Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

something very interesting (possibly) from OTB was Alex Thomson mentioning the big tax case

i just assumed due to liquidation this was no longer of relevance?

Didnt HMRC say that the side benefit of them voting against the CVA was that the Newco can start afresh, free from the liabilities and debt of the OldCo. Unless that view has changed or was misinterpreted or BDO have a cunning plan to pull the rug from under Newco's feet and effectively blow them out of he water by tearing up the transfer of assets, then it would appear that it isnt relevant. Funnily enough its dropped right off the radar of the SPL and the SFA as well, as has dual contracts, non payment of PAYE etc etc.

RTC poster saying that one club can propose amendments, 20 others must agree wording/content - board then no power to stop the amendments being voted on.

Here's hoping Turnbull proposes an amendment reading 'Get tae...'

Well spotted! Genius!

It wasn't too long ago that people were arguing that Scotttish football needed a shake up and the domination of the Glasgow giants needed to end. Now we have a chance to do that everybody is shouting no!

The point of this is not what league the Ibrox team play in but what happens when they get back to the SPL, we need to ensure that by that time voting rights and the split of sponshorship and tv money is fair.

We need to move on from what the old Rangers did and look to the, hopefuly brighter future for Scottish football

If the Queen can shake hands with scum like Martin McGuiness surely we can put up with the Ibrox club in Scottish football

Only my opinion feel free to disagree !!!

RTC poster saying that one club can propose amendments, 20 others must agree wording/content - board then no power to stop the amendments being voted on.

Get this emailed to him so he knows about it!

Well spotted! Genius!

Get this emailed to him so he knows about it!

Only if, in the eyes of the Chairman (who is I assume President Ballatyne), it doesn't "materially alter the scope of the resolution".

At least that's what 58 (Amendments to Resolutions) says.

Edited by HibeeJibee

It wasn't too long ago that people were arguing that Scotttish football needed a shake up and the domination of the Glasgow giants needed to end. Now we have a chance to do that everybody is shouting no!

The point of this is not what league the Ibrox team play in but what happens when they get back to the SPL, we need to ensure that by that time voting rights and the split of sponshorship and tv money is fair.

We need to move on from what the old Rangers did and look to the, hopefuly brighter future for Scottish football

If the Queen can shake hands with scum like Martin McGuiness surely we can put up with the Ibrox club in Scottish football

No-one's objecting to SevCo 5088 being in Scottish football.

People are objecting to what is effectively a new club being parachuted in at least two divisions higher than where they should have to start.

Only if, in the eyes of the Chairman (who is I assume President Ballatyne), it doesn't "materially alter the scope of the resolution".

At least that's what 58 (Amendments to Resolutions) says.

That should be fine, I mean, its not like he has any kind of conflict of interest.....

Oh.mad.gif

*uses UEFA complaint form*

1341689543[/url]' post='6408568']

Of course. As long as they apply to join along with other eligible clubs, and have the best case for joining the league at the bottom the same as other new clubs have. This isn't persecution or punishment, it's applying the same rules to everyone.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Pedro@grumpyyoungman1If the SFL clubs want to show this General Meeting for the farce that it is they should all send their mascots.

Retweeted by Wings Over ScotlandExpand

That's simply magnificent. Just got an image of Rocky the Rooster climbing the steps of Hampden chatting to that big cow with the scooter from Cowdenbeath.

Spoken like a true traynor. <_<

It would appear that the SFA, SPL and SFL are in bed with Rangers - nothing new there, then. John Brown tells all and sundry that he's seen a document that places Rangers in Division 1 and this is followed by McCoist's lofty words the other day accepting life in SFL3. Fits the Rangers' mantle - why tell the truth when a lie will do.

I totally agree but I think the SFL have came out of this OK.

I think that the team from Govan will get play next year in the SFL1 regardless of the SFL teams vote - giving lie to the SFA, SPL and SFL are the clubs.

The victory from this is debacle is for the diddies to competely restucture Scottish football. money distibution et al.

Surley now pressure must be put on merger of all three with Doncaster and Regan signing on.

PS - t'internet knowledge gained cannot be underestimated. Just think, if this was 1990, we'd have accepted the BS and RFC would be in SPL1 next season.

edited for speeling coz of vodka input

Edited by Mr Waldo

Looks like the SFL will be screening their received Tweets. I tried to vent my spleen, to no avail.

https://twitter.com/OFFICIAL_SFL

Slightly sad that the Official SFL twitter account is vetting tweets.

Pravda would be proud of the gerrymandering, bullying and downright crookedness that has gone on in scottish football over the past 18 monhs. In some way I guess we should thank Craig Whyte for showing up every level of governence in the Scottish senior game as corrupt and ready to take one for the old firm against the best interests of the rest of the clubs in the country.

That's simply magnificent. Just got an image of Rocky the Rooster climbing the steps of Hampden chatting to that big cow with the scooter from Cowdenbeath.

A lynch mob runs after 'Wally the Warrior' from Stenhousemuir...

slideshow4.jpg

I am totally against this entity being voted into SFL1, especially with the way they are going about it.

Are there any concessions however that we could get from the SPL/SFA to make it worth our while? Are there any concessions you would accept or is it a case of nothing is more important than sporting integrity?

Free lapdances for all spectators at the first home game of each month?

Actually, reports of a 'civil war' in the Scottish game are being greatly exaggerated.

N

On one 'side' we've got:

The vast majority of all diddy fans

The vast majority of all Celtic fans

The vast majority of all Rangers fans

The Rangers management (apparently!)

The vast majority of all diddy club chairmen

Channel 4

Half of BBC Scotland

On the other we've got:

The Glasgow 'succulent lamb' mob

Neil Doncaster (Who has been shown to be incompetent)

The SFA leadership (Who have been shown to be incompetent)

The remaining 30 percent of hard-core politicised paranoid Hvnery

Stenhousemuir.

And, in the middle, unable to say / do anything:

Sevco 5088

Dundee

Airdrie Utd.

Sky

It's everyone against a handful of useless pen-pushers (and a couple of nutjobs in NI + that git Dingwall)

We just need to tell them where to push their pens!

Ha ha well I went shorthand but yeah your bang on