Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No they weren't. They were kicked out. I think it was Stenhousemuir who was involved and they were embarassed that they went through

Little of column A, little of column B.

They were intially booted, then reinstated. THEN won the replay 2-1.

Link

Weasel words. St Mirren Park has the same capacity for both matches. St Mirren v Morton would unquestionably draw a larger crowd than St Mirren v Celtic.

Celtic = diddy team

Cappielow's record attendance 23,500 against Celtic :P.

I think the cap'n would prefer Celtic to be St Mirren's rival nowadays with the bile he has towards Celtic is on par with some of the orcs bile towards Celtic :blink:.

So they get the same punishment that Dunfermline got a couple of seasons ago when they brought on as a sub a player who was suspended. Dunfermiline were winning 7-0 at the time. When it came out that the player was ineligible they were thrown out of the cup that year.

Yeh considering everything Rangers have done that seems a fair punishment for them. Not.

In total agreement but I`ve a feeling that in the current climate with all that`s going on at the moment this is one decision they`d rather not be having to take. To me it seems probable that they`ll take the easiest, least contentious option.

Of course, suspending their membership for a year would solve everyone`s problems and get Regan and probably Longmuir out of jail.

Ach, folk have scored points in the Dead Pool just there, and will draw a minutes silence at Orctown,, quit your weasling for a bit VT, have some respect :blink:

Not to mention that Yorkston is already on record saying that Dunfermline were kicked out the Cup for an 'admin error'.

(While recognising they weren't kicked-out, it being an "admin error" is neither here nor there [he's a suspended player end-of], and being banned from entering isn't the same as being expelled :P).

This could all be academic anyway.

With the compromise plan for SFL1 set to fail, will Green press-on with taking-on "old Rangers" SFA membership, as opposed to applying as a new club?

Aside from the history... and with it offence liability and dual contracts investigations... there's little advantage if it's SFL3 regardless.

Cappielow's record attendance 23,500 against Celtic :P.

Indeed: mostly home fans taking the opportunity to throw shipyard rivets at the bigots in the away end, before the match descended into a street riot and the Celtic fans had their flags burnt on the main road back to their hovels.

Happier times for all.

Of course, suspending their membership for a year would solve everyone`s problems and get Regan and probably Longmuir out of jail.

Why can't it be like the Sweeney, and Regan looks at Green and says ''shut it, you slaaaaaaag''.

Simpler times.

In total agreement but I`ve a feeling that in the current climate with all that`s going on at the moment this is one decision they`d rather not be having to take. To me it seems probable that they`ll take the easiest, least contentious option.

The newco is faltering week after week.The players are now leaving on a free agent.There's many a Rangers minded consortium takeover every other week hampering the newco's finances for fielding a team next season and even covering the stadium running costs with the season ticket boycotts.

Suspending the newco looks to me like the best option so the infighting is dealt with and we know who will actually end up running the club,too many things happening at Ibrox at the moment for a newco to be playing football.If suspension and only allowed into the 3rd in 2014 it may scare off Charles Green.

I've a feeling they will only have an 11 team SPL next season keeping a vacant spot in the SFL somewhere for the newco entry,with the 1st division champions taking the 12th place SPL money as they get promoted.

(While recognising they weren't kicked-out, it being an "admin error" is neither here nor there [he's a suspended player end-of], and being banned from entering isn't the same as being expelled :P).

This could all be academic anyway.

With the compromise plan for SFL1 set to fail, will Green press-on with taking-on "old Rangers" SFA membership, as opposed to applying as a new club?

Aside from the history... and with it offence liability and dual contracts investigations... there's little advantage if it's SFL3 regardless.

Someone also posted the link from Alex T earlier. The transfer of membership from Oldco to Newco (while still in insolvency) clearly contravenes Article 14.1 of the SFA rules. But seemingly the SFA are trying to bend the rules sufficiently in order to give it the green light. Most bizarre as the Article clearly states against it. Additionally, Alex T is investigating possible cronyism within the SFA, ie Campbell Ogilvie. The suspicion is that Ogilvie is pulling strings which he would be well advised to leave alone. The truth with out.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Indeed: mostly home fans taking the opportunity to throw shipyard rivets at the bigots in the away end, before the match descended into a street riot and the Celtic fans had their flags burnt on the main road back to their hovels.

Happier times for all.

Maybe they were all on methadol........... :o

What a twat.

Maybe they were all on methadol........... :o

There's presumably a reason why you keep bringing up your own fuckwitted error. Probably related to your mental breakdown IMO.

What a twat.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Happier times for all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And it's always the OF's problem with fighting and starting trouble is what's commonly used on here.I thank you for sharing that 8).

There's presumably a reason why you keep bringing up your own fuckwitted error. Probably related to your mental breakdown IMO.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

:D you called me out on the name of a drug............you were wrong even if you are from a drug infested flat. Twat,

:lol: :lol: :lol: And it's always the OF's problem with fighting and starting trouble is what's commonly used on here.I thank you for sharing that 8).

It's also always the Old Firm fans that point to history to explain their deviant behaviour and singing whilst scrambling for relevance.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

It's also always the Old Firm fans that point to history to explain their deviant behaviour and singing whilst scrambling for relevance.

And also all the diddies pointing to their history whilst proclaiming innocence...........

Bringing up 'history' works both ways.......