Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh Cappie still singing the same tune. Keep practicing practising, and get a wee dug dog and start collecting shrapnel because you're your club is going the way of the rest after we leave to bigger and brighter things.

Sorted that 'sentence' for you in order that other, more educated (non-OF), fans can make sense of it. Who says the average OF supporter is an ill-educated bigot? :lol:

Cant get any links as the Record site is showing yesterdays news but Traytor and Keevins, the Haudit and Daudit of Scottish sports journalism, both have 2 page spreads today basically telling us that if Newco get a raw deal this week, Scottish football will be dead........aye and you two will be signing on!! Absolutely unbelievable, threatening, columns. Football WILL survive if it does the right thing with NEWCO...yes there might be a few hard years for some SPHell clubs, but its not before time that some of them downsized and got their house in order and none of this really affects clubs 13-42 as we get sod all anyway!!

I know you think you've made a witty point there Florence, but its actually quite apt, since a club or team is made up of its members or players who come and go through time, but the club remains.

I thought the point was the only the most parodically stupid person would consider them the same. You're aware that the joke was supposed to be at Trigger's expense in that clip?

We Are Trigger Parodies?

Cant get any links as the Record site is showing yesterdays news but Traytor and Keevins, the Haudit and Daudit of Scottish sports journalism, both have 2 page spreads today basically telling us that if Newco get a raw deal this week, Scottish football will be dead

Maybe the Record thought it was being too subtle before.

Does anyone know anybody who has actually been swayed by any of these pieces? Are they supposed to be directed purely at the faithful?

The only club that will go into decline with the death of Rangers is Celtic!

The Old Firm is dead. You day has come and gone.

RIP Celtic FC. 8)

Correct Sir, and good f*ckin riddens tae the Green Vermin.

Disgracing Scottish society and football for over a century,

Also disgracing the good people of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

F*CKEM !!!

Oh Cappie still singing the same tune. Keep practicing and get a wee dug and start collecting shrapnel because you're club is going the way of the rest after we leave to bigger and brighter things

Where would that be? Bankruptcy? Portugal?

Maybe the Record thought it was being too subtle before.

Does anyone know anybody who has actually been swayed by any of these pieces? Are they supposed to be directed purely at the faithful?

Truly the next days fish and chip wrappers.

Only thing is, I wouldn't want my fish supper reeking of shite!

However, should Channel 4 decide to drop their popular Saturday afternoon horse racing and show some quality arthouse movies instead, for example an Ingmar Bergman season or an appreciation of the works of Andrei Tarkovsky, then you can be sure that it would give many diddy fans a difficult choice to make.

Well I don't know about you, but I for one would definitely stay at home for an Andrei Tarkovsky retrospective.

Unless it was the chance to see Sevco 5088's junior debut. I might go along for a bit of an old gloat in that case.

Thought it would be quite interesting to list the terms / phrases that we now know but didn't know before this saga began. I'll start it off:

Quantum

Don't do walking away

In early course

Relegation. It used to only apply to teams/clubs that existed not to a team/club that has never played.

All these SPL clubs who came out and stated their intention to vote "no" - do we know for sure that they will still do that given the noises from the SFL about making them apply to division 3?

Methinks a shafting from your chairmen could be on the cards.

Cant get any links as the Record site is showing yesterdays news but Traytor and Keevins, the Haudit and Daudit of Scottish sports journalism, both have 2 page spreads today basically telling us that if Newco get a raw deal this week, Scottish football will be dead........aye and you two will be signing on!! Absolutely unbelievable, threatening, columns. Football WILL survive if it does the right thing with NEWCO...yes there might be a few hard years for some SPHell clubs, but its not before time that some of them downsized and got their house in order and none of this really affects clubs 13-42 as we get sod all anyway!!

What we need are precise predictions of what these two fudbuckets mean by "scottish football will die". Could they detail exactly what they envisage our league structure and club composition looking like in five years time.

Of course they wont do this... because they'd be wrong. Far easier to hide behind vague scaremongering about things being "dead".

No sane person can argue with the Clyde statement.

Punt newco into the third and make the sfa/spl underwrite a £10m emergency fund that clubs can use as interest free loans until they can run down contracts. If they cannot repay in 3 years then points deductions apply. Clubs are basically saying they couldn't afford to get relegated so the whole business model of the spl is bust. Cap wages on a sensible basic with a bonus dependent on agreed performance on turnover: expense ratio. Have 3 "marquee" players who can bust the salary cap.

Restructure leagues next season.

Sort it out mr cockwomble.

Then resign immediately.

The survival of 20 clubs hanging in the balance? Is the guy nuts? My club last hosted a league game against Rangers in 1978. A lot of the SFL clubs have never ever hosted a league game against Rangers. What is his logic? If he is that clever let him name the twenty clubs. Ayr United's Sky money in recent years has come only from matches against ICT, Kilmarnock and Hibs. Keevins is aff his heid.

A very strong hint from George Adams of the way Ross County are likely to vote in the Retard today. biggrin.gif

Real Frauds Read The Record, Yeah!

Edited to add; laughable that they go with this story in the same edition as Keevins goes ballistic with impending doom threats.

Edited by Savage Henry

The survival of 20 clubs hanging in the balance? Is the guy nuts? My club last hosted a league game against Rangers in 1978. A lot of the SFL clubs have never ever hosted a league game against Rangers. What is his logic? If he is that clever let him name the twenty clubs. Ayr United's Sky money in recent years has come only from matches against ICT, Kilmarnock and Hibs. Keevins is aff his heid.

He has obviously been sharing the same bottle as Leggo!