Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

Noun1.myriad - a large indefinite number; "he faced a myriad of details"large indefinite amount, large indefinite quantity - an indefinite quantity that is above the average in size or magnitude

If he states .. myriad men or myriad issues ... I would guess he was correct

However given the other numerous grammatical errors throughout .. I suspect he used it as a noun given the additional word other ..

Yes I agree it can be used both ways ... but grammar cop was still a fail given the other errors, such as missing capital letters.

You suspect incorrectly...i was typing on my phone in a taxi...so errors were typos not grammatical naivety

So stop trying to deny me a charlie....you OF lot hate any diddies getting a slice of the action eh !

Are we going to have 2 x Pie n' Bovril Apreciation Days next season ? One visit to Raith to pay respects to TH and one to Clyde for that killer leak of a report ?

Whose the bus convenor around here ?

:P

Good idea in theory. Then you realise it would involve going to Kirkcaldy and Cumbernauld/East Kilbride. No thanks.

Here is one thing I dont understand with regards to SFL clubs.

Why is there even a debate over which division NewCo enter for them?!

a) First division clubs are fucked for promotion next season due to NewCo spending= they lose money from that. But get one season of rangers fan attendance's.

b) Livi etc who started at the bottom will have been cheated.

c) If Rangers start at the bottom...all 3 divisions can get increased attendances and interest in their leagues?

d) Its the only fair outcome in the name of the game.

I fail to see why on earth any club would be so short-sighted as to vote NewCo back into their division? All divisions could "benefit" from their re-admission.

Especially if, as widely predicted by the media, several SPL clubs go to the wall...there will be loads of SPL spots up for grabs. wink.gif

Radio Scotland at 6 tonight to hear Traynor's tearful appeal for SFL1 - but will Chick be on??

Spense and Cosgrove, if the family make too much noise in the kitchen there will be violence :ph34r:

Think Doncaster should walk now after his antics over the last weeks and few days

Absolutely this. He has shwon to be against the fans, against his member clubs, and will be shown to be working also against the wishes of the feeder league SFL. untenable position.

Are we going to have 2 x Pie n' Bovril Apreciation Days next season ? One visit to Raith to pay respects to TH and one to Clyde for that killer leak of a report ?

Whose the bus convenor around here ?

:P

I'll try to get along to Broadwood at some point next season to watch a Clyde game at some point. Given I'll be in Edinburgh it'll be a wee trip on the train through and back, should be a good day out!