Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't think you're looking at the bigger picture. We may find by Friday that the SPL chairmen have beenx more than a bit duplicitous on his matter; I hope I'm wrong.

I'm certain your right...Regan doncaster and longmuir didn't just make this plan up alone and the fact that sfl lawyers were called in shows a lot of effort has gone into this corruption. I'm sure spl chairman knew maybe even were part of this plan whilst publicly saying no to newco and courting st sales.

While I agree with almost everyting in the Hibs statement - its easy to make these comments froma position where your club has abdicated responsibility of that tough decision and delegated it to the SFL.

It therefore doesn't really matter what supporters organisiations of the SPL clubs think - its up to the SFL supporters to stand firm, canvass our clubs, and work for the long term future of our game. Not a short term kneejerk hvn saving scheme.

The bit in bold.

The HSA statement is fine and it's about what you would expect from a fans group. However, there is no mention of Petrie anywhere within it and if you were to look on the main Hibs forums, you'd see there's a fair % of Hibbies who are very concerned by Petrie's involvement in this pathetic saga. There's even a poll on the Hibees Bounce indicating something like 70+ % of fans think he should go because of his part in the 'Blackmail + Threats' document.

Petrie, who is an accountant by profession, has got more faces than the town clock. Personally, I think his involvement will come back to bite him on the arse.

What happens if the clubs vote yes to allow Sevco in but no to allowing Dundee or Dunfermline to resign. Would that force the Boards hand? There would be no space for Sevco surely.

You can't vote yes and no when you've only got one vote. If you vote no then Rangers are denied a place in the SFL and must apply like everyone else. If you vote yes then you agree to them entering at SFL 3 level but the board will change that for you to SFL 1. By voting yes you also agree to the resignation of Dunfermline or Dundee.

I dont know about you guys but part of me actually wants Green to phone up Watty and Brown and say "right lads I've had enough. I've left the keys under the mat so you guys are now in charge. Good luck."

See how long it takes for them to go from "legends" to "fuckwit retards" with the orcs.

If there's a train of thought which suggests SPL chairmen (when voting No to newco in the SPL) did so knowing that a cunning plan was happening to see newco greased into Div 1 - that makes Johnston's abstension extremely puzzling. If the SPL clubs knew what was going on, why wouldn't Johnston just vote 'no' too? He would have seen Killie fans renew more STs, and he wouldn't have alienated away fans either.

I'm as cynical as the next guy in regard to this - but I think Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir are doing a lot of stuff over the heads, and behind the backs of the clubs. Desperate men knowing their coats are on the shoogliest of shoogly pegs?

The bit in bold.

The HSA statement is fine and it's about what you would expect from a fans group. However, there is no mention of Petrie anywhere within it and if you were to look on the main Hibs forums, you'd see there's a fair % of Hibbies who are very concerned by Petrie's involvement in this pathetic saga. There's even a poll on the Hibees Bounce indicating something like 70+ % of fans think he should go because of his part in the 'Blackmail + Threats' document.

Petrie, who is an accountant by profession, has got more faces than the town clock. Personally, I think his involvement will come back to bite him on the arse.

Petrie didn't just throw a turd over the fence into the SFL garden. He actually shat the turd that he threw over the fence.

I'm never certain whether the world is run by conspiracy or by cock-up. When it comes to the incompetents in charge of the SPL, I veer towards the latter. But. I'm prepared to be proven wrong.

Option 3 - Cocked-up conspiracies.8)

If there's a train of thought which suggests SPL chairmen (when voting No to newco in the SPL) did so knowing that a cunning plan was happening to see newco greased into Div 1 - that makes Johnston's abstension extremely puzzling. If the SPL clubs knew what was going on, why wouldn't Johnston just vote 'no' too? He would have seen Killie fans renew more STs, and he wouldn't have alienated away fans either.

I'm as cynical as the next guy in regard to this - but I think Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir are doing a lot of stuff over the heads, and behind the backs of the clubs. Desperate men knowing their coats are on the shoogliest of shoogly pegs?

Just to make it more realistic?

Think you're being naive. The SPL chairmen have had plenty of opportunity to reign In Doncaster had they wanted to, the fact that they haven't done so makes me think something stinks. However I wouldn't be surprised if they make him the sacrificial lamb (Cockwomble?) when this whole thing is over.

So that when FC Sevco 1690 are back in the SPL, he can do his usual thing of giving a vast away allocation to FC Sevco 1690 without any fear of boycotts. That's my take on it, anyway.

Will be very interesting to see where these two invertebrates end up working when they are finally run out of Scottish football.

I dont know about you guys but part of me actually wants Green to phone up Watty and Brown and say "right lads I've had enough. I've left the keys under the mat so you guys are now in charge. Good luck."

See how long it takes for them to go from "legends" to "fuckwit retards" with the orcs.

Brown is already thought of in those terms on RM

Replies to his latest tweeting thread.......

Think he's been on the beer.

f**k sake Bomber either put up or shut up

Sick of this shit

If he knows something then come out and fucking say it

Otherwise f**k OFF

He's got a bid going in tomorrow that reckons will buy him and his consortium the club so why the need for a post like that? About as professional as a monkey.

If he doesn't know what the assets of the club are, what is he actually bidding for? Because apart from his borderline alcoholic ramblings, do we really want a consortium to own the club who think they are buying it within 48hours, but don't know what they are buying?

So what's he trying to say.

CG bought Assets for £5.5M... no.

He and his consortium are going to do the same as CG for even more money, so they won't own them either.

I'd stay off the firewater if it does that to you bomber

Reeks of give me another interview I need ££££££ for a bottle of frosty.

:D

What confuses me about the vote next week is the order of the proposals. As it stands the SFL have a full complement of 30 clubs but the SPL are 1 club short.

Surely the first proposal should be to determine/vote on either Dundee or Dunfermline to be admitted to SPL then the vote to decide if Newco are allowed to enter at SFL1 or SFL3.

For whatever reason they seem to have prioritised the position regarding Newco giving me the impression that should SFL reject Newco altogether then SFA will step in and place Newco in SPL with a penalty of 1 year expulsion. This would leave Newco out in the cold next season but could in fact play a friendly every week at Ibrox against the odd team out in SPL.

Too far fetched? Not when halfwits are in charge of SPL/SFA.