Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rob McLean is another whose reputation is at an all time low. Nothing to add himself so just letting Traynor haver on. What about challenging some of his ludicrous assumptions Rob?

Maybe Rob agreed with his assumptions. I was disappointed when Robbo actually said 'What's to stop Kilmarnock going down the same road, wiping out their debts, and expecting to go into Div 1 too?' Traynor jumped in with 'Yes, but the SFA, the SFA wouldn't...' then unfortunately I think Robbo himself cut fat boy off before we got the chance to hear the rest.

Shame. I'd love to have heard Traynor finish that sentence.

It's at times like these I wish the Guardian's Football Weekly team had a passionate interest in Scottish football; there's a real lack of debate on show. Traynor shouldn't be allowed on radio without Cosgrove or English being present to challenge his "bilge".

On another note, Presley for SFA chief?

Edited by Huistrinho

The question being put to the SFL clubs asks simply if Rangers can be entered into the SFL with the division they are entered into dependent on what concessions they can gain. There is no option there for 3rd div only!

Presumably if that motion was rejected then there would be a vacancy created in the SFL. Sevco Rangers could then apply for that vacancy.

It's at times like these I wish the Guardian's Football Weekly team had a passionate interest in Scottish football; there's a real lack of debate on show. Traynor shouldn't be allowed on radio without Cosgrove or English being present to challenge his "bilge".

On another note, Presley for SFA chief?

nice of you to join us all the way from london.takr it it is QPR you support :rolleyes:

nice of you to join us all the way from london.takr it it is QPR you support :rolleyes:

Besides the tongue in cheek replacement of Regan by Presley, I'm not really sure what was contentious about what I said dry.gif

Edit: chief-exec mixups.

Edited by Huistrinho

Bit late with this, but sunning myself in Tuscany. About 30C in blazing sunshine.

Where's that tit who said Celtic wouldn't vote no? In response to me saying they were a stick-on.

Think he was a foreign-based St Mirren fan, some diddy team like that.

It's 34C here. :D

And Jim Traynor is a c**t.

Tweets from bbcsportsound:

1. Please remove old media and Scottish football killer JimTraynor from my ears. He's ugly, even on radio.

2. Is there a Mrs Traynor? What a miserable existence she mustlive.

Great stuff. If Jim Traynor's 'friend' is lurking - you're a c**t Jim.

Maybe Rob agreed with his assumptions. I was disappointed when Robbo actually said 'What's to stop Kilmarnock going down the same road, wiping out their debts, and expecting to go into Div 1 too?' Traynor jumped in with 'Yes, but the SFA, the SFA wouldn't...' then unfortunately I think Robbo himself cut fat boy off before we got the chance to hear the rest.

Shame. I'd love to have heard Traynor finish that sentence.

I would also love to hear the fat c**t finish that sentence.

post-37996-0-30615100-1341676337_thumb.jpost-37996-0-30615100-1341676337_thumb.jpost-37996-0-30615100-1341676337_thumb.j

1. Please remove old media and Scottish football killer JimTraynor from my ears. He's ugly, even on radio.

2. Is there a Mrs Traynor? What a miserable existence she mustlive.

Is there a Mrs Cockwomble?

Cockwomble? Hello? Are you there? Operator? Operator?

"alex thomson ‏@alextomo

Standby for proof of how Scottish Football League intends to stifle the voice of clubs and stop them voting at all"

Uh oh...

Thank god there is a journalist like Tommo, or all this would have been steamrolled through well before now

"alex thomson ‏@alextomo

Standby for proof of how Scottish Football League intends to stifle the voice of clubs and stop them voting at all"

Uh oh...

Get Turnbull.

2. Is there a Mrs Traynor? What a miserable existence she must live.

Luddite here. How do you see the tweets received by @bbcsportsound? All I get at http://twitter.com/bbcsportsound are their outgoing tweets.. Do you have to join up?

do a search on @bbcscotland and it shows you the tweets that contain their name in them.