Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I cant believe it has come to this but after much heartache and soul searching i have decided not to re-new my season ticket. I will pick and choose my games from now on. After talking to a couple of mates over the weekend i am seriously thinking of going to away games and staying away from Ibrox. I don't mind any businessman making a profit but if the rumours of Green wanting between £17-£20 million for the club are true then i am finished with it...I wont give The Rangers 1 more penny!!

Listening to all the other consortiums talking about giving the club back to the fans. Are they serious? Have they never met My fat friend..Dingwall? The thought of him and his cronies running The Rangers makes my blood run cold.

Sad sad day and not a decision i have taken lightly. Now i have to tell my son and not looking forward to that as it is the 1 thing we do exclusively together..It has always been our time away from the women in the family.

Like your stuff but I think you`ve read this one wrong.

Green has opened the second account in order that he can sell the club to Rangers minded poeple for not a lot of money. It`s only after they`ve congratulated themselves and issued rallying cries to the peeepul that they`ll realiswe that the second company owns the stadium and training facilities and will rent them back to the club at (??) per week.

On a financial basis I don`t think that Newco (or any named team) will play at a stadium owned by the club for many years.

1341178057[/url]' post='6392164']

When a person is declared bankrupt because they cannot pay their debts do they remain the same person or do they get issued with a new identity ?

Generally what happens when a person is made bankrupt they are refused the opportunity to benefit from such loans again.

They have to start again in order to build up a decent record of managing their funds.If they can keep their nose clean for a period of some years they may eventually be allowed the same access as others...

I wonder...does that process ring any bells with you at the moment?

Generally what happens when a person is made bankrupt they are refused the opportunity to benefit from such loans again.

They have to start again in order to build up a decent record of managing their funds.If they can keep their nose clean for a period of some years they may eventually be allowed the same access as others...

I wonder...does that process ring any bells with you at the moment?

You can legally kill off a company for bad debts,but you can't legally kill a person if they have bad debts unless you are the mafia and just bypass the law.

I really take umbrage at your woeful lack of knowledge of TV scheduling.

The majority of football matches still have kick-off at 3pm on a Saturday. You would be very hard pushed to find a terrestrial channel showing a movie at this time, although it has been known for BBC2 to air some black and white British melodrama if the showjumping from Hickstead has been cancelled due to a farriers strike. Something like 'Brief Encounter' or 'Mrs. Miniver' might be expected, although the odd Hollywood film noir such as 'Double Indemnity' might be screened. Although these films are in some quarters deemed as 'classic', IMHO they are certainly not worth staying at home for on a Saturday afternoon.

Some football matches are shown on a Sunday but usually at inconsiderste times e.g. before the pubs open. In the past these were invariably matches which were referred to as 'Old Firm' derbies and gladly this type of match is off the menu for the forseeable future. This may give the TV companies some scope to shoehorn a repeat of 'The Railway Children' or 'Singin' In The Rain' in between say 'A Week In Westminster' and 'The Antiques Roadshow'. Again, nothing to stay at home for.

However, should Channel 4 decide to drop their popular Saturday afternoon horse racing and show some quality arthouse movies instead, for example an Ingmar Bergman season or an appreciation of the works of Andrei Tarkovsky, then you can be sure that it would give many diddy fans a difficult choice to make.

Tsk! Tsk! Where are our manners? Surely the poor man should be aware of the generous number of Scrapheap Challenge re-runs on Dave? biggrin.gif

Anyone listen to Off the Ball Extra yesterday with Graham Spiers, I know he is a huge apologist but still he refuses to do his profession a favour, when he said he speaks to David Murray but Murray will not say anything on the record !! Obviously ... Can't this guy get it ? If the supporters of the diddy teams win this then these guys will be toast . Even the Orcs will have it in for them. I don't understand the old pals act, it isn't if Murray will return to the game , so why isn't this journalist asking him questions about his reign whether Murray says its off the record . He does not have the right to walk away and blend into the background.

The excuse trotted out for the phone hacking was it was in the public interest so why is this not and why isn't the editor getting him to stop kissing and start grilling Murray.

Absolutely pathetic these guys who have lived high on the hog for not asking questions. Part of their remote is to investigate the claims of their veracity.

rolleyes.gif All of that money from their fans and transfer fees. Think of how long it'll be before you smaller clubs end up the same way as them. Think about it, the consequences of say.... Hearts disappearing. Nothing. No one cares. You know all this football integrity counts for nothing when you go under.

We of course would be let into another league. EPL? Probably. I'm not worrying. I'm loving this but the rest of you......be careful what you wish for lads. Mark my words......

look who's back ?! laugh.gif

This thick cnut can't understand that an appeal is just that ! an appeal against a decision that went against his cheating club and why they are appealing.

Maybe I'll feed the troll a bit !

Rangers got found guilty by the HMRC on the EBT's.They did not need to go to court to impose the tax amount wanted.

Why ? now read carefully Davie ! no payments were ever received back into the EBT fund not one solitary single penny and the HMRC has labelled the loans as !!!! bonuses.

As bonuses the HMRC are entitled to the 40% tax bracket when they where paid out.

Now this is why your club is appealing against it AND the SFA have been told that Rangers have a case to answer for for dual contracts.

Yer lucky yer team has only been liquidated but much worse is about to happen I fear :lol: Green is totally going to screw yer newco club up as well.I'd hate to see your face when Green liquidates yer newco and do enjoy NO FOOTBALL what so ever next season :P.

Sorry HMRC have yet to rule of the EBT'S

Rangers were found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute for not paying PAYE during the Craig Wyhte era.

Rangers appael was not against the guilty verdict , it was against the punishment.

The appeal tribunal cannot re-convene until newco Rangers application for membership to the SFA is accepted.

rolleyes.gif All of that money from their fans and transfer fees. Think of how long it'll be before you smaller clubs end up the same way as them. Think about it, the consequences of say.... Hearts disappearing. Nothing. No one cares. You know all this football integrity counts for nothing when you go under.

We of course would be let into another league. EPL? Probably. I'm not worrying. I'm loving this but the rest of you......be careful what you wish for lads. Mark my words......

You've been on the bevvy, ain't ya?

Sorry HMRC have yet to rule of the EBT'S

The HMRC have ruled, and sent out a bill for unpaid tax, plus interest, plus penalties.

The tribunal has yet to rule on the Rangers appeal.

Reading the thread on the Sunderland messageboard that someone posted a while back has reminded me that my favourite part of all this has been the attitude of Rangers fans who say " The club still exists!11!!, we still have all our history. 54 titles and the most successful club in the world. We the fans didn't cheat, our club didn't cheat, it was Murray and Whyte that cheated and they are gone. "

" Oh right, so if it was Murray responsible for this, and you've kept your history, does that mean the titles that Rangers won while he was cheating financially to give Rangers an unfair and illegal advantage over the other teams should be taken off Rangers?, meaning they're no longer the most successful club in the world, and that they've never won nine in a row, unlike their greatest rivals Celtic "

"Eh....Naw. They're oor titles. WATP! "

Oic so you realise don't you? Aye you know what it would mean. Your extinction. Maybe you'll set up a wee junior club in Camelon drinking tonic wine and attacking the officials but you can kiss goodbye to your stadium

Aye, we'll really struggle without the Sky money in the SFL..

Reading the thread on the Sunderland messageboard that someone posted a while back has reminded me that my favourite part of all this has been the attitude of Rangers fans who say " The club still exists!11!!, we still have all our history. 54 titles and the most successful club in the world. We the fans didn't cheat, our club didn't cheat, it was Murray and Whyte that cheated and they are gone. "

" Oh right, so if it was Murray responsible for this, and you've kept your history, does that mean the titles that Rangers won while he was cheating financially to give Rangers an unfair and illegal advantage over the other teams should be taken off Rangers?, meaning they're no longer the most successful club in the world, and that they've never won nine in a row, unlike their greatest rivals Celtic "

"Eh....Naw. They're oor titles. WATP! "

Can you chuck me a link to that. Sounds hilarious!