Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For every SFL club that stands firm against this outrageous SPL bullying, I'm gonna buy a bit of their merchandise. Won't be much - a hat, a mug, a scarf - but if everyone who is opposed to this nonsense does the same, it might make a bit of difference.

Plus of course I'll take in a game at their ground. Kind of like a reverse boycott. Groundhopping with honour. Could be fun.

For every SFL club that stands firm against this outrageous SPL bullying, I'm gonna buy a bit of their merchandise. Won't be much - a hat, a mug, a scarf - but if everyone who is opposed to this nonsense does the same, it might make a bit of difference.

Plus of course I'll take in a game at their ground. Kind of like a reverse boycott. Groundhopping with honour. Could be fun.

You could wear a P&B scarf to display your solidarity.

Does such a thing exist?

Hmmm, dark brown and light brown? Maybe not.

"Rangers Football Club have been informed by Le Havre that they no longer wish to play us as part of their 140th anniversary celebrations on Thursday July 12. Unfortunately the match will now not take place."

edited to add... from Rangers official website but I can't link to it since it smells PnB straight away and the link won't work.

Edited by archie guevara

Good idea. And for the clubs that give into the SPL you can just wait a couple of years and buy the stadium when they've went bust because all their paying fans have fucked off and left them.

You don't get an interim disqualification for speeding

You are possibly correct on this first court date ,however as this was second time he was supposed to appear or send letter to

court I assume judge has put condition on that he did not drive otherwise someone could keep asking for continuances

to put off the inevitable driving ban. 90 mph in a 60 at an accident blackspot , think you can guess result when he does plea/appear.

No one enjoys going to court to answer traffic violation charges. Not going to court when your case is scheduled can result in a warrant being issued for your arrest or the suspension of your driving privileges. Postponing a traffic case is not difficult as long as you follow the rules of the local court. Judges will usually grant a request for a postponement by a party to a traffic case if done correctly and if it is the person's first request.

Read more: How to Get a Continuance in Traffic Court | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz1zCYlIb78

](1)He showed up on our doorstep, proclaimed himself as an Ayr fan and then, ironically, after promising that he would "....not be walking away" (2)he legged it up the road and became a Rangers fan(3) Using 'supports' .

(1) Fairy Nuff.

(2) Aye, right.

(3) Now yer being an Honest Man!

If the SPL do decide to change the rules regards match tickets, then a solution to the money grabbing diddies is

1. Celtic's fans return their current season tickets.

2, Celtic management give away free season tickets with a piece of memorabilia purchased from the shop's club at £510.

3. Match day tickets to be sold on the same basis.

Tickets sales = £0

Problem solved.

Cunning :P

Borys

Nice idea.

I don't really need that many scarves, but I do quite like the idea of a collection of good-guy mugs.

Might make a start on that one smile.gif

If what Thomson says is correct then surely the 2 pertinent questions are as follows... [1] which clubs/individuals at SPL are driving this forward; [2] when will SFA + SFL be uniting publically against it?

Good points Hibbee - but what I don't get is what is the SFL's angle? The way this is being presented is that it is coming from the SFL - are they being blackmailed and threatened by the SPL? Why are they not being strong enough to stand up to them?

That presentation was just a one sided rant! The part that got me most was the exclamation mark ! after they said an instant cash injection to all the clubs (!)

So do the powers at the SFL really want this too?

Granny Danger - I don't know

HibeeJibee - What statistical evidence do you have that the chicken did in fact cross the road?

Jim McLean's Ghost - It was necessary to save Rangers and therefore the future of Scottish football.

Madwullie - Eh'm mad ye ken, really mad.

No. 8 - To get to Div. 3, which was the plan all along, from day one of administration, in fact since before (S)DM took over.

T_S_A_R - to save Motherwell from their suicidal, "justice-seeking" attitude.

Magee- To catch a mobile, ya fanny!

Posted that as the document from SPL to SFL clubs had been posted last night. Points 1 and 4 are hilariously convenient!

Missed that last night. Struggling to keep up and this thread has taken over large chunks of the day over the last couple of months.

Points 8 & 11 seem to be by-passed by cockwomble et al.

:D

I picked up a load of folk from the airport today that have been away for two weeks, one of the guys was a bluenose & first thing he asked me if Rangers had bought Bury yet, I told him that had all been a joke, ie, "Bury Rangers", the Orc didn't get it.

Then when I told him the SPL don't want them, SFL1 don't want them and it looks likely they may not even get in SFL3, he says "wont happen, Scottish football needs Rangers"

Me >"but I thought you wanted to buy Bury??" ;)

The best was still to come, after me winding him up about the only way back for Rangers was to die & buy Cowdenbeath hence losing all their history he said,

"nah, you don't get it, Rangers are a PLC, that means they can't go bust & they can't die, they are going to pay all their debts in full and take their rightful place back in the SPL with all our history. :D

We should have stopped them from breeding long ago!

I think I understand though why it's so important for these Orcs to hold onto their history,

It's coz they know their future is fuckin bleak ;)

f**k me how did you manage to still drive? I'd have been pissing myself!!! biggrin.gif