Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are possibly correct on this first court date ,however as this was second time he was supposed to appear or send letter to

court I assume judge has put condition on that he did not drive otherwise someone could keep asking for continuances

to put off the inevitable driving ban. 90 mph in a 60 at an accident blackspot , think you can guess result when he does plea/appear.

No one enjoys going to court to answer traffic violation charges. Not going to court when your case is scheduled can result in a warrant being issued for your arrest or the suspension of your driving privileges. Postponing a traffic case is not difficult as long as you follow the rules of the local court. Judges will usually grant a request for a postponement by a party to a traffic case if done correctly and if it is the person's first request.

Read more: How to Get a Continuance in Traffic Court | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz1zCYlIb78

I work for the Crown, you do not get an interim ban for speeding. Plus this is only a JP Court case. His case has been continued without plea by the defence and the motioned granted. Standard procedure.

Anyway are the Newco dead yet?

Well done Dunfermline with your statement.

Now I simply must plead with the P&B online community to go easy on me, cut me a bit of slack, and allow me to do this one more time.....

....here it comes....

....ladies and gennnelmenn....

...give it up for.....

post-11339-0-69677900-1340983433_thumb.j

Why is it that every time I see him I think back to the ad on KYTV?

"Suck Quillies, suck Quillies, suck Quillies"

:lol:

Enter this into Google image search:

the big rangers administration thread

Bet you smile. Bet you do. Every last one of you will smile as you waft your cursor over each image. I guarantee it. :)

A couple of my favourites.

66407532.jpg

2hi2pfd.jpg

Surely the SFL clubs won`t be scared off by the threats of losing the Sky income.

Have they considered just how little (in relative terms) Rupert is paying for Scottish football? The entire league gets less in one year than Wigan Athletic (as an example) get for four home games.

For this they get filler programming on demand. Any crazy time on a Sat/Sun morning they need and it`s handy for those empty midweek schedules. They will miss those bigot fests that the `greatest club game in the world` provided but this just lets them play hardball with the idiots at the SPL . They`ll work out some sort of reduced contract but in the big scheme of things they`ll stick with Scottish football even if it`s only to prove that they are in every sense a national broadcaster.

Also to be taken into account is the main reason why the like showing live sexy soccer action.......they`re advertisers who during match times are mainly bookmakers. Paddy Power, Hills, Bet365 etc, realised a long time ago that the punters who bet on football don`t really care to a huge extent what game is showing. Corners, red cards, first scorer, pays the same for St Mirren v Killie as it does for any other game. Live football is a huge source of betting income for the big firms.

Then look at Sky`s alternatives. What do the use as a filler without Scottish Football? What do they get that`s as cheap? With the best will in the world the Irish and Welsh leagues don`t hold much appeal for anyone other than the supporters in those leagues and the small mostly empty stadiums won`t make much of a TV spectacle. The European Leagues are tied up with their own contracts with individual FAs and other broadcasters. Doable but expensive and legally fraught. They could show more lower English league games but that market`s a bit flooded and is more expensive than what we provide for them.

For not a lot of money they can say to their Scottish viewers (a higher per capita percentage than England) that they are proud sponsors of the top UK leagues. They`re not gonna lose that for the price they`re paying.

Peterhead Chairman, Rodger Morrison, has been very clear in his opposition to Newco going straight in to Division 1. His interview with our local radio station earlier today is available on the Peterhead FC website if you want to have a listen.

In a nutshell, he's viewed the proposals and nothing's changed his mind, sporting integrity is paramount and he expects a heated debate when the clubs meet at Hampden on Tuesday.

Good guy :thumsup2

Well done Rodger, spot on. On the other hand, assuming Sevco do get into SFL3 and have the appropriate finances etc, they should stroll through the league thus depriving us of the chance at getting an automatic promotion place.

Surely part of the conditions of letting them in should be that whoever finishes below them gets promoted too. :ph34r:

I work for the Crown, you do not get an interim ban for speeding. Plus this is only a JP Court case. His case has been continued without plea by the defence and the motioned granted. Standard procedure.

Anyway are the Newco dead yet?

Slide08.jpg

So, you're a Barman......right ? and you know all that stuff ? You must have members of the faculty who are customers. Am I right ?

Surely the SFL clubs won`t be scared off by the threats of losing the Sky income.

Have they considered just how little (in relative terms) Rupert is paying for Scottish football? The entire league gets less in one year than Wigan Athletic (as an example) get for four home games.

For this they get filler programming on demand. Any crazy time on a Sat/Sun morning they need and it`s handy for those empty midweek schedules. They will miss those bigot fests that the `greatest club game in the world` provided but this just lets them play hardball with the idiots at the SPL . They`ll work out some sort of reduced contract but in the big scheme of things they`ll stick with Scottish football even if it`s only to prove that they are in every sense a national broadcaster.

Also to be taken into account is the main reason why the like showing live sexy soccer action.......they`re advertisers who during match times are mainly bookmakers. Paddy Power, Hills, Bet365 etc, realised a long time ago that the punters who bet on football don`t really care to a huge extent what game is showing. Corners, red cards, first scorer, pays the same for St Mirren v Killie as it does for any other game. Live football is a huge source of betting income for the big firms.

Then look at Sky`s alternatives. What do the use as a filler without Scottish Football? What do they get that`s as cheap? With the best will in the world the Irish and Welsh leagues don`t hold much appeal for anyone other than the supporters in those leagues and the small mostly empty stadiums won`t make much of a TV spectacle. The European Leagues are tied up with their own contracts with individual FAs and other broadcasters. Doable but expensive and legally fraught. They could show more lower English league games but that market`s a bit flooded and is more expensive than what we provide for them.

For not a lot of money they can say to their Scottish viewers (a higher per capita percentage than England) that they are proud sponsors of the top UK leagues. They`re not gonna lose that for the price they`re paying.

Precisely. Falkirk paid 100 pence in the Pound remember. Factoid. 8)

Hmmm, so what you are saying is that of all the teams who went into administration (of sorts) we were the only ones to pay back every penny and not a %? interesting.

And, unfortunately, 21 clubs in the first and second divisions of Spain are at some stage of legal bankruptcy or already in administration and trying to find a way round their years of vast overspending. If there's a white horse coming to the rescue here, it's us..

Job done!! Face slapped!! I am inspired!!!

LET'S DO THIS THING!!! :guntoting

Mentioned already but this really is succinct and to the point.

http://blogs.channel...nce-saloon/2091

Perhaps the time is right and to rid Scottish Football of at least a good part of Scotland's shame. We will recover financially even if it takes some time but the value of no longer having to be subjected to the filth and bigotry of the Rangers support is immeasurable. No more Rule Britannia and Nazi salutes, no more FTP. This could be the best breath of fresh air the Scottish game has had for a century. Bring it on. No to newco!! End of!!

Maybe it's the constant trying to catch up on this thread that is bursting my head but..

Punting TCFKAR into the 3rd (at best) gives good time for issues to be addressed.

1. Sectarian singing/chants, etc.

Get them as far away from each other as possible in the leagues and then

2. Punish any of that crap surfacing by deducting points.

If this "supposed" cleaning up of the bile generated from these two monsters is to be eradicated, then surely the biggest "trial separation" in football can be the time to do it?

If they are as far apart in the league as possible the respective (or ONE) bodies could stamp on it without the "they started it" pish.

Shellik "fans" giving it pro IRA etc, TCFKAR doing the "up to the knees" stuff etc.

Get them told that points WILL be deducted. See if that gets promotion, wins leagues or gets a euro place!

Maybe it's a good time to let that crap settle.

I'm most likely spouting pish but, there is a general idea there somewhere.

(dons tin helmet &hides behind couch!).