster + Longmuir, though in each case it'll depend how much it was their own initiative and how much the instruction of their Boards.

Of course perhaps some/all 3 want out anyway, given their bleak financial forecasts, so potentially they've not a lot to lose...

Hopefully the pressure is kept up on these three as they really haven't come out of this well, and I would imagine a lot of fans don't have much confidence going forward with these guys in charge.

On 08/07/2012 at 21:45, thelegendthatis said:

Don't you worry your pretty little head. It is now with an EU Commissioner. biggrin.gif

So what rules?

On 08/07/2012 at 20:02, Granny Danger said:

Think you're being naive. The SPL chairmen have had plenty of opportunity to reign In Doncaster had they wanted to, the fact that they haven't done so makes me think something stinks. However I wouldn't be surprised if they make him the sacrificial lamb (Cockwomble?) when this whole thing is over.

It'll be interesting to see what eventually comes out in the wash but yep, if SPL chairmen really were appalled at what's going on surely someone would've said something. His plans even rely to some degree on their acquiescense too... he can't introduce play-offs, change parachutes, etc. without them.

Edited by HibeeJibee

So just to be clear - you will be boycotting if they go into division 1 or division 3? Both would be a result of some degree of preferential treatment.

The RST statement is actually fairly well handled, which is quite surprising.

I put my hands up, I'm not sure about the whole entrance into the SFL thing in terms of the rules, I think most people would agree it's not straight forward. If fan base was a factor they would presumably have a decent case although I also realise they are a complete mess at present. Will anyone boycott if they enter the third division? I doubt enough fans would, to have any real impact, and there lies the problem. We will no doubt get shafted to some degree

There is a post on gersnet claiming that many ex-rangers fans are cancelling their Sky subscriptions as

a means of showing their anger.

I believe it was suggested on here that non ex rangers fans cancel their Sky subs.

Two opposing viewpoints with the same outcome.

I wonder if Sky is actually seeing any change and if so how can they tell

which faction to blame?

eta just realised it's from Leggo.

I'm quite hoping the Cevco have to sit-out next season entirely..........as the currants have cancelled their Sky, they won't even have EPL to pass the time :D

cheers for that - were you made aware that voting for division 3 had a rider attached whereby the SFL committee could overide that and place 'newco' in div 1, or was that kept quiet ?

Not that I heard. The first I heard of it was on here. Then I saw the Jane Lewis article on BBC website.

However, it was made clear to us that, in previous discussions last week, either Regan or Doncaster - I can't remember which - had said to the SFL meeting that Rangers to Div 1 will happen. So we knew that much, as we were told this at the meeting. Bully boy tactics IMO.

As I said earlier - the slide shown was based on the "benefits" of having Sevco 2012 in Div 1, but if it was Div 3, all the "benefits" were off the table, but no mention of the layout of the motions as presented on here. Mr Jardine and the others all made it clear that they (the SFL) were working very hard toward getting an even better package of "benefits" before next Friday.

That might have been as close as we got to a hint about the motions that are now being presented. But nothing at all was said about "if you don't vote the way we want you to, we'll vote for you" Definitely not a word mentioned.Gilbert Lawrie, one of the named Committee bunch, was one of our speakers.

Divide and conquer at it's worst..

I have utterly detested Sandy Jardine ever since the Bobby Thomson incident over 30 years ago. Not only is he a cheating b*****d, his club are cheating b******ds and he wants them to keep their precious titles even though they bought them with money they did not have leaving taxpayers to pick up the tab.

BTW hand back your Scottish caps, see if anyone cares ya fud.

Was that when he made on he was headbutted and got Thomson sent off?

Em, why are they cancelling Sky subs? What perceived offence has Sky committed?

It came originally from the imposition of the SFA Transfer Ban - all SFA Sponsors/contractual partners got on their boycott list (Tesco, etc)...............tho the boycott of McDonalds probably helped to offset some of the funds Ranjurs stole from the public purse. The NHS must have reaped the benefit by the drop in the incidence of Orcs in XXXXXL Ranjurs jerseys being rushed-in after coronary attacks.

Edited by Claymores

Em, why are they cancelling Sky subs? What perceived offence has Sky committed?

So far, none but we are being advised by certain people that Sky will cancel

or not renew upcoming deals if Sevco are out of the picture.

Well, that's my understanding of the situation.

Perhaps you have another view.

eta link to mad leggo

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Edited by cyderspaceman

Was that when he made on he was headbutted and got Thomson sent off?

Yes game at Cappielow, Jardine deliberately feigned he was headbutted knowing that Thomson would be sent off as he had a hardman reputation.

Almost a riot that day, bottles and cans flying across the cowshed. Ton fans hate Jardine with a vengence.