Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You keep telling yourself that - it's the mantra for Orcs "my club still exists" "we still retain our history" Scientific reasearch shows that after a certain period you will convince yourself it's true. Rangers are dead soon to be liquidated. The Newwco is not affiliated to any association so in footballing term does not exist.

we will let fifa decide that . if we are punished in even any 1 way you are acknowledging our history. if we are a so called New-Club no sanctions and division 3.

the mere fact everyone is trying to punish us shows we are the same club

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most successful club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

Funny that. When your club does something horribly wrong then "It was the board wot did it not the fans, nothing to do with us". When the club wins trophy after trophy (with ill gotten financial advantages) the fans love the reflected glory. Either have your cake or eat it chum.

Cheerio.

Yes Hamilton. A well run club who sell players to the Premiership. If only we'd had top class fascilities like Murray Park. We've spent most of our history in a different league. We've not needed Rangers cash.

So avoiding tax, enabling you to spend more money on your team has nothing to do with sporting intergrity? Your club, ex-club, cheated for years. I do feel sorry for the genuine decent fans though.

As far as I am aware the tax case is still to be decided so Alleged tax avoidance. I feel that we were seen off by those in charge at the time and believe we should be punished for going into admin, which we have and should the tax case come back guilty I will take that on the chin as well. The transfer embargo that was placed on Rangers was a joke and was rightly overturned as it wasn't in the SFA's remit to punish us in the manner they were pursuing.

Bring on Div 3.

Edited:Typo

Edited by Clunge

As far as I am aware the tax case is still to be decided so Alleged tax aversion. I feel that we were seen off by those in charge at the time and believe we should be punished for going into admin, which we have and should the tax case come back guilty I will take that on the chin as well. The transfer embargo that was placed on Rangers was a joke and was rightly overturned as it wasn't in the SFA's remit to punish us in the manner they were pursuing.

Bring on Div 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as I am aware the tax case is still to be decided so Alleged tax aversion. I feel that we were seen off by those in charge at the time and believe we should be punished for going into admin, which we have and should the tax case come back guilty I will take that on the chin as well. The transfer embargo that was placed on Rangers was a joke and was rightly overturned as it wasn't in the SFA's remit to punish us in the manner they were pursuing.

Bring on Div 3.

You're going to be liquidated for not paying tax in year 11-12...

Bring on Div 3.

'Evasion' ya daft shit. Although tax 'aversion' is much more appropriate in your case. (cf 'soap aversion').

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most successful club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

No they wern't but they have pissed everyone in the rest of scottish football off by spouting secterian pish so now everyone wants shot of you. Your reactions to whats happend only made everyone turn on you. Had you behavied then you might have won more support but you took the piss out of the rest of us by acting like total c***s in europe and the more cheating that has been uncovered as I said has gained you nothing more than two fingers.

sucsessful! Who TF are you trying to kid?! you cheated by avoiding your taxes and bills so you could buy better players than everyone else giving you an unfair advantage. Thats not sucsess, thats just shite!

The rate your going at with 13 players it wont matter what fucking leage your in you wont be able to field and elagable team or fufill fixtures without enough subs!

we will let fifa decide that . if we are punished in even any 1 way you are acknowledging our history. if we are a so called New-Club no sanctions and division 3.

the mere fact everyone is trying to punish us shows we are the same club

Totally correct.

There is no way that Rangers should lose their history nor should it be forgotten.

Over a century of exploiting sectarianism, bigotry, hatred and violence.

Lest we forget.

Bahahaha!! Hamilton? Anyway, back on track, didn't mention anything about taxes, was questioning Sporting Integrity. As we are "guilty" of lacking sporting integrity, I find it rich other clubs putting the boot in whilst milking the cash cow. Can't have you're cake and eat it. I look forward to Montrose, Elgin, Peterhead etc, much better than playing in a league of shortsighted fools who will reap what they sew in years few. Watch this space for the sheep going into Admin.

The phrase, correctly spelled, is "Eat your cake and have it "

Just saying.

Bahahaha. Reap what you SOW. ffs I blame the schools.

Back on track, the best long term view is NO SEVCO.

The fans are not interested in a "cash cow". Are you paying attention?

What is Celtics role in all this? Where are the statements in support of SPL2 or not? Not usually so quiet when controversy reigns? Do you really believe your BOD are not in full support of the orcs?

My last post was my opinion only on the subject as a whole without prejudice.

Celtic's stance ? has me guessing myself ! maybe they are just standing by letting all the other clubs boot the carcase till it breathes no more.

I just don't know and have heard nowt myself.

But in the lack of public opinion from Celtic you could take it as ? they want the B*stards back by lack of information from Parkhead.