Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Excellent statement from Stenny to be fair. They've set out their position and explained their thinking.

What are we looking at now then?

No

Raith Rovers

Dunfermline

Partick Thistle

Morton

Cowdenbeath

Hamilton

Livingston

Falkirk

Clyde

Stranraer

Annan

Alloa

Stirling

Yes

Stenny

Abstaining

Dundee

Airdrie

If my sums are right, do Rangers not need every single undeclared team to say yes to be in division 1? :unsure:

As it stands, SPL 2 will contain Sevco and Stenny, if that were to be the case.

Excellent statement from Stenny to be fair. They've set out their position and explained their thinking.

No

Raith Rovers

Dunfermline

Partick Thistle

Morton

Cowdenbeath

Hamilton

Livingston

Falkirk

Clyde

Stranraer

Annan

Alloa

Stirling

Yes

Stenny

Abstaining

Dundee

Airdrie

If my sums are right, do Rangers not need every single undeclared team to say yes to be in division 1? :unsure:

Hamilton are not a No. Board meeting tonight. Probable Yes I fear.

No

Raith Rovers

Dunfermline

Partick Thistle

Morton

Cowdenbeath

Hamilton

Livingston

Falkirk

Clyde

Stranraer

Annan

Alloa

Stirling

Yes

Stenny

Abstaining

Dundee

Airdrie

Looking at their very similar statements, I would say Falkirk and Thistles coats are on a shoogly nail over this.

Hamilton are not a No. Board meeting tonight. Probable Yes I fear.

Didn't the Hamilton chairman say in the local paper that he wouldn't support a newco Rangers entering into division 1?

Better get used to it lads, as you'll be reading about an awful lot more clubs stating they want Rangers in division 1.

It's already been decided - division 1 is where they will be or I'll eat my hat. The SPL will throw any amount of money at the SFL clubs (up to their fabricated £15m a year loss) in order to make it so.

If it is just a straightforward vote and we assume, just for the moment, that it will be decided by money,

then all div 1 clubs will vote 'yes' and all the rest will vote 'no'.

So it is all down to the 'sweetener' if there is no integrity inherent in the voting.

We will have to wait and see. I am not confident.

What kind of hat do you wear? Just in case. Pork pie hat? Beanie hat? Jelly hat?

No

Raith Rovers

Dunfermline

Partick Thistle

Morton

Cowdenbeath

Hamilton

Livingston

Falkirk

Clyde

Stranraer

Annan

Alloa

Stirling

Yes

Stenny

Abstaining

Dundee

Airdrie

I really wouldn't trust all those no votes, did some of them come out before Doncaster spent a day with the SFL threatening them? Not a single peep from my club throughout this whole saga...

Didn't the Hamilton chairman say in the local paper that he wouldn't support a newco Rangers entering into division 1?

Like Thistle and Falkirk - that statement came with significant wiggle room as far as I can remember.

5500 per game paying 10 quid equals a million pounds a season.

Or

4000 per game paying 15 quid equals a million pounds a season.

With the upkeep of IP and MF mentioned here being 3M a year my ballpark calculations point to Seveco needing and average attendance of 12-15 000 per game to cover the cost of the ground alone.

Borys

I worked for twenty yrs in cinema mgement and s twelve screen cinema with thirty staff on min wage needed five million a yr turnover just to think about profit. Therese's a hundred odd non playing staff running ibrox and mp most of whom will be on good salaries and benefits. The utilities business rates tax no maintenance supplies added in mean that the three million figure is miles short. That business needs tens of millions pa to survive.I'm astonished that people think they could do it at twelve pound a ticket in front of five thousand when they couldn't pay the face painter with spl prices TV money Cl revenue and fifty thousand through the doors.

Re the Stenhousemuir statement, If we're drawn against them in cup games I will not be going, even if they are at Tannadice as they would get part of the revenue. I think supporters of clubs from all leagues should be e-mailing them letting them know the score. It may not change Stenny's position but if it becomes known it will cause other clubs to think twice.

No

Raith Rovers

Dunfermline

Partick Thistle

Morton

Cowdenbeath

Hamilton

Livingston

Falkirk

Clyde

Stranraer

Annan

Alloa

Stirling

Yes

Stenny

Abstaining

Dundee

Airdrie

You probably need to start a new list Kyle :(

Most of these were done before the meeting on Tues, I imagine there will be at least a few clubs changing their minds.

How many SFL clubs have said no since the meeting on Tues??

Les Gray initially said they should go to the Third Division and felt nobody in the First would want them then he released a baffling statement earlier this week that looked like a probable Yes was on the way. 102 out of 108 voters on acciesworld don't want them in First.

Edited by Owsley

If Sevco sort out the Charles Green issue they will get far, far more than four or five thousand for home games.

I'm not saying that Sevco will get an average of 4-5K Bums On Seats. I was just trying to find a rough break-even point for Sevco. I'm not going into guessing how much they may get, just what's the minimum they need

Iworked for twenty yrs in cinema mgement and s twelve screen cinema withthirty staff on min wage needed five million a yr turnover just tothink about profit. Therese's a hundred odd non playing staff runningibrox and mp most of whom will be on good salaries and benefits. Theutilities business rates tax no maintenance supplies added in mean thatthe three million figure is miles short. That business needs tens ofmillions pa to survive.I'm astonished that people think they could doit at twelve pound a ticket in front of five thousand when theycouldn't pay the face painter with spl prices TV money Cl revenue andfifty thousand through the doors.

I bow before your knowledge.

All I known is that 1st Div teams playing in front of 3-4K people have 1,5-2M budgets ...

Borys

Edited by Borys