Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does Charles Green actually have a clue?

He certainly doesn't have a clue about humility with this quote.

If they are really looking at playing in Europe they would stay at Rangers and play because the reality is that, before Norwich play in Europe, Rangers will be back in Europe.

He certainly doesn't have a clue about humility with this quote.

If they are really looking at playing in Europe they would stay at Rangers and play because the reality is that, before Norwich play in Europe, Rangers will be back in Europe.

Not sure if anyone has told him Servco1690 are banned from Europe for 3 years.

Not sure if anyone has told him Servco1690 are banned from Europe for 3 years.

They're not banned. They're just not eligible to play because they're a new club.

St. Mirren seem to be concrete No.

Cough, splutter, chokes into his cornflakes and wonders if poster has seen the posts directing P&B users to our 'shareholders meeting' thread on the B&W Army fans website.

Its absolutely sickening.

I think everyone can see our BoD for what they are now.

The SFL clubs have shown little sign of wavering in the PR onslaught. East Fife, Stranraer and Stirling have just added their voices to a clear chorus of 'No' to Sevco in the First. I make that Rovers, Falkirk, Morton, Peterhead, Clyde, East Fife, Stranraer and Stirling so far.

Can people PLEASE stop omitting Dunfermline Athletic from this list. :angry:

just watching SSN reporting about Bradford bulls,

am I the only one thinking, If only they had used Haudit and dauit as admins???

ETA Bryan McManus@BryanMcManusKeith Jackson, Jim Traynor, Hugh Keevins and Darryl King just arrived at Hampden on horseback!!!

Retweeted by Derek HollandExpand

fuckin big horse that must have been<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Berwick Rangers Supporters Trust is to meet on Wednesday to formulate a position - that isn't big news, but the statement includes downloads of BOTH documents the SFL clubs are consulting on. One is the bulletpoint list of financial etc. items, but the other is the proposed governance structure of a united body. I don't think it's been in public domain previously?

http://www.berwickrangers.org/sfl-newco-proposals/

Main features:

* SPL is renamed SPFL, and SFL wound-up

* 12 clubs in SPFL Premier hold 'A' shares; 30 clubs in SPFL Championship, League One, League Two hold 'B' shares

* Qualified Resolutions require 11-1 majority of A shares, where affecting them; and 3/4 of B shares, where affecting them

* otherwise 8-4 majority of A shares; 2/3 majority of B shares

* Main Board comprises Chairman, CEO, 3 Premier reps, 2 lower-level reps, 2 independent directors

* Chairman + 1 independent appointed by Premier clubs; 1 independent appointed by other clubs

* Operational Board One deals with Premier + Championship... Chairman, CEO, 2 Premier reps, 1 Championship rep

* Operational Board Two deals with League One + League Two... Chairman, CEO, 2 League One reps, 1 League Two rep

It strikes me, on first reading, that this is somewhat weighted towards SPFL Premier clubs. Not particularly equitable.

So what will folk on here spend their season ticket money on if the vote goes the wrong way today.

Banks o' dee for me. ST holder and small time sponsor at AFC. Sad because I think AFC are saying the right things (no hiding place on the vote, they will have to go public) but what's the point? Might as well give the £ straight to Sellick/Newco and miss out the middle man. Contrary to Traynor and all the other Sellick/newco fans I think anything other than a no vote will bust a few clubs.

Easy for me to say of course because I actually think they've been rumbled.

Its absolutely sickening.

I think everyone can see our BoD for what they are now.

I would suggest that what our board are is this - caught in the middle of a shitstorm that isn't their fault, genuinely not knowing what to do, because whatever they do, or whatever the rest of Scottish football decides to do... to one degree or another, we're fcuked.

However... the issue is clearly clouded in our case, because despite all the undoubted good that our chairman and BOD have done, the fact remains that him and four others bandied together to ring-fence their 52% majority shareholding, freezing out the remaining 48%. This included some significant minority shareholders. The club sale was tantalisingly close for the 5 members of the selling consortium... their 1.2 - 1.5 million was almost within touching distance....

Then the buns went tits-up.

Now, how much the buns going tits-up and shafting them of getting their mitts on the money is influencing their current actions is up for debate. I'm not coming down on one side of that debate or the other. I can ask the question tonight at 5.30pm and fully intend to do so.

IF the zombies were allowed into SFL1 and finished last,

would they be relegated?

No, they would not. The setup would be altered, again.

This is beyond 'sporting' integrity.

It's integrity full stop.

East Fife used the word "credibility" which is getting closer to the mark.