Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What is all the pish about RANGERS and EBTs'?

Dont you know that Rangers have been found guilty of NOTHING yet , that means, for the dull /ignorant/daft among you, (i.e. most), that they are still officially INNOCENT - its called legal due process in case you didn't know . Im sure at least some of you will be acquainted with the justice system as 'the accused' but you maybe didnt realise that presumption of innocence is the rule.

You really cant make up sanctions based on what might happen- these kind of things get you into the Court of Session- Thats maybe something you will maybe hear more of in the coming weeks and months.

Still that doesn't stop anyone on this forum making Rangers guilty, although the logic of 'if you say it often enough' seems to hold sway here, rather than looking at facts. But its ony Rangers so it doesn't count eh? Wouldn't like to be on trial with you on a jury.

This must rank as the most historical period in your Clubs' histories with fans posting one- handed in their bedrooms for almost 5 months(Jeez you must have blisters) - but seeing as most of you dont have much to be historical about I suppose its only natural to seize/grasp any opportunity.

When the records are being written in a few years how many of you will still be there to be included? Hearts , Hibs ,maybe Dundee Utd, Celtic obviously ,but after that ................?????

Maybe if you supported your SPL teams with the same energy as you save for hating the Rangers then you might not be heading for extinction, but having said that with the numbers you turn up in for your home games it might look as if you are nearly in extiction already. You are kid-ons. FFS we can draw more for a Protest outside the main stand on a Thursday night.

Blue Square teams are better supported. Pollok and Petershill have had more in the Junior Cup than some of you get for SPL gates.

FFS look at Dumfermline- when they didnt get their split of the Scottish Cup Receipts they put their players on reduced wages in a matter of days , how many of the rest are going down that route now?

Tell you what guys, make sure you buy those Season Tickets -as you are duty bound to do now after blackmailing your own clubs , but having said that maybe you should be buying 2 each to compensate for when Celtic fans boycott your grounds ,after your clubs try to force new voting system changes through.

Keep that money rolling into your Clubs guys- Real fans dont mind doing that.- It might look like a total waste of money seeing as how you will still win f*"k all ,but you should be comforted in the knowledge that Sporting Integrity is never cheap.

I will be keeping my eyes open for your teams on their way down (or maybe out)and be sure that we will be standing by to lend a hand- You know, it will be like a breath of air to be away from you after being in the lavvy that is the SPL.

Still the stench of hypocricy and cowardice wont be noticable to any of your clubs seeing as how they all smell the same.

A silly thought to leave you with...What if your Clubs have been ripping the pish out of you just get the Season Ticket money and then they go right ahead and re-admit Rangers to the SPL using some crazy excuse such as Legal Issues? - will it be too late to get a refund? It would be a shame to have spent your benefits and not be able to get the money back.

It probably wont happen but who can tell in these difficult economic times.?

Bigot f*ckwits here, bigot f*ckwits there,

BIGOT F*CKWITS EVERYF*CKINGWHERE !!!

F*CKEM !!!

OLD CO = OLD CLUB

NEWCO = OLD CLUB THE CLUBS' HISTORY CONTINUES HONEST TO GOD LOL

54 TITLES STILL GOING STRONG WATP GIRUY

Would people kindly refrain from feeding the TROLL :lol:.

SEVCO 5088 has 54 titles and has never kicked a ball :blink: how did you work that out Davie ? Seville calculator or the Manchester number cruncher.

rofl.gif

When a person is declared bankrupt because they cannot pay their debts do they remain the same person or do they get issued with a new identity ?

were talking about a business not a person, and with a business it can not trade as the same name or a name that may sound similar....... so Rangers can not be in the name, but glasgow could as they trade (or might) in Glasgow

I've emptied my quota of reddies on this davie bun. Somebody knock him out!

:( sorry I would have gladly have gave that davie roaster all of my reddies but I've used them all up on the Cap'n :lol:.Just kidding cap'n :P.

were talking about a business not a person, and with a business it can not trade as the same name or a name that may sound similar....... so Rangers can not be in the name, but glasgow could as they trade (or might) in Glasgow

As usual missed the point. If the bankrupt person changes their name they still can't get credit.

Nevertheless they still remain the same person.

So. Lawyers in now?

Thought that would have happened ages ago (posted hundreds of pages back about that).

Said then that they would have the legal eagles trying to f**k us over and now it's happening. Just like everything in this farce, it is left until the clowns that are charged with running our game, run out of ways to feed us shite and diatribe so, go for corruption and compound that with threats.

Thought Longmuir had the baws, when passed the poisoned chalice, to tell those corrupt arses to GTF but, instead falls in to the hole they are all digging for the game.

Shame on them all!

rangers plural of rang·er (Noun)

Noun:

• A keeper of a park, forest, or area of countryside.
  • A member of a body of armed men, in particular.
Edited by itzdrk

I know you think you've made a witty point there Florence, but its actually quite apt, since a club or team is made up of its members or players who come and go through time, but the club remains.

Where is the Guilty Verdict? It is still under appeal

What dont you get about that? Tell you what ,next time I can try explaing it by crayon drawings

This thick cnut can't understand that an appeal is just that ! an appeal against a decision that went against his cheating club and why they are appealing.

Maybe I'll feed the troll a bit !

Rangers got found guilty by the HMRC on the EBT's.They did not need to go to court to impose the tax amount wanted.

Why ? now read carefully Davie ! no payments were ever received back into the EBT fund not one solitary single penny and the HMRC has labelled the loans as !!!! bonuses.

As bonuses the HMRC are entitled to the 40% tax bracket when they where paid out.

Now this is why your club is appealing against it AND the SFA have been told that Rangers have a case to answer for for dual contracts.

Yer lucky yer team has only been liquidated but much worse is about to happen I fear :lol: Green is totally going to screw yer newco club up as well.I'd hate to see your face when Green liquidates yer newco and do enjoy NO FOOTBALL what so ever next season :P.

I cant believe it has come to this but after much heartache and soul searching i have decided not to re-new my season ticket. I will pick and choose my games from now on. After talking to a couple of mates over the weekend i am seriously thinking of going to away games and staying away from Ibrox. I don't mind any businessman making a profit but if the rumours of Green wanting between £17-£20 million for the club are true then i am finished with it...I wont give The Rangers 1 more penny!!

Listening to all the other consortiums talking about giving the club back to the fans. Are they serious? Have they never met My fat friend..Dingwall? The thought of him and his cronies running The Rangers makes my blood run cold.

Sad sad day and not a decision i have taken lightly. Now i have to tell my son and not looking forward to that as it is the 1 thing we do exclusively together..It has always been our time away from the women in the family.

Like your stuff but I think you`ve read this one wrong.

Green has opened the second account in order that he can sell the club to Rangers minded poeple for not a lot of money. It`s only after they`ve congratulated themselves and issued rallying cries to the peeepul that they`ll realiswe that the second company owns the stadium and training facilities and will rent them back to the club at (??) per week.

On a financial basis I don`t think that Newco (or any named team) will play at a stadium owned by the club for many years.