Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Great to see that ten of the clubs done the right thing.

However, Mr. Kilmarnock should be ashamed of himself.

Fixed

I'm ashamed as I have been for a long time that this c**t is anywhere near my team.

Edited by Walt Kowalski

First of all this is only part one of a possible trilogy, although a definite 2 parter anyway. The SFL vote is still to go through and although the vote is likely to be a now, if they only need a 16/30 majority vote then that's a bit too tight to be calling a definite stick on, although I would imagine the legend that is Turnbull Hutton would lead the no vote to ensure at least 15 sides say no.

The next one is potentially more destructive. SPL 2 is hanging in the wings ready and although may not happen this season....could they be looking to get it in for next season? Cockwomble will still be looking to get Rangers into the top leagues asap and even though it doesn't fulfil the get them to the top league by 2013/2014 season, he may be working on deals to get something ready for the 2014/2015 season. Previously I would have rubbished that idea but I now put nothing past him/them at the SPL.

thats if he is still in charge IMO his position is untenable mad.gif

Lest we forget!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23903744/

9h6o06.jpg

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Traynor, if you think Scottish Football's done?

We are the boys who will stop your little game,

Your succulent lamb's off the menu once again.

So who do you think you are kidding Mr Traynor?

You're just a sook to current buns!

Surely proof, if proof were needed, that he just fucking makes it all up.:angry:

He is. I'm disappointed he's talking about "difficulties" rather than calling out Sky threatening to pull out as one of the biggest factors here.

There was never any danger of him doing that, because there was never any danger of Sky pulling out.

Happy to help

I posted message to comments section on SKY sports story about SPL rejecting Newco asking if they would be continuing their support of Scottish Football but it has not been accepted by the moderators yet despite being submitted over an hour ago

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/7868304/SPL-vote-against-Gers-newco

Anyone else fancy having a go and see if they can get a comment accepted

Any highlights please?

Where to fucking start.

Rangers would get big crowds in Division 3 but fans might not travel, Rangers fans and their justification if other SPL clubs find themselves in administration, that it would be 3 (maybe 4) years before the SPL is back to the standard that it is just now. Never mind that Rangers vs Celtic games "is" Scottish Football, with their games against each other being huge occasions that are watched by millions and millions worldwide.

I hope someone more technically savvy than I can get it on YT and put it up here. Proper verge of tears stuff.

When newco get punted into Division 3, I accept someone will have to sit down and talk with SKY/ESPN and other sponsors. Surely that cannot be Doncaster, it would be like the SPL going into the meeting with a white flag.

Where to fucking start.

Rangers would get big crowds in Division 3 but fans might not travel, Rangers fans and their justification if other SPL clubs find themselves in administration, that it would be 3 (maybe 4) years before the SPL is back to the standard that it is just now. Never mind that Rangers vs Celtic games "is" Scottish Football, with their games against each other being huge occasions that are watched by millions and millions worldwide.

I hope someone more technically savvy than I can get it on YT and put it up here. Proper verge of tears stuff.

So we're gonna get 3-4 years of entertaining & skillful football then before it goes back to being shit?....result. :thumsup2

"A simple majority is required in that ballot, with 11 of the 30 clubs already publicly opposed, while Dundee, who stand to take up the SPL vacancy in the tabled plan, say they have been told they cannot vote."

Is it REALLY that unfeasable that 16 clubs will vote f**k off, when 11 have already indicated they will do so?

I don't understand the doom and gloom...

Only enjoying the fun, and think Ramsdens draw has a north-east & south-west split.

Please lets just enjoy the removal of this mornings despair as it looked like a sell-out was on the cards, but they took the vote, fired the bullet and we got some movement towards next season.

Och, just leave the draw as it is and if need be they have to go to Brechin. I'm sure they can do an overnight stay in Angus.:D

thats if he is still in charge IMO his position is untenable mad.gif

Oh agree totally, problem is every minute he stays there is another minute in which he could tie Scottish Football into another crazy comercial/TV deal. This should have also been discussed at the meeting today.