Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you for real? Promoting a new club straight into Division 1 will result in many fans leaving our game forever :angry:

Would promoting them into the third also have that effect? After all, the rules are still being bent. Or so we wait for their 3 years accounts too?

They've gone bust. They don't exist.

If ANY single club faces 'financial armageddon' because of another club's demise, they're so screwed up financially then they deserve every single second of that eternal damnation.

As do apologists who allow this sporting travesty.

Rangers' mess is entirely of their own creation, and the TV deals, with unscrupulous ratings hunters like Sky, are built on the back of their sporting fraud.

The last 15 years + of top flight football has been a charade, a tacky veneer for the reflected glory of 45,000 bigots at the Big House.

I have spent 30 years despising everything Rangers stand for and what actually makes me seethe even more is that their cheating has managed to slaughter everything I loved about our game.

May they and every single ass-kisser of that vile club rot for ever.

Scottish football is well and truly dead.

Well, not really. St. Mirren budget on income like sponsorship - as you would expect any business to do. If that income disappears whilst we are still tied into committal contracts then we are in big trouble. And you could say we should have accounted for Rangers disappearing and all, or most, of the sponorship drying up but the truth is that is totally unrealistic. Just because we can't deal with such a doomsday scenario doesn't mean we have been managed poorly - for example, no business could reasonably cope with such a dire turn of events.

And yes, nobody is denying Rangers got themselves into this mess but the realists recognise the effect goes far beyond them. The truth is Scottish football has been operating at a position well above what we could reasonably expect for decades now, we are far too good for a nation our size. Some reality would do us good.

Scottish football is "truly dead" after every poor European performance, in reality, as one of the most football mad nations on earth Scottish football will never die.

At the moment, Newco are not even be eligible to join the Scottish Amateur league never mind the professional one. They barely have a team and could well go into administration before the new season begins.

So why should they be allowed into the league?

At the moment, Newco are not even be eligible to join the Scottish Amateur league never mind the professional one. They barely have a team and could well go into administration before the new season begins.

So why should they be allowed into the league?

Because they are the peepul.

How do you check how many posts certain people have made in a thread btw?

Go into the SPL General Chatter section, and alongside the thread it will have however many replies this thread has had. It should be around the 65,000 mark, click on that and it'll tell you.

Go into the SPL General Chatter section, and alongside the thread it will have however many replies this thread has had. It should be around the 65,000 mark, click on that and it'll tell you.

Still think mine's a more foolproof solution.....

F**king joke of a league we have in Scotland if the SPL need NEWCO they need to vote them in and deal with the backlash from their fans.Why should this be left with the SFL the SPL was set up solely for the greed of the big few clubs and to take money away from the SFL ones NEWCO must start at SFL3 or we are a joke and the laughing stock of football if it means clubs struggle then they will have to deal with it they had little thought for the SFL when they set up the SPL so why should we care now, no different from being relegated I would rather go into administration than let cheats join at the top.

I can understand many peoples stance on not attending another match and I respect your position. I will still attend matches as long as my team continues its stance and I cant see that changing as Turnball Hutton has been pretty clear on our position and I don't feel its correct to punish Raith Rovers as they will have done everything in their power to stop the SFA/SPL/SFL from this abomination well done the board!!

This was our one chance to change things in Scotland for the better be it bigger leagues, more promotion or what ever was best for the nation but as usual the SFA/SPL/SFL will blow it and we will return to the joke of a two team league we are run by a shower of s***e!!

F**K the SFA

F**K the SPL

SFL your move!!! make the right decision and vote No then its the SPL or SFL3 and we all know which is the right one

Edited by Rovers lad

Wow i never thought it would come to this but my continue involvement watching Aberdeen is at the hands of SFL clubs.

I hope SFL fans are writting to their clubs saying they would boycott a Newco Rangers in the first division.

Not sure about Raith. That Hutton guy seems to be sitting on the fence.... biggrin.gif

Wow i never thought it would come to this but my continue involvement watching Aberdeen is at the hands of SFL clubs.

I hope SFL fans are writting to their clubs saying they would boycott a Newco Rangers in the first division.

me too with Hearts..........even the National team.

Scottish football will be dead as far as I'm concerned.......f*ck 'em !

25th post of the thread. Every one has been solid gold.

Isn't this all a bit win/win for the SFL? If the SPL think we'll throw Zombie Rangers to the 3rd (or even dingy them for Spartans) they'll keep them in the SPL in which case all their credibility has been destroyed, many fans will desert them, and our hand will be strengthened further without any real change for SFL clubs. Alright it would have been shown the SPL are a bunch of wankers who care more about £s than fans but, hell, we knew that anyway.

If they think we'll allow them in the 1st they'll knock them back and we'll knock them back to the third anyway because Turnbull Hutton will roundhouse kick anyone in the face who disagrees.