Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice wee exchange there on Twitter between RTC and Britney. Can't remember who was arguing that Britney was a bun on a previous page but I'd hedge a bet they were right.

Nice riposte from RTC to sum it up...

Tweets

1hspiers_72972a_normal.pngGraham Spiers@GrahamSpiersI see my earlier tweet was a tad misconstrued. I'm all for this RFC debate. It is the contrived 'SevcoFC' references that bore my pants off.

Expand

47m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Entertaining you on a Friday night is unlikely to be a priority for many such tweeters, but SevcoFC is a more accurate name.

Expand

25mspiers_72972a_normal.pngGraham Spiers@GrahamSpiers@rangerstaxcase What nonsense. 'Rangers FC' - in peril, facing liquidation, etc - will suffice as a reference for anyone with half a brain.

Expand

4m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Of course, those with a whole brain will understand the facts. Half-brained types will prefer an inaccurate 'simplification'

Hide conversation

Once again...

TELT biggrin.gif

J.R.%2Bjr%2BSpider-Man%2Bin%2Bthe%2B80s-2.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've been a bit embarrassed/pissed off this week with Yorkston et al and their "Gonnae let us intae thon SPL, please mister?" pronouncements.

Today, however, I'm proud to be a Par. That's an EXCELLENT statement from the Board.

The Kingdom has spoken* - Raith and Pars fans can be proud of their boards. It's now up to the rest of the diddies nationwide to back us up and scotch this ridiculous plan.

* of course, Cowdenbeath have spoken as well. But all they could muster was gibberish from the cruelled gullet of a discredited, sectarian QC.

If you're checking the posts every half hour you've probably only read about 10% of the thread.

Is there no end to the cheating ?

I've probably been on here at least 5 hours a day. My job is a piece of piss. I think I might be obsessed. :blink:

Can just see the headlines.

"Doncaster does walking away, in a strange way."

Thought Longmuir had the balls to tell the SFL to gtf.

Perfect opportunity for him to say

"we have done ok on our own".

Gies them. We'll take and deal with them. Now f**k off and stay out of our league.

Shame.

Enter this into Google image search:

the big rangers administration thread

Bet you smile. Bet you do. Every last one of you will smile as you waft your cursor over each image. I guarantee it. :)

I pissed myself laughing. It really tells a story :D

Guest Kincardine

Once again...

TELT biggrin.gif

Not really. The term SevcoFC or Sevco or Sevco 5088 is really only known to those who hang around on football message boards. The rest of the world have a life.

Both of my nephews (aged 17 and 21) are enthusiastic Celtic fans and wouldn't have a clue what it means.

Everyone else was able to grasp the simple concept on 'No' from our boards statement. However STV have used selective quoting and focussed on the Dunfermline and Dundee 'Club 12' scenario, completely ignoring the vital part of our boards statement where we state our position as a definite 'No'.

STV Link

'Dunfermline Board statement:

"Matters are currently being progressed in an illogical manner, as the SPL should have met and voted on the Rangers situation definitively. Thereafter, if there is to be change a joint presentation should be made by all the Scottish Football governing bodies together and not on an ad hoc basis as at present."Despite asking for some direction or clarification, we have had no communication whatsoever from the SPL as to the rationale, rule reference or justification as to why Dundee FC is being proposed to take the place of "Club 12" rather than DAFC. We are requesting in writing a definitive response from the SPL by the 5th July to allow both ourselves and Dundee FC to plan for next season."

Likely vote: Unclear'

Nice one STV, that is misinformation that Traynor would be proud of.

On the subject of our boards statement I have only linked it earlier without providing comment. I don't feel I need to comment, this emoticon sums it up perfectly: biggrin.gif

Not really. The term SevcoFC or Sevco or Sevco 5088 is really only known to those who hang around on football message boards. The rest of the world have a life.

Both of my nephews (aged 17 and 21) are enthusiastic Celtic fans and wouldn't have a clue what it means.

Just in case you're mentoring them, it's Sevco(Scotland) now. I know, it's hard to keep up with.

Everyone else was able to grasp the simple concept on 'No' from our boards statement. However STV have used selective quoting and focussed on the Dunfermline and Dundee 'Club 12' scenario, completely ignoring the vital part of our boards statement where we state our position as a definite 'No'.

STV Link

On the subject of our boards statement I have only linked it earlier without providing comment. I don't feel I need to comment, this emoticon sums it up perfectly: biggrin.gif

You realise that piece is from two days ago right?

That`s the problem in here too many folk are days or weeks behind with their info.

Sorry multiQuote doesn`t seem to work.

Edited by Zippy

Unless I am going completely mental, or we have time warped, it quotes our boards statement from today.

Edited to add, it was published two days ago. However web pages can be updated and our boards statement, or at last a selected piece of our boards statement, has been added to the page.

Edited by Islay

I've been a bit embarrassed/pissed off this week with Yorkston et al and their "Gonnae let us intae thon SPL, please mister?" pronouncements.

Today, however, I'm proud to be a Par. That's an EXCELLENT statement from the Board.

Yup, i had exactly the same feeling earlier in the week about the SPL stuff. The Board statement however is completely spot on. I am sure they must have hired someone lately at EEP who has great writing skills, cos the JJ statement a few weeks ago was also really well put together and impressive. rolleyes.gif

I was not a happy Par the last few days and regretting my Season ticket purchase earlier in the month. This has given me some renewed faith in the club and whats likely to come at the end of all this.

Once again...

TELT biggrin.gif

Britney just doesn't take a telling - they're still at it. My current favourite is -

161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Only journalists and others with a direct profit motive that are trying to perpetuate the myth that Sevco = Rangers just now

View conversation

RTC's deffo ahead on points. biggrin.gif