Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok so say Celtic & St mirren Boards are actually very in favour of Rangers going into SFL1.

We know for a fact St miren are in favour(although only for money reasons).

Celtic have not said anything(Their fans may assume they are not in favour,however

they must be in favour, as surely if Rangers whilst liquidated can influence scottish

football surely a solvent Celtic could force the SFL3 issue)

Now next season Rangers win SFL1 (all is great )

- St mirren get relegated to SFL1

- Celtic Win SPL

Season after

- Rangers on there first season back up sweep to a domestic treble under new funding

- Celtic come 2nd

- St mirren dont achieve promotion

So in two years the decision to parachute Rangers to the top of the sfl structure will

really come back to bite some clubs.

Any clubs who end up relegated from the SPL whilst rangers swap places. Their

fans will they show the loyalty to these clubs any more ?

My own conclusion is who gives a f**k any more the people who run our game

have shown their true colours whatever happens now there will be people turning

their back on the game. Not Sevco Or Celtic fans they will be back foaming

at the mouth the next time they meet.

Edited by RotWeissEssen

All fans of non bigoted SPL teams should all agree to adopt an uber-diddy club if the SPL fails us. Let the fuckers rot with their Sky money and empty grounds.

Obviously Raith would be looking good for the majority of us, but we should keep it sensible and actually choose one we might actually go to watch. Ayr or QoS...shite this disnae look good all of a sudden.

Edited by KillieJimbo

All fans of non bigoted SPL teams should all agree to adopt an uber-diddy club if the SPL fails us. Let the fuckers rot with their Sky money and empty grounds.

Obviously Raith would be looking good for the majority of us, but we should keep it sensible and actually choose one we might actually go to watch. Ayr or QoS...shite this disnae look good all of a sudden.

I respect any supporter who genuinely believes in putting Rangers to division 3 for genuine reasons like sporting integrity etc. I share that opinion. But some of the 'fan's' hate for Rangers supersedes their loyalty and love for their own club. As a Scottish Football fan this is extremely disappointing.

Edited by ballymoneyyin

me too with Hearts..........even the National team.

Scottish football will be dead as far as I'm concerned.......f*ck 'em !

Change Hearts with Arbroath and that's my feeling too.

Doncaster, Regan, Longmuir, Ballantyne & co should resign on mass. But that's the decent thing and the last thing i would expect from them.

I respect any supporter who genuinely believes in putting Rangers to division 3 for genuine reasons like sporting integrity etc. I share that opinion. But some of the 'fan's' hate for Rangers supersedes their loyalty and love for their own club. As a Scottish Football fan this is extremely disappointing.

Piss off !!! :angry:

Start on page one and count them?

:lol:

Go into the SPL General Chatter section, and alongside the thread it will have however many replies this thread has had. It should be around the 65,000 mark, click on that and it'll tell you.

When you are in the SPL board click on the number of posts on this thread.

Cheers.

Still think mine's a more foolproof solution.....

:D

Who cares if some SPL clubs go bust if Sevco are put into division 3, they can just set up as a newco and the SPL and SFA will campaign vigorously for them to keep their pla.....oh.

Also, Turnbull Hutton for head of SFA please.

Nonsense. What we're talking about is the selling of the jerseys, which is something that no real football fan would accept.

I'd rather see the entire league go "armageddon" like is being threatened than watch my own club bow down to you scum. I'd happily watch a pub league instead of a system that exists only to propagate the bigotry that is the OF.

Yes, I'd rather see you lot deid even if it means we go as well. That's how vile an "institution" you are.

Edited by KillieJimbo

Just caught up with what has happened..sounds like a stitch up is around the corner. I hope not. Some muppet on STV thought that if the SF1 clubs do not vote yes then the SPL2 will come in being.

Jeezo I really will despair if that happens. I suspect my club will not be invited to that party...

Pish.

Nonsense. What we're talking about is the selling of the jerseys, which is something that no real football fan would accept.

I'd rather see the entire league go "armageddon" like is being threatened than watch my own club bow down to you scum. I'd happily watch a pub league instead of a system that exists only to propagate the bigotry that is the OF.

Yes, I'd rather see you lot deid even if it means we go as well. That's how vile an "institution" you are.

the bit in bold sums up what all the diddies have been thinking but using this " sporting integrity" as an excuse

]30ku0kn.jpg[/

If the SFL clubs must vote Rangers into SF1 I want to see them add the following condition

1.) Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan And Jim Traynor live on Sky Sports must

- Present them the SFL3 and SFL2 trophys to Ally Mccoist and sevco with streamers

and balloons every Sevco player must stand inline and receive their medals.

2.) They have to cut back to Jim White in the studio for some kind of witty comment

the bit in bold sums up what all the diddies have been thinking but using this " sporting integrity" as an excuse

]30ku0kn.jpg[/

Some clubs can say they have sporting integrity in mind. Killie can't. Sure the fans can claim it but the chairman has already said financial considerations are paramount. Any club who has suggested finances should be a factor in this can go die with Rangers as far as I'm concerned.

If our chairman is happy to whore our club to allow this disgrace of an "institution" back in to the league, I'm happy to see us dead to prevent it happening. They say that every country has the government it deserves - maybe every football club has the board it deserves as well.

The only SPL clubs to retain any credibility in this so far are Hearts and Aberdeen (I think - apologies if I've missed any..possibly Hibs). All the rest of them have mentioned other factors, money etc as possible circumstances while only those two have stuck rigidly to the integrity of the game.

Edited by KillieJimbo

We have a large section in our fan base that are horrible, nasty, bigoted people. Thats a well known fact. I like that every bit as much as you do, but there are people like myself who love watching football at Ibrox every week. People like me who have to sit amongst the shite in order to watch the team on the park as it is their Lifestyle. If Rangers were relegated to Division 3, remained there for the rest of my lifetime and plunged into mediocrity, I would still watch my football at Ibrox. Because its what being a fan is all about. Not a shabby Company name, not history thats lost, not idiots in the stands foaming at the mouth with hatred, not despicable men unworthy of being in any way part of controlling our game. Its about the aura when a goal goes in for my team, Following them through the disappointing times and getting behind the team when they need it.

I'm not sure why I merited that reply. I assume either you disagree with me, but you are unable to tell me why you do so. Or the truth hurts.

Typical rangers knobhead who thinks we spend every waking hour hating his (Ex) club, get over yourself.

Your club is dead because of cheating and now you want your new club to start life in the same way.

You lot deserve to be hated.

Oh..and piss off !!