Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I respect any supporter who genuinely believes in putting Rangers to division 3 for genuine reasons like sporting integrity etc. I share that opinion.

Typical rangers knobhead who thinks we spend every waking hour hating his (Ex) club, get over yourself.

Your club is dead because of cheating and now you want your new club to start life in the same way.

huh.gif

We have a large section in our fan base that are horrible, nasty, bigoted people. Thats a well known fact. I like that every bit as much as you do, but there are people like myself who love watching football at Ibrox every week. People like me who have to sit amongst the shite in order to watch the team on the park as it is their Lifestyle. If Rangers were relegated to Division 3, remained there for the rest of my lifetime and plunged into mediocrity, I would still watch my football at Ibrox. Because its what being a fan is all about. Not a shabby Company name, not history thats lost, not idiots in the stands foaming at the mouth with hatred, not despicable men unworthy of being in any way part of controlling our game. Its about the aura when a goal goes in for my team, Following them through the disappointing times and getting behind the team when they need it.

You're missing the point here.

What I'm saying is that if our own clubs are willing to allow such a vile "institution" back into the SPL with minimal sanctions, then they deserve to die. If they can't survive without this bigoted disgrace to the country in the league, then dying is a better option.

This has nothing to do with hating Rangers more than supporting my own team. It's about my own team - and every other team except Celtic - bowing down and accepting to be the bitch of this horrible cancerous duopoly for evermore. No sane supporter of any team would accept that, only the most brain dead sheep would think that this is an acceptable outcome.

Better off dead than that, by far.

Edited by KillieJimbo

We have a large section in our fan base that are horrible, nasty, bigoted people. Thats a well known fact. I like that every bit as much as you do, but there are people like myself who love watching football at Ibrox every week. People like me who have to sit amongst the shite in order to watch the team on the park as it is their Lifestyle. If Rangers were relegated to Division 3, remained there for the rest of my lifetime and plunged into mediocrity, I would still watch my football at Ibrox. Because its what being a fan is all about. Not a shabby Company name, not history thats lost, not idiots in the stands foaming at the mouth with hatred, not despicable men unworthy of being in any way part of controlling our game. Its about the aura when a goal goes in for my team, Following them through the disappointing times and getting behind the team when they need it.

Apart from the past four or five months can you explain to me what disappointing times you have had in your life as a Rangers fan?

None.

This was in the Sun so could be nonsense but every time I start to get angry about this Rangers stuff something funny happens.

(refused to turn up WTF. The SPL chairmen dont seem to be the best of pals either)

A planned meeting of 11 SPL clubs — without Gers — was called off last night after some refused to attend.

Edited by RotWeissEssen

I respect any supporter who genuinely believes in putting Rangers to division 3 for genuine reasons like sporting integrity etc. I share that opinion. But some of the 'fan's' hate for Rangers supersedes their loyalty and love for their own club. As a Scottish Football fan this is extremely disappointing.

Depends. For years Rangers and their counter-parts in the East End of Glasgow have tarnished our game with their sectarian chanting and needless bigotry. In recent years, there have been numerous incidents where your club have shamed Scottish football be it in Manchester with fan riots or breaking the windows of the team bus of Villareal in Spain. Since 14th February, there have been constant revelations which only furthered the view that Rangers FC have been acting in a terrible manner. During this period, their fans haven't endeared themselves to anyone, from their "sink us and we'll sink you" attitude to those who threatened the club, "yank out" to Bill Miller or nutters threatening to attack Starks Park after Raith's Eric Drysdale was the victim of a witch-hunt from your fans as a result of being spurred on by McCoist and Jardine.

At the end of the day, I'll probably speak for many when I say that my own club will always be my number one passion in sport. However, this represents an opportunity for Scottish football. For years a duopoly has developed. This is a chance to right the wrongs of the past and establish a more even keel within Scottish football. We've had to put up with bigotry and mindless violence from certain sects of Rangers and Celtic fans across society. If Rangers are to assume a role even in the first division, it isn't hard to explain why fans would be disillusioned with the game. Clubs at the rigid top level have had to put up with the same two horse race each year. Fans of those lower down the tables have often seen their club lurch through financial struggles. To see Rangers return at first division level after liquidation despite years of accumulating debt and cheating their way back into the system after going bust would be a boot in the baws after watching Raith live a hand to move existence.

I'll always love Raith, they're my team and I'm proud to support them. But just because many of us are proud to support our teams doesn't mean that we're not allowed to look back upon Ranger's past behaviour and say "By f**k, they really were a disgusting piece of work. If we lose them, yes we might lose TV revenue, but we might also lose all of the baggage that has come along with them. We can change the system for better and take a more realistic view of Scottish football". At the end of the day, we're should be looking to compete at our own level, not pander to the needs of Sky in order to get TV deals.

Apart from the past four or five months can you explain to me what disappointing times you have had in your life as a Rangers fan?

None.

Can you explain to me what disappointing times you have had in your life as a Hearts fan?

None.

To be fair, missing out in 10 in a row must have been a real heartbreaking moment.

As diddy team fans we can surely understand this horrible plight.

Edited by KillieJimbo

Can you explain to me what disappointing times you have had in your life as a Hearts fan?

I would be here all night.

Edit: nice sidestepping of the original question though.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

And so would I.

I thought it was a rhetorical question.

So you think seasons where you finish runners-up behind Celtic but still more times than not get to cup finals and win cups are "hard times"? :lol:

Face it, no Old Filth supporter has ever had any "bad times" following their team.

I just wondered if 'StephanieBarr' was actually some daft bint or whether it was just some shite alias. :lol:

Fake name, fake team, fake supporting of Republic during the Euro's.

A typical horrible bun with plenty to hide basically.

Edited by KillieJimbo

Neither of those comparison images show the same stand. Even when the point is slightly valid, you still manage to f**k it up.

Indeed. Also, one picture was taken at night which obviously changes things. Just a ridiculous comparison in general. Reminds me of the time I posted a pic of the Ormond Stand at saints against Dundee when it was used to accommodate the extra away fans that couldn't get seats in the other stands. I jokingly said that they only brought about 50 fans when infact there was probably over 2500 of them.

Also Ms BARR, you are an awful troll. Give it up.

So you think seasons where you finish runners-up behind Celtic but still more times than not get to cup finals and win cups are "hard times"? :lol:

Face it, no Old Filth supporter has ever had any "bad times" following their team.

You are quick to assume what I meant by hard times.

Why did you put the question to me, but exclude the last 4-5 months? It was 4-5 months wasn't it?