Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

More from Alex T - blog 2 of the day

My link

Well boys and girls, Alex T will be pushing the right buttons at FIFA and UEFA from the press side of things it's time we the keyboard bashing internet bampots started doing what we do best and backing up his words with our own views on the subject.

http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=409267.html

http://www.uefa.com/community/feedback/index.html

interesting regarding fiorentina and shows other countries have similar problems.

Leeds Utd were formed in 2007 but didn't have to start again in bottom league.

I wonder what La Liga would do if debt ribben Barca or Real went bust?

I would think they would welcome the chance in La Liga. As the top two negotiate their own TV rights and have a different debt level at the detriment to the rest of the league.

That is one very dangerous game they're playing there.

No to any league it is. Here was me thinking we were all being reasonable allowing them entry to the Third.

Now, more than ever - NO to Newco.

Spot on here. I was also thinking SFL3 and the story ends. But we now need to banish this cancerous pollop from the anus of Scottish Football once and for all!

In the SFL's defence though, "proposal 2" does leave room for considerable manoevre and leverage - the SFL hold all the power here; although it would mean going against all the votes of your members. As you say, a very dangerous game. Banish Newco, let's do it and consign them to history!

Well boys and girls, Alex T will be pushing the right buttons at FIFA and UEFA from the press side of things it's time we the keyboard bashing internet bampots started doing what we do best and backing up his words with our own views on the subject.

http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

http://www.uefa.com/...sid=409267.html

http://www.uefa.com/...back/index.html

Yes, absolutely

Can you keep bringing this post back to the top to remind everyone

get typing guys and gals

I don't see why there's all the surprise in this. It's obviously been the plan all along if the CVA was accepted that the punishment would be demotion to SFL1 with guaranteed promotion back tp the SPL after 1 season. This is just another way of effecting the same result post-liquidation. If Sevco end up in Div 1 the thing to watch for is "helpful" referees, we know it has been bad enough in the past, God knows how bad it could get if winning the SFL 1 is to be a certainty, colluded to by SFA, SPL, and SFL. We'll need to keep a statistical survey going on the penalty awards to Sevco and the goals disallowed for their opponents. A lot of comments have been made, particularly by Traynor that the SPL clubs could survive 1 season without "Rangers" ( he still doesn't get the fact that they are no more), but not 2, so s far as Doncaster is concerned, 1 season in the wilderness is a price worth paying.

On a fair and level playing field I can'tsee them getting back in one season with the quality of player they are likly to have. A few comments haove been made abut the transfer ban. That surely is a dead donkey, as it was deemed illegal, so another punishment must be applied if they wish to keep their history and "no entry" to the SPL was not a punishment for bringing the game into disrepute, that was for going into liquidation. Still a lot of loose ends to be tied up, and I think John Yorkston could be holding a couple of aces close to his chest in the form of "valid legal" objections.

The meeting is scheduled for 11am.

So by the time they've done the formalities of starting the session, you're looking at 11.30 before any real presentations are done.

And theres a buffet lunch after the meeting. So if that's as late as say 2pm (and there will be some hungry chairmen by that point), then that's only a couple of hours to debate and vote on such a huge decision.

If they vote yes to Newco they're no better than pigs in a trough.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Spot on here. I was also thinking SFL3 and the story ends. But we now need to banish this cancerous pollop from the anus of Scottish Football once and for all!

In the SFL's defence though, "proposal 2" does leave room for considerable manoevre and leverage - the SFL hold all the power here; although it would mean going against all the votes of your members. As you say, a very dangerous game. Banish Newco, let's do it and consign them to history!

No to proposal i)

(stick yer proposal ii) back up each other's orifaces)

interesting regarding fiorentina and shows other countries have similar problems.

Leeds Utd were formed in 2007 but didn't have to start again in bottom league.

I wonder what La Liga would do if debt ribben Barca or Real went bust?

Nothing to do with us my Rangers supporting friend. Darlington FC went into Liquidation. Google what happened to them.

It would appear that the SFA, SPL and SFL are in bed with Rangers - nothing new there, then. John Brown tells all and sundry that he's seen a document that places Rangers in Division 1 and this is followed by McCoist's lofty words the other day accepting life in SFL3. Fits the Rangers' mantle - why tell the truth when a lie will do.

something very interesting (possibly) from OTB was Alex Thomson mentioning the big tax case

i just assumed due to liquidation this was no longer of relevance?

What club from divisions 2 and 3 will be promoted to make way for the bigot cheats?

Does that mean that some SFL clubs can't vote because of conflicting interests ?

If clubs deny sevco entry, and Dundee go the the SPL, does that mean certain other clubs could well get promoted, and if so, are they eligible to vote ?

something very interesting (possibly) from OTB was Alex Thomson mentioning the big tax case

i just assumed due to liquidation this was no longer of relevance?

I think the big tax case is going after Murray and Whyte.