Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have a dog who can discuss logical positivism with me at length. He also has a habit of barking sectarian obscenities. I love wee Jambo so I do wink.gif

It's not him though, it's another dog that barks that so he says when he gets back to the philosophy

post-26673-0-15088000-1341185975_thumb.p

just like the old Sammy.

As usual missed the point. If the bankrupt person changes their name they still can't get credit.

Nevertheless they still remain the same person.

No! You've totally missed the point. If the business goes into Liquidation, it ceases to exist any longer.

If some chancer like Hughie Green comes along and makes a "slight" name change and proclaims that they are just a continuation of the old club, then your looking at a phoenix company - not a newco. HMRC dont really take kindly to phoenix companies so you will likely end up exstinct, so you might want to subscribe to Sky for the Movie channels.

If you want your history then pay your debts, take your punishments and then you can play with the big boys again. Your the diddiest of the diddies now!

Perhaps a wee apology wouldnt go a miss too. The Arrogance of EVERYTHING related to your dead club are why this thread exists. No-one likes you and you DO care. Maybe a wee rethink on that saying if you do survive might just stop this happening again.

No! You've totally missed the point. If the business goes into Liquidation, it ceases to exist any longer.

If some chancer like Hughie Green comes along and makes a "slight" name change and proclaims that they are just a continuation of the old club, then your looking at a phoenix company - not a newco. HMRC dont really take kindly to phoenix companies so you will likely end up exstinct, so you might want to subscribe to Sky for the Movie channels.

You mean something like THIS.....

Edited by mrpaddyx

What is all the pish about RANGERS and EBTs'?

Dont you know that Rangers have been found guilty of NOTHING yet , that means, for the dull /ignorant/daft among you, (i.e. most), that they are still officially INNOCENT - its called legal due process in case you didn't know . Im sure at least some of you will be acquainted with the justice system as 'the accused' but you maybe didnt realise that presumption of innocence is the rule.

Deary me. :blink:

HMRC have already ruled on the EBTs. Rangers WERE found guilty and have been asked to pay the tax plus interest and penalties.

The ruling that Rangers are currently awaiting on is their appeal.

Rangers are currently guilt until proved innocent.

Where is the Guilty Verdict? It is still under appeal

Yeh - its the guilty verdict that is under appeal! :1eye

When a person is declared bankrupt because they cannot pay their debts do they remain the same person or do they get issued with a new identity ?

When a person dies and someone else buys the assets of the deceased they do not also take on the identity of the deceased! :lol:

I think we should be given our trophies back and then leave you lot to feed off their rotting, diseased corpse while we play in the billionaires playgrounds and laugh at all of you as you crumble into dust. muwahhhhhhhhhlaugh.gif

The only club that will go into decline with the death of Rangers is Celtic!

The Old Firm is dead. You day has come and gone.

RIP Celtic FC. 8)

I think we should be given our trophies back and then leave you lot to feed off their rotting, diseased corpse while we play in the billionaires playgrounds and laugh at all of you as you crumble into dust. muwahhhhhhhhhlaugh.gif

^^^^^^^ Take back bevvy. Has to be drugs.

I know you think you've made a witty point there Florence, but its actually quite apt, since a club or team is made up of its members or players who come and go through time, but the club remains.

But the whole point of the sketch is that he was the only deluded halfwit who was still claiming it was the same original thing where as the rest of the country could see how ludicrous his thinking was and were all rolling on the floor laughing at the absurdity.

Oh Cappie still singing the same tune. Keep practicing and get a wee dug and start collecting shrapnel because you're club is going the way of the rest after we leave to bigger and brighter things

^^^^^ Yup. Deffo drugs. The disillusion has no boundaries!

1341186853[/url]' post='6392470']

Does this not seem to be a rather odd thing for a Celtic fan to say?

[Would insert Rangers media style GIF of dog moving eyes if one a) could or b) could be bothered]

Please, oh fellow Tim Brother, please explain when we had titles stripped from us?

Walter Smith is now blaming the SFL for negligence because Rangers got greedy and spent money they did not have? Someone somewhere should tell them that if they want 3rd division football next season Rangers need to say sorry and act humble (I know it makes me laugh even saying that but even Bluenoses must be able to act). Right now they are shouting and threatening and blaming and looking more ridiculous than the prancing dancing flute band someone posted a video of yesterday.

Just read that Walter Smith article. Does not make any sense whatsoever.

Why would Charles Green, supposedly skint from what we are led to believe turn down an offer in excess of what he paid. If you are struggling financially you do not turn down an escape route.

There has been so many lies fed to fans of the club by people who supposedly care. The McCoist set to quit as Green had told someone he wanted rid of him. Who did he tell? Dave King . King does not like Green so why would either phone each other and why would Green tell King he wanted rid of McCoist. He Didn't. When pressed by the tv cameras on this McCoist refused to comment ,Why? The Rangers fans wanted to know. As an outsider looking in, i agree Green has a lot of questions to answer and i would not be in the least convinced about him if i supported Rangers.

Then came Brown. Dear God, no denying his passion,,again though Rangers fans were really told nothing. When some fan asked who his investors were Brown looked around picked out an individual and said that man wearing the Rangers crest then started on about everyone gets a vote. Now that is all well and fine,but why not name the investors ,more so when earlier Brown had demanded to know who was backing Green.

Everything is a deflection,SFA fault, Green being Stubborn. The SFA would not be involved nor would Green for that matter.

If Walter Smith's consortium had offered the 8.5 million when Green had put his bid in this scenario would not have happened as they would have been the preferred bidders. Why did they not do that?